Christmas Ball

Love Bleeds
Please log in to read the full chapter

The ball was full of vampires, the ones who probably worked for the government or were wealthy, Chaemi guessed by looking at their clothing.

"Well isn't this fancy?" Sungyeol whistled as he walked in.

Ball room music was playing smoothly and there was people everywhere. On the food table, was were a variety of food, but they were either raw or soaked in blood. Drinks were wine, blood and water. And the lights weren't too bright, up the stairs in the middle against the wall was a Christmas tree, all decorated and ready.

To conclude everything, the ball was like any other ball except this one was made especially for vampires.

"This is like any other ball." Woohyun said, as he eyed other girls.

Sunggyu nudged him, "Yah. Stop that!" He hissed.

"I wasn't going to do anything." Woohyun shrugged.

But they just rolled their eyes, Chaemi didn't notice what was happening because she was too busy looking at the top of the stairs where there were now figures in front of the tree.

It was the king and queen. The king clapped once, and everyone turned quiet turning their attention towards him.

"Ahem, first off I would like to say Merry Christmas everyone." He said in a loud voice.

"Merry Christmas." Some replies came.

"As you know, we are now back in charge, thank you all for taking care of the kingdom so well in our absence. We have invited some very special guests tonight. But for now, help yourself to the food and anything else." And then just as they came, they left and everything resumed.

"Invited special guests... huh..." Hoya mumbled.

Sungjong dragged Chaemi to the table, "Are you hungry?"

Chaemi nodded, she hadn't eaten in a while and she was beginning to feel hungry.

Sungjong got two plates and forks and began placing food onto both plates, after filling it he gave one plate to her.

"Oh and napkin! Don't want you to be messy." Sungjong handed her two napkins.

"Thanks Jonggie." Chaemi gave a smile.

Sungjong smiled back and lead her to one of the tables, where the others were. They had already gotten their food.

"You guys were quick." Chaemi said as she sat down.

She looked around but didn't see Woohyun, "Where's Woohyun?"

"Pretending that it's a club." Dongwoo said and pointed to where Woohyun was.

Chaemi looked and saw him with a few other girls, he seemed to be saying a joke and the other girls laughed. Chaemi frowned but turned back around and began to eat.

"Idiot." L scoffed as he watched Woohyun.

"Don't mind him, he's always like that." Sunggyu said looking at Woohyun's direction then back to his food.

Chaemi didn't say anything but felt something, jealousy?

Chaemi turned again and saw Woohyun near the blood bowl, getting drinks for him and the ladies. Hoya saw her gaze and stood up bringing her with him.

"Let's get a dri

Please log in to read the full chapter