Ice-Skating

Love Bleeds
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chaemi waited, she sat on the bench waiting for the guys to bring the skates over. But what she didn't know was that they were all fighting over who should bring her pair to her.

"I'm going to rent the shoes so I'll bring it to her!" Woohyun said.

"No! I'll pay for all of them!" Hoya argued.

"Stop arguing, just let me bring them!" Sungyeol said loudly.

"You wish!" They turned towards him.

Chaemi heard some shouting by the stand and walked towards them.

"Why are you guys still standing here? Weren't you getting the shoes?" She asked them, popping in between Dongwoo and Sungjong.

"Oh haha, we were going to but there was a long line of people." Sunggyu made up an excuse.

Chaemi looked towards the deserted area, and began walking towards the stand, "Well there's no one there now, I'm going to go get a pair of skates."

"Uh... I'll pay for yours!" Sungjong shouted before anyone else could say anything and followed her.

"I'll help you put them on!" Woohyun said quickly following after them.

"I'll teach you how to skate!" Hoya shouted jogging after them.

The rest of them looked at each other, "I'm not renting the skates!" They all shouted.

"Fine last one to get there pays then. One, two, three!" Sunggyu counted and they all ran.

Dongwoo had purposely lost.

"Ah! Hyung you pay!" Sungyeol said happily.

"I guess." He shrugged and went to rent the right shoe sizes.

Chaemi saw him asking for the shoes, "Are you getting shoes for everyone else?"

Dongwoo sheepishly smile, "Yeah."

Chaemi turned back to them, "You guys are mean! See Dongwoo's nice, paying for your skates. What a nice

Please log in to read the full chapter