Prowess

Love Bleeds
Please log in to read the full chapter

Back at the mansion, the Infinite boys were dodging attacks left and right.

Sunggyu looked in the distance and saw Chaemi getting even farther away, they were almost at the border. And Hoya and Dongwoo were stalled, fighting against Mr. Black in which there seemed to be no progress.

Forget the rules, I have to get Chaemi back. Sunggyu thought.

As Mir lunged for him, Sunggyu threw a gust of wind at him blowing him back. Everyone looked towards him in surprise. MBLAQ, have never seen someone with the power of wind before. And INFINITE were surprised that Sunggyu had used his power.

'Chaemi is getting away.' Sunggyu mouthed and the other members looked off in the distance to see that he was right.

'Woohyun go get her, you're the quickest.' Sungyeol then mouthed towards Woohyun and with a nod, Woohyun ran off.

"Yah! Aish!" Seungho began to chase after him but to only be cut off by a wall of ice, forbiding any of the MBLAQ members from leaving.

"Shut up, you guys are going down." L said coldly as he threw an icicle at Joon.

Where Hoya and Dongwoo were, they were trying to get closer to Mr. Black but failing because of his powers.

Woohyun was passing by and from where he was, he quickly created a storm cloud and tossed it over. Hoya and Dongwoo immediately caught sight of him, then began using their own powers.

Hoya and Dongwoo both had physic powers, so they worked well together. Hoya could control one's thoughts and cause harm mentally. While Dongwoo had mind control. All in all, they had strong powers.

Mr. Black's eyes widened as their powers took over him, "You-- these powers... they're rare. How?"

"We're special sir, and don't worry, we'll just knock you out." Hoya said as he smirked.

Woohyun continued, and soon caught up with Chaemi just as they were in fro

Please log in to read the full chapter