The Palace

Love Bleeds
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chaemi and Dongwoo walked side by side, with his arm around her. They came to a hall, where there was a luxurious carpet and stone ionic tables on each side with a vase of flowers on top. Delicate paintings hung on the walls. On the left side, there was three doors going down, representing three different rooms.

Dongwoo softly smiled, "You'd be surprised of what's in this palace."

"This is a palace?" Chaemi asked her eyes wide in surprise.

"It's pretty big, and it's not a mansion, so it's a palace!" Dongwoo grinned.

"Is there a garden?" She asked him. Chaemi has always been fond of flowers and gardens, she would help out in the back of the orphanage whenever she could, tending the flowers.

Dongwoo nodded, "Yeah, out back. Well...you could say that there's a whole garden surrounding the place since there's flowers everywhere." He chuckled.

"Can we go later?" She asked him.

"Sure! No problem! That's after I show you around here first." They approached the first door.

"Can you guess what's in this room? By looking at the door, you would guess it's a pretty small room right?" Dongwoo looked at all the other doors which were the same size, "Actually all these doors are small."

Chaemi was excited to go to the garden so she brightly nodded. "I think it's..emm.. a gaming room?" She guessed.

Dongwoo just smiled and opened the door, it was dark inside. Chaemi peeked in and managed to see figures of bottles, Dongwoo clicked the light on. This room held wine and alcohol.

She looked at him confused, "Why do you guys have a wine cellar? You drink? Shouldn't all this be in the basement or something?"

He stepped inside the room walking around the room looking at each different bottle on the shelves, shrugging, "I don't even know why we have this room but we do drink sometimes. That's only if there's something that's really stressing us out, but I never drank before! Only maybe once or twice!" He declared.

"Wow, you are pure." Chaemi chuckled as she examined the bottle closest to her, it was a bottle from 1983. "Do you guys collect wine bottles?"

"I think Mr.Jang likes collecting them, but I'm not sure. Now onto the next room?" He suggested as she finished walking around. She nodded and followed him out the room, closing the door behind them.

They walked to the next door, and Dongwoo opened the doors. Inside was what looked like an area that was almost like a gym. There were weights, running mills, mats settled on the floor and other equipment to exercise with.

"This, is the gym~" Dongwoo sang as he approached one of the weights lifting stations, he sat down then laid down. He motioned Chaemi to come closer, she walked towards him wondering what he wanted.

"So basically each of us have our own little weight lifting station..uh..whatever they're called. Don't touch any of the other's station, except mine of course! We can share! Well, if you ever wanted to weight lift anyway." He grinned, placing more weights on each side of the pole. There was at least 1400lbs on the weight.

He smiled at Chaemi and nodded his head, "Think I can lift all this up at least 10 times?" He asked

Please log in to read the full chapter