Meeting with Uncle & Auntie

Your Second Answer

 

Hyejin’s POV

When appa was done with his shower we all started to head downstairs to greet the owner of this resort who I don’t remember at all. When we reached the top of the stairs appa suddenly shouted out loud almost making trip along with umma.

“Yah~ Dojin you seem to have gotten a few gray hairs there!” Appa shouted. I looked downstairs to see a middle-aged man standing there waiting for us.

‘So that’s Mr., Jung.’ I said in my head.

“Oh Taewoo, yes it’s been a long time, I’m getting old haha~. Sorry for not welcoming you earlier I had a meeting conversation through the phone and I couldn’t reschedule it. As for my wife, well who knows where she is at.” He let out a giggle.

“Hello Eunhee, you seem to have aged backwards.” He said to my umma, which was so cheesy.

“Oh, I haven’t, I can tell my own looks.” My umma was so happy to hear the praise. He then went over to me.

“Hello Mr. Jung.” I said shyly before giving a polite bow.

“Oh, and this must be Hyejin, you’ve grown so much. Last time I saw you, you were just up you your appa’s knee and always hiding behind him.” He chuckled.

“It’s been a long time, I don’t remember it at all Mr. Jung” I gave him a smile.

“Oh just call me Uncle Jung. ” He chuckled.

“Yes, Uncle Jung.” I giggled.

‘He seems such a fun person.’ I said in my head.

“Where are your three sons?” Umma asked him.

‘Wah, three?’ I was surprised.

“Yongnam is studying abroad right now in the U.S. as for the other two I’m not sure where they are. These people just go wherever they want to without tell me.” He sighed.

“Oh uh, let’s go sit down and have a talk while we drink some tea or coffee.” He said leading the way.

“Umma~ he seems really nice.” I whispered softly as we walked down the hallway.

“Oh Hyejin, he is. He’s even nicer than your appa.” She whispered to me. We then arrived in a large room with white couches and a table at the center. The style was very simple yet fun with the different shades of blue throw pillows.

“Have a seat. Would you like tea or coffee?” He asked us as we sat down. Umma and I said tea and the two men wanted coffee. The maid that was standing there then left to get the beverages. Just then one of the butlers came in.

“Mr. Jung, madam Jung just came home.”  He said.

“Oh, good, tell her to com-“ Uncle Jung got cut off by the door swinging open.

“Eunhee! It’s been so long!” A woman, I am guessing his wife, came running in and hugged my umma.

“Where have you gone all morning dear? Didn’t I say that they were going to arrive soon?” Uncle Jung said but Auntie Jung was busy talking to my umma.

“DEAR!” He raised his voice.

“Oh sorry honey, it’s just that it’s been such a long time- Oh is this Hyejin?” she changed her gaze to me.

“Yes, hello Auntie Jung.” I gave a small bow before she gave me big a hug.

‘She really likes giving affection doesn’t she?’ I said in my head as she strangled me.

“Oh you grew up to be such a beautiful young lady.” She touched my hair as she examined my entire body.

“It’s thanks to umma who raise me to be a lady.” I giggled.

“She’s somewhat a lady.” Appa added in. making me pout at him.

“So dear, where did you go this morning?”

“Oh I went to pastry shop to get some desserts for our guest, they’re sitting in the kitchen right now, would you want to eat them now?” she asked us.

“No, it’s fine, we can all eat it when your two son arrives.” Umma said.

“Oh Honey where did Yongguk and Daehyun go?” She asked her clueless husband.

“Why are you asking me, I’ve been busy with work all morning.” He said back.

“Suzy, have you seen my two children?” She asked the maid.

“Daehyun had gone out this morning. As for Yongguk…” She stayed quiet.

“Ah it’s like he disappeared off of the face of the earth.” She sighed.

‘Woah is this family always like that?’ I wondered.

“How old are his sons?” I whispered to umma.

“They’re slightly older than you. Yongnam and Yongguk are twins and Daehyun is the youngest. You use to play with them all the time, it seems like you forgotten everything.” Umma pushed me slightly.

“Aw~ umma, it’s been such a long time ago, and you know me, I barely remember things that happened last week.” I said back softly.

“So how are they? Handsome like their father?” She asked them.

“I think so, what do you think Honey?” Auntie Jung looked at her husband

“I don’t know since they don’t have any girlfriends yet.” He sighed.

“Oh Honey, they’ll find someone soon. Someone as beautiful as Hyejin.” She smiled widely at me.

“Oh Auntie, I’m not that great, you’re just praising me too much.” I giggled.

“No, it’s true you are lovely, I would love to have a daughter-in-law like you.” She placed her hand on top of mines. Uncle Jung and I then had a little conversation with appa as umma and auntie Jung caught up with their life stories. Uncle Jung asked how my education was going on and I just answered it truthfully. I just said that I was majoring in psychology and was almost done with school. After a while they decided to let me go join the two women in the back yard.

“Oh Hyomin, can you open the slide doors so that Hyejin could get to the backyard easier.” He said to the maid. Once she opened the door I started heading to the back with the maid.

“Umma~” I called out to her as I approached them.

“Oh Hyejin, finished talking to Uncle Jung?”

“Yes~. What are you talking about with Auntie Jung?” I asked her as I stood by her side.

“Oh nothing, just about you.” She said to me but I had the feeling she was hiding something.

