First Dinner

Love Bleeds
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chaemi had been laying in her bed for the past hour, it was about 7PM now. Someone had knocked on her door, Chaemi got up and walked towards the door, she didn't smell a vampire but rather a human.

She opened the door a bit and saw one of the maids, "Mistress, dinner's ready."

"Oh, okay." Chaemi closed her room door then followed the maid down to the dining room, she wondered why she was called 'mistress' but just shook it off.

When they arrived at the dining room, everyone was already there and the table was empty. Besides Mr.Jang, there was a seat to his right.

Right as she entered he smiled widely and waved her over, "Oh Chaemi! Come this way, dear!"

Chaemi flushed pink but walked over to him, and sat down on the chair. Across from her was Sunggyu, then down the row was Woohyun and Sungyeol. Down from where Chaemi sat was Dongwoo, L, and Hoya. And Sungjong sat at the other end of the table.

Mr.Jang smiled brightly at the now "complete family" and clapped his hands twice; carts and cooks came in and showered the table with different kinds of food. Their glasses were filled up with blood and the maids placed their napkin on their lap so no food would get on them.

"Let's begin eating now." Mr. Jang announced once the room was once again the 9 of them. "Chaemi, eat lots." He took at least one of everything placing it on her plate.

She shyly thanked him and began eating. Everyone ate in silence, causing Chaemi to wonder if it was always like this. Or was it because Mr. Jang was here. Hoya was the first to finish, he got up and excu

Please log in to read the full chapter