Birthday Party

Love Bleeds
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Oppa.. I like you too.. but I also like the others... Would you call me selfish?" Chaemi asked as they walked towards the car.

Woohyun managed a small smile, "No. I think it's perfectly fine. We've all fallen for you, Kang Chaemi."

 

Chaemi and Woohyun were now in front of the mansion. Chaemi quickly texted.

To: Oppas

We're here. About to enter.

To: Chaemi

Alright we're ready. Come in~

Chaemi grinned and brought Woohyun inside. It was all dark and quiet inside.

"Hmm? Where is everyone?" Woohyun asked.

"Surprise!" The light suddenly flickered on and Infinite appeared holding a cake.

Woohyun's mouth formed an 'o' as Sunggyu lit the candle.

Then they all began to sing Happy Birthday.

"Make a wish oppa." Chaemi said happily.

Woohyun closed his eyes, then blew out the candle.

"Wah~ Thank you, you guys. It's exactly 12AM too. Did you plan all this out?" Woohyun chuckled.

"Kinda. At 11:30 we told Chaemi to keep you company while we fixed up everything." Sungjong answered.

"Ahhh, I see." Woohyun nodded. Then after a while, "Let's take a picture guys!"

The eight of them took many pictures, at different times.

"Woohyun-ah." Hoya called.

"Hm?" Woohyun looked towards him, only to be greeted with cake.

Sungyeol laughed, "You have something on your face."

Woohyun's whole face was covered in cake.

"Aish! Yah!" Woohyun grabbed some cake and flung it at Hoya, but missed and

Please log in to read the full chapter