Other Side

Love Bleeds
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Here's your schedule." Sunggyu handed Chaemi her schedule.

She looked through it and her eyebrows creased.

Chaemi's Schedule

6:30 - 7:30 : Warm Up

8:00 - 9:00 : Weights

9:05 - 10:05 : Powers

10:05 - 11:30 : Lunch

11:30 - 12:30 : Literature

12:30 - 1:30 : Weapons

1:30 - 2:30 : Defense/Attack

2:30 - 3:30 : Practice

"All this? Everyday?" She asked pointing towards her scedule.

Sunggyu nodded, "Mhm. You're lucky, your classes are only an hour, ours are all an hour and half. Anyway, off to your first class?"

Chaemi looked back at her schedule and nodded, "Warm Up?"

"Uh..yeah. That's basically...emm..a bit like boxing I guess? You stretch and warm up your muscles." Sunggyu tried explaining, "You'll see when we get there."

Chaemi followed Sunggyu down the stairs to the first floor, memories of Joon and the night before came to her and she looked around. Sunggyu saw her looking around and placed his arm around her shoulders.

"It's daytime, surely he wouldn't be outside plus the guards and maids are out." Sunggyu said, "But some of these classes are in the second half of the palace."

Sunggyu lead her to the other side of the stairs, opposite to where the secret entrance Sungjong showed her was. Near the back there was surprisingly a door there.

"Oh? There was a door here too?" She asked surprised.

This door wasn't concealed, but it was behind the stairway.

"Mhm. Sungjong probably showed you the other door right?" Sunggyu asked as he opened the door letting Chaemi through first.

"Yeah he did." She nodded.

Behind the door was a hallway that lead all the way down, the hall wasn't narrow but wide. Chaemi counted the number of doors, there were 6 doors in total.

Sunggyu started on the left, "This first door is for warm ups. I'll just take you around for today and to

Please log in to read the full chapter