Vampire World

Love Bleeds
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Come on! Grab your bags! We're going downstairs, underground!" Dongwoo said in a quieter voice.

"Huh? Why?" Chaemi asked.

"We're going to someplace far away, now hurry!" He told her.

Chaemi obediently went up, grabbed her bag then went back down, Sungjong and Dongwoo both had their own bag in hand too.

"The others are already downstairs." Sungjong told her as they walked down the first floor to the secret door that lead underground.

They went downstairs and Dongwoo opened one of the doors, it revealed the rest of the boys along with a strange machine. To Chaemi, it looked like some kind of teleportation device.

"We're going into the vampire world!" Woohyun informed her.

"Going home~" Sungyeol sang.

"You guys have a house there too..? I thought this was your home?" Chaemi asked them.

"We have a house there and here, we weren't born here though. I don't know it's kind of a long story, but I'll tell you the rest once we get there." Sunggyu said.

Hoya the machine and it became a green color, Chaemi eyed the portal.

"I'll go first guys! Home here I come~!" Woohyun said happily then went through.

"This teleports right to our house, so it's safe, want to go next?" Sungjong asked as he stepped up.

Chaemi just blinked, she had never seen a real teleportation machine before, or been in one obviously. She saw Hoya standing not too far away from her and pushed him up.

"I'll go after Hoya goes." She said, not actually meaning it.

Sungjong had gone then Chaemi looked expectantly at Hoya to go through. Hoya just gave her a smile and stepped in front of the portal but didn't go through.

Chaemi tilted her head, "Aren't you going in?"

Hoya turned around with a slight smirk and pulled Chaemi over with his arms around her waist and her bag in her hand, and the two of them went in at the same time.

"Wow, is that even possible?" Sungyeol aske

Please log in to read the full chapter