Touring?

Love Bleeds
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Wait so you guys are princes here too?" Chaemi asked as they stepped outside.

"Yeah, but we have like no connection what-so-ever with the king and queen. We haven't even seen or met them!" Sungjong exclaimed.

"Rumor has it that, they stay inside the palace and never come out." L said.

"Hm, that's weird though. They don't come out ever?" Chaemi asked.

"Not that we know of." Sunggyu replied.

"It's also rumored that they will appear when the time is right, the last time they've shown themselves was on their youngest sons' 5th birthday which was about 16 years ago or something. That was also the last time we've seen any of the royal family. It's kind of like a mystery honestly." Hoya said.

Chaemi slowly nodded. She was getting a lot of new information lately.

"Now, let's tour!" Woohyun pulled Chaemi's arm, "Do you want to walk or drive?"

"Walking's fine." She replied.

"Aigoo, that's fine too! Cause if you get tired then I can piggyback you~" Woohyun said happily.

The rest of the guys behind them, shook their heads at Woohyun's behavior.

In the vampire land, the sky was always dark but the weather was the same. It was cold out.

"Ice skating!" Sungyeol suddenly blurted.

"Oh yeah! Ice skating! Come on baby! I can teach you!" Woohyun said and just dragged Chaemi away.

Hoya rolled his eyes and in and instant Chaemi was in his arms, "Chaemi prefers my company more than y

Please log in to read the full chapter