Touring

Love Bleeds
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Sit down and stay seated." Mr. Jang said calmly.

The boys sat down once again. Mr. Jang took a deep breath. "Okay, we're all vampires but Chaemi is only half vampire."

"How?" Someone else asked, he had smaller eyes than everyone else.

"Ask her later. But anyway, you all are half siblings, and while I'm gone you boys better not make a mess and look after Chaemi. The boys already know, but Chaemi, I travel a lot so I'm not home most of the time I'm home once every few months." Mr. Jang explained.

Chaemi nodded, but someone then bluntly asked, "Why'd you adopt a sister? The seven of us are already fine! But she does look pretty." One of the boys looked at her up and down.

She flushed under his gaze, but someone smacked his head, "Hyung!"

Mr. Jang sighed, "Why can't I adopt a sister for you guys? You guys just seem so lonely, being with each other 24/7. Anyway, who knows what will happen." He chuckled.

One of them opened their mouths, but Mr. Jang cut him short, "Dongwoo you want to introduce yourself? Okay, start. Each one of you introduce yourself. This is Kang Chaemi." He introduced her to them.

Dongwoo grinned, "Hi Chaemi! I'm Dongwoo!" He said happily.

The guy with the small eyes was next, "I'm the oldest here, Sunggyu."

"Hey there pretty, I'm Woohyun." Woohyun winked.

Then the tall guy, "I'm Sungyeol!" He gave a gummy smile, showing his gums.

"I'm the youngest, I'm Sungjong!" The boy who had hit Woohyun introduced.

"I'm Hoya." The next guy said.

"And I'm L." The guy who sat at the end said.

Chaemi shyly smiled at each one of them. Mr. Jang smiled at them, "Good

Please log in to read the full chapter