Real Princes

Love Bleeds
Please log in to read the full chapter

The ball had ended sometime a few hours later, the royals and the eight others were in what seemed like the main room. It was an awkward silence.

"So we're your sons?" Sungjong finally asked.

The king and queen both nodded.

"But how? We're not related to each other though." Woohyun asked.

"You guys are bonded by royal blood, and your family name is Roy." The queen said gently.

"Now... how did we get separated from each other? And why were we in an orphanage?" Hoya asked her.

"Now that, my boys is a long... story." The king heaved a sigh.

"Why? What happened?" Sungyeol asked curiously.

"There's a lot that you boys don't know, some surprising facts, some saddening facts, etc." The king replied.

"To start off, we lost you when you were around 5-8 years old." The queen started.

"Lost?!" Sungyeol interrupted sitting up.

Chaemi nudged him, hushing him.

Sungyeol sat back down, "Sorry."

The queen just smiled and continued, "Our friends had brought us out for some coffee, and when we came back we couldn't find the seven of you anywhere. I asked all the maids, guards, cooks and everyone else but they had said that they haven't seen any of you. Then going back into your rooms, I found a note. It had said that the seven of you were being brought to a different place, the note was by our "friends". The same one that took us out for coffee."

"Who were these friends of yours?"

Please log in to read the full chapter