Midnight Snack

Love Bleeds
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chaemi had trouble falling asleep that night, a lot was running through her mind.

Joon really does take things seriously. But his actions wasn't the best thing to do, he could of just talked it out, or find another girl.

After several times of tossing and turning, Chaemi finally managed to sleep. But her sleep only lasted 2 hours before she woke up again. She sighed and sat up, there was something that was bothering her preventing her from going to sleep. But what was it?

She checked the clock, it was only 3:42AM. Perhaps one of her brothers would be awake? She doubted any of them needed any real sleep.

Chaemi took her sweater and placed it on before she went out of her room, closing the door softly. She stood by her door and listened carefully to see if anyone else was awake.

Sunggyu was in his room on his bed. Sungyeol, Sungjong, Dongwoo and Woohyun were all in their rooms too. But L and Hoya weren't. They were probably somewhere in the palace. Chaemi decided to go to some place bright, she went down the stairs.

From the dance room she heard music, being curious she peeked through the door just a bit and saw Hoya dancing in front of the mirror. Some kind of hip-hop song was playing and he smoothly danced to it. Chaemi stayed and watched him for a while more before slowly backing away.

She walked away, not wanting to disturb his practice. Feeling a bit thirsty, Chaemi went into the kitchen but was surprised to find someone there sitting on the table eating. He looked up and met eyes with her.

It was L, "O-oh. L-ssi, I wanted to get a drink.." She said, not sure how to speak towards him.

L just nodded and went back to eating, Chaemi quickly wal

Please log in to read the full chapter