Valentine's Day

Love Bleeds
Please log in to read the full chapter

For the next few days, Infinite have been avoiding Chaemi. They've been telling her, that they have been going to see their parents, which was true. But there was a bigger motive.

But then it was Valentine's Day, a day where couples are brought together. Chaemi had spent the whole night before making chocolates for her oppas. She waited for them near the stairs, since they would be going out again. Chaemi's expression brightened when she saw them walking.

"Oppa--" She didn't even get to finish her sentence.

They all looked at her and gave her a small smile, "Sorry Chaemi. We're busy, later okay?"

Chaemi bit her lip and looked down, "Alright. I'll see you guys later."

Infinite all walked away and out the door, they got into the limo.

"Hyung, I feel bad.. we've been basically ignoring Chaemi for these past few days." Sungjong said as he watched her from the car.

"She'll be surprised when she sees us tonight though." Sunggyu said.

"She looks lonely." Sungyeol added.

"Plus today's Valentine's Day! She was holding something in her hands!" Dongwoo pointed out.

"It's alright. We'll see her tonight." Sunggyu repeated.

"Hopefully she won't get too lonely." L mumbled.

"I'll get Chaemi tonight!" Woohyun shouted.

"No, no. It should be someone else. Say that we're busy and someone else will take her to ..." Sunggyu said as he shared more of his plan.

Chaemi was back at the mansion. She sighed and looked at the boxes of chocolate, they're always busy lately... all of them just go out and don't come back until dinner. They don't even spend time with me anymore.

Could it be that they're getting tired of me? Chaemi thought as she brought herself back upstairs.

She went into each guy's room and left the box of chocolate on their desk.

It was another empty, boring day at the house. Chaemi went into her room and stayed in there the whole day.

Night soon came and the boys never came back for dinner. Instead Chaemi had gotten an invitation that her parents have brought over.

"Valentine's Day party? But opp

Please log in to read the full chapter