Princes

Love Bleeds
Please log in to read the full chapter

From: L, Sunggyu & Hoya

Meeting at the food court. Let's go!

Sungyeol casually stretch, "I'm hungry."

"Hmm?" Chaemi looked towards him, "You want to go to the food court then oppa?"

"That sounds good." Sungyeol nodded.

"Let's go then." Chaemi smiled and pulled him along.

"Oh. Chaemi, the food court's the other way." Sungyeol pointed behind them.

"O-oh! Okay then, this way!" Chaemi said pulling him the other way.

At the food court, all the other guys were already there, they seated at the biggest table available and placed the presents on the table, all wrapped nicely.

"Chaemi! Chaemi! Here! Here!" Woohyun screeched as soon as Chaemi was in sight.

"Oh gosh, shut up dude!" Sungjong complained.

"You're attracting attention." L rolled his eyes.

"Yeah, well .. they were going to see us sooner or later." Woohyun waved that matter away and waved his arms, yelling Chaemi's name.

"Ughh that Woohyun." Sungyeol shook his head.

Chaemi just giggled and waved back.

By Woohyun's shouting and the appearance of seven hot guys in the food court, it had attracted quite some attention and people.

"Oh my god! It's Infinite!" Girls squealed. And guys came over to see what the commotion was about.

Chaemi had arrived at the table where the guys were and saw presents on the table. She tilted her head.

"These are for you." Dongwoo explained.

Chaemi's eyes widened, "Oh! You didn't have to get anything for me!"

Sunggyu just waved his hand, "Just open them. It's no big deal."

Please log in to read the full chapter