Ready!

Love Bleeds
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chaemi had waken up in the morning, due to Woohyun's shouting and yelling.

"Chaemi baby! Get up! We're leaving in a few hours!" He called jumping onto her bed.

She sat up yawning, Sunggyu came in shortly after.

"Yah! You, Nam Woohyun! Get up and off her bed!" He ordered Woohyun.

"No! Chaemi loves me!" He said hugging her childishly.

Chaemi yawned once again, "Woohyun, can you get off? I need to freshen up, leave please." She requested him.

In an instant, Woohyun got up, "Okay, I'll see you downstairs."

He smiled then left the room. Sunggyu stood there with his mouth opened, but then he closed his mouth, "Aish. That kid. Breakfast is already made, just come down when you're ready."

Chaemi nodded, "Okay Gyu Oppa."

"Gyu oppa?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah, why not?" Chaemi smiled, "Or Sunggyu oppa? But then that'd sound a bit plain. So Gyu oppa! Gyu oppa, out!"

She got up and pushed him out then closed the door.

Sunggyu chuckled, "Gyu oppa." He said then went downstairs.

Chaemi quickly took a shower and freshened herself up, then went downstairs. Sungjong had saw her first as she walked down the stairs.

"Oh, Chaemi your hair's still wet!" He pointed out.

Chaemi touched her hair, "It's okay, it'll dry. Is breakfast in the dining room?"

Sungjong nodded. She smiled at him before going to the dining room and finishing her breakfast. There was no o

Please log in to read the full chapter