Shopping

Love Bleeds
Please log in to read the full chapter

After finishing her yogurt, Chaemi was in high spirits, frozen yogurt had brought up her mood.

"So where to next?" She asked the guys.

"Shopping! Let's go!" Dongwoo was about to bring her away but Sunggyu stopped him.

"Eyy. Where are you going? We're splitting into pairs remember? And we're splitting fairly." Hoya said.

"Whoever guesses the number closest to the one Chaemi's thinking of gets to be paired with her! The number is from 1-100 !" Woohyun announced.

"Aish. That's a lot of numbers hyung!" Sungjong whined.

Chaemi thought of the number 22 and kept it in mind. "Ready? Start~!"

"100!" Dongwoo said right away.

"50." Sunggyu replied.

"1." Sungjong said.

"64." L said.

"0!" Woohyun said confidently.

"20!" Sungyeol shouted.

"19." Hoya guessed.

Chaemi had a small smile, "Sungyeol was the closest."

"What?!" They all gaped.

"What number was it?" L asked.

"My favorite number~ 22. Let's go shopping~!" Chaemi gave them a cute smile before walking away.

"Aish. You're lucky." Woohyun pouted.

Chaemi turned back, "Oh. Sungjong and Sunggyu. Woohyun and Hoya. Dongwoo and L. Have fun." She giggled before walking.

"Wait for me!" Sungyeol called after her, jogging to catch up with her.

"Is it me.. or do these pairing sound really random to you.. well except hyung and Sungjong." Hoya said after a while.

"Welp. I'm off." Dongwoo said before walking away with L.

"Welp? ... What kind of word is that?" Woohyun exclaimed laughing.

"Come on Jongie, let's leave them." Sunggyu said pulling Sungjong away too.

"Ehh. Yeah.. let's go.." Hoya walked away.

Woohyun stopped laughing after a while and saw Hoya in the distance, "Yah! Wait!"

Chaemi was walking around on the first floor looking at the different stores, but none of them caught her attention yet. Sungyeol followed behind her, wondering what she was looking for.

They suddenly passed by a handbag store and Sungyeol pulled her in.

"Oh? What are you looking for here?" Chaemi asked.

"You need a handbag, so pick any one and I'll pay for you." Sungyeol explained.

Chaemi nodded and went around the store looking for a bag that she would like, a certain vanilla colored bag suddenly caught her eye. It wasn't too small or big, it was the perfect size. She approached the bag and looked at the price tag. $650 .

Her eyes widened and she quickly walked away from the bag, Sungyeol saw but didn't ask.

"Nothing here?" He asked her.

Chaemi politely smiled and shook her head, "No."

"Ahh. Okay, to a different store the

Please log in to read the full chapter