The Vacation

Love Bleeds
Please log in to read the full chapter

The room was silent, it was unexpected for MBLAQ to have visited. Chaemi got up, gathering her presents together.

"I'm going to put everything away." She told them going up the stairs.

Once Chaemi had gone up to her room, Sunggyu looked at his brothers.

"What do you think Joon wanted? He must of wanted something, that smirk on his face told it all." He said.

"It was pretty easy for them to get in too.." Sungyeol pointed.

"Joon found what he wanted, he has gotten smarter and more observant." Hoya said after some thought.

There was some silence.

"We'll have to keep a close eye on them. They're on the other side of the city too..." Sungjong said.

"What should we do?" Dongwoo asked.

"I think... we should go on a vacation. Relax." L suggested.

Everyone looked towards him, "What?"

L looked up at them, "We don't want to have Chaemi panic, do we?"

They all looked at each other, then slowly shook their heads.

"Great! Pack! We'll be gone for about a week." L stood up and left.

L ran upstairs to Chaemi's room and quietly opened the door, she was sorting out her closet. Chaemi felt a presence behind her and turned around to see him by the door.

"Oh L oppa." She said.

In a flash, L was sitting on the bed, looking around.

"What are you doing oppa?" Chaemi asked tilting her head.

He turned and chuckled, "Oh nothing much. Just looking at your room. Pack up, we're going on vacation."

"Vacation? Where?" She asked him.

L placed his finger on his lip, "Shhh. Secret." He winked then got up, "Leaving in a day or two. Pack warmly."

Chaemi just nodded and watched as he stepped out of her room, closing the door behind him.

She sighed then looked for a luggage bag to put everything in. Vacation already? Chaemi thought it was pretty early, and Christmas was coming up in about a week. She gasped, she had forgotten all about Christmas, she didn't know what to get everyone.

Chaemi sat down in front of her closet, thinking.

Honestly she had no idea what to get them yet, making up her mind, Chaemi decided to think about all that later.

Finding bags at the bottom of her closet, Chaemi began to pack up so she wouldn't have to later. She placed in shirts, sweaters, jeans, and other things she would need. Then she zipped it up and placed it near her desk.

There was a knock on her door, "Come in!" She calle

Please log in to read the full chapter