Adopted?

Love Bleeds
Please log in to read the full chapter

Narrator's POV

It was another, rainy day out. Kang Chaemi sat near the window, hugging her knees close to her. She sighed. All the other children at the orphanage were playing, she's lived in the orphanage since she was young.

No one had dared to approach or talk to her, everyone was scared of her. Sometimes her eyes flashed red, sometimes golden and sometimes they were just plain brown. Mostly everyone there knew that she was, a vampire.

But she wasn't a full vampire, only half. A vampire had bitten her, and turned her into one. But the transformation wasn't fully complete, so she was only half-vampire. She didn't have cravings or drink any blood, much to the relief of the caretakers. But they still fed her at least a half cup to keep her controlled and to not hurt any of the children.

Chaemi wanted to have friends, she wanted to have someone to play and talk with. She was already 19, but why was she still in the orphanage? There was no use for her to be here anyway, no one would adopt or even look at her. It hurt her feelings. But on this one day, there was hope.

A man came in one day, asking if there was someone named Kang Chaemi, the caretakers were surprised but said there was and had brought him over to her. As he neared her, she could smell the scent of a vampire, she grew alert and sat up, her eyes began to flash golden.

Finally he emerged from the doorway, he thanked the caretakers and approached her. She looked at him in curiosity, she wasn't afraid but curious of why there was someone, a vampire, looking for her.

"Chaemi?" He said. "Yes?" She asked tilting her head.

"I'm going to adopt you." He informed her, taking her hand in his. "You'll live with me and seven other wonderful brothers, isn't that great?"

Chaemi found this awkward but nodded anyway, "Okay."

He smiled and brought her up and together they went to fill out the forms.

Chaemi was in a sort of daze, she hadn't gotten much sleep last night so she just followed him. Chaemi, the night before, had a weird dream. She had dreamt of 7 guys, their faces were all dark so she couldn't see who they were. They stood about 10 feet away from each other, she knew she shouldn't but she had begun walking towards them.

She had felt curious, and wondered who they were. She had felt that she knew them, that they were important. But as soon as she re

Please log in to read the full chapter