Anouncement

Love Bleeds
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chaemi had danced with all the members except L and Sungyeol, but she was currently with Sungyeol.

"My lady." Sungyeol half bowed and held out his hand with a goofy smile.

Chaemi lightly giggled and placed her hand in his, Sungyeol pulled her towards him making her land in his arms.

Raising his eyebrow, he asked her, "Shall we dance now?"

Instead of having a normal dance as she had with the others, Sungyeol just held her hands and danced in a different way, walking back and forth with Chaemi and spinning her around while she just laughed merrily.

The others watched from the distance, while Dongwoo was just nodding along.

"Well, of course he'd do something like that. If he didn't, then he wouldn't be Sungyeol." Dongwoo pointed out.

"True, anyway, he's abnormal compared to us." Hoya joked.

"Sungyeol's the weirdest." Woohyun nodded approvingly.

"Hmm." The others nodded as well.

Near the end of the song, Sungyeol held out something to Chaemi, taking a closer look Chaemi noticed that it was a pair of headphones.

"Oppa, what are those for?" She asked him looking up.

Then in his other hand, Sungyeol held up an IPod touch, Chaemi's eyes rounded.

"I know, you already have a phone but eh." Sungyeol just shrugged as he plugged the head phones into the Ipod and wrapped it.

Chaemi opened to say something.

"Don't say anything." Sungyeol said sternly as he loo

Please log in to read the full chapter