Christmas

Love Bleeds
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chaemi looked at her hair and decided to curl it, she walked into her closet, sat down at the desk and took out the curler. She plugged in the wire and waited for it to heat up, something brushed up against her foot, looking down she saw a rat.

Chaemi's eyes widened and she screamed in surprise, jumping up out of her seat. The rat, scared ran away and someone came into her room to where she was.

"Chaemi what's wrong?" Sunggyu came into her room and asked.

"I saw a rat! It touched me!" Chaemi said grossed out.

"Rat? In your room?" He asked looking around.

She nodded her head.

Sunggyu's gaze turned to her desk where the curler was left un-touched, he walked over and unplugged the wire then handed it to her. Chaemi looked up at him confused.

"You can go to my room and curl your hair, I'll .. uh.. look for that rat." He explained.

Chaemi shook her head, "No, it's okay you don't have to look for it! I'll look for it later."

Sunggyu placed his hand on her shoulder and turned her around, walking her to the door.

"I'll look for that rat now, so you won't be bothered anymore okay? Now come on, you have to finish curling your hair, we're leaving in half an hour." Sunggyu gave her a smile then closed her door.

Behind the door Sunggyu grinned, "Hope she likes him"

Then he went into the closet listening for the rat, trying to catch it.

Chaemi stared at the now closed door and sighed, then with the curling iron she went to Sunggyu’s room. She opened the door, and found the room pitch black, moving her hand on the wall she found the switch and the lights.

Sunggyu’s room was neat and organized except that there was fresh laundry laid out on his bed, untouched and unfolded. In the middle of the room was a grand piano, to the right against the wall was his bed. And like her, there was a walk in closet and a desk in the corners, with another door leading to a bathroom.

Chaemi hesitantly entered the closet, inside there was also a desk except Sunggyu’s was full of vitamins and medicine. She plugged in the wire for the curler and waited for it to heat up again. Once it was done, she curled all of her hair and moved it all to one side, then clipped her bangs upward. Deciding not to do anything else, Chaemi unplugged the curler. As she was about to leave the closet, she heard some movement, and a bark.

Looking for the source of the sound, Chaemi found a box hidden under all of the clothes.

To: Chaemi

Please log in to read the full chapter