Kidnapped

Love Bleeds
Please log in to read the full chapter

Parents, my parents... Chaemi thought as she stared out the window of her room.

It has been a week since New Years', she and the Infinite boys had gone to the palace again but they got nothing new out of the king and queen.

She had no recollection of either of her parents. But the king and queen have met them, could the same thing have happened to her as Infinite?

Could they have just abandoned her? Her parents must of had some sort of power. How would they know that fate, would bring everyone back together? They probably could of looked into the future, fortune tellers maybe.

She had so many questions wandering in her head, but there was no one to answer them.

Chaemi walked towards the balcony door, and stepped outside. There was a slight breeze, and it was cold out. But Chaemi didn't mind, she only zipped up her sweater more.

In the distance, the palace shone ever so brightly. And the stars shone in the sky, it was a nice pleasant night.

Chaemi closed her eyes and enjoyed the air.

But then her eyes snapped opened, looking below she saw red glowing eyes, there were seven pairs of eyes on her. Five she could recognize as MBLAQ, two which she couldn't.

With their quick speed, someone made a move towards her. But Chaemi was also quick, she quickly went back in and closed the door. There was a man now in front of the door, Chaemi ran towards her door as the door screen broke. Just as she was about to open the door, someone held onto her and she screamed.

"W

Please log in to read the full chapter