“Umma, tell me!” I pouted.

“I’ll tell you when the time is right.” She smiled widely.

“Hyejin, do you have any plans while you are here?” Auntie Jung asked me.

“Ummm~ I think I’ll just go shopping and make have some fun at the beach.”

“That’s right the beach is wonderful. Great for a date you know.” Auntie Jung looked at Umma.

‘What are they up to?’ I was getting curious.

“Hyejin why don’t you go take a look around.” Umma said to me.

“Why? Is it because you want to continue talking behind my back?” I pouted.

“We’re talking about something important, now go play in the garden or the beach.

“Eh~ okay. It better not be anything bad.” I narrowed my eyes at her.

“Of course not, would you like Hyomin to go with you?” Auntie Jung asked me.

“No, it’s fine. Exploring alone is more fun.” I said walking off.

“Don’t get lost!” She shouted as I walked into the garden. It was quite nice. The water came up right next to the grass, which looks like a big pond. Just then something caught my attention, or should I say someone.

‘Eh~ The Gum-Smile Butler!’ I said in my head as I approached him from behind.

“Hello again!” I shouted.

“Oh!” He jumped and turned around.

“Oh Miss Hyejin, what brings you here?” He asked me.

“Oh nothing just got shooed away by my Auntie and umma. What are you doing here?” I asked him.

“I’m just looking for ShiShi.” He said smiling.

“ShiShi?” I repeated.

Who’s ShiShi?’ I wondered

“He’s a bunny.” He said making me stop thinking and smiled.

“Aww~ I like bunnies, they are adorable. Can I help you find him?” I offered.

“I wouldn’t want to bother you” He said shyly.

“Of course no-“ I then remember that this wasn’t just a normal fenced backyard.

“Uh so ShiShi is somewhere out here?” I asked him as I looked at the wide garden.

“Oh if you are worried about where he is, he shouldn’t be far, he knows that.” He said giggling.

“Oh okay then that seems easier.”  I said. The two of us then began looking for ShiShi. The two of us split and went looking in the bushes. After a few minutes I finally saw the furry creature lying under a bush.

“Ah~ I found you.” I walked over and picked up the bunny.

“Aww~ you are so well behaved and pretty too.” I said petting it in my arms. I got up and looked around for the Gum-Smile Butler. I saw that he wasn’t far away so I walked over to him.

“I found him.” I said happily.

“You did?”  He looked at the bunny and then smiled.

“Oh, that’s KeKe.” He giggled.

“Keke?” I took a look at the bunny who just wiggled its nose.

“Oh so there are more bunnies around?” I asked him.

“Yeah, they are suppose to be inside their house right now but ShiShi got out and I guess KeKe did too. Speaking if devil, there he is.” He pointed under the bush where a fluffy tail popped out. He walked over and picked up the bunny.

“So this is ShiShi” I walked over and took a look at it. It was also cute as well.

“Ommo, what happened to his paw?” I saw that there was a cast on its front paw.

“It got hit by a soccer ball and it broke its paw.” He said in a raspy voice.

“Aww~ who would do such a thing?” I pat its head.

“Umm. It was me.” He said awkwardly.

“Oh, sorry.” I quickly apologized.

“It’s okay. It was an accident since ShiShi got out of its cage when we were playing soccer.

“You played soccer? I thought this rabbit belong to the owner.” I said confuse.

“Oh! Uh~, it is. I was playing soccer with the young master of the house. They needed more players.” He chuckled. He then led me to where the bunny house was to show me the rest of the bunnies.

Daehyun’s POV

‘Aish~ my throat still hurts.’ I said rubbing my neck as I walked into the house.

“Daehyun-sshi, Mr. Jung said that he wanted to meet you as soon as you got back.” The maid told me.

“Oh, okay. He’s in his office right?” I asked taking my shoes off and went into the indoor slippers.

“Yes, I’ll be excused then.” She said walking away. I made my way upstairs and straight to his office.

~Knock knock~

“Come in!” He said I turned the door handle and walked in to see him alone.

“Yes appa, the guest had arrived already?” I said after clearing my throat.

“Yes, they’ve been waiting to see you and Yongguk this entire time but the two of you just vanished whenever we need you.”

“I was going to come home earlier but I got into a incident so I had to go to the hospital.” I showed him the medicine bag.

“Oh what happen?” He asked me.

“Lets just say it’s my unlucky day that I bumped into that girl who put a ton of salt into my drink.” I said madly.

“Why would she do that, do you know her?” He asked me

“No, enough talking about her, my throat still hurts.” I scrunched my face.

“Ever since you were little you always loved to eat and drink but your throat is so sensitive so we would always visit the hospital constantly.”

“It’s not my fault that the foods and drinks taste good.” I smiled.

“Aren’t you almost a doctor yourself? A doctor visiting a hospital for just some simple medicine.” He said looking at me weird.

“Well, almost a doctor and it was serious, you should have tried drinking that. Even you would have gone to the hospital.” I said madly.

“I don’t want to know what you did that made that girl so mad and why you would accept drinks so easily.” He said turning away.

“Umm~ back to the guest. Where are they?”  I asked.

“Now I don’t know where they are. You just stay put for now. As long as you stay inside the house then everyone will meet up somehow. Do you know where Yongguk is?” He asked me.

“I was sure he said he wasn’t going anywhere today since the guest are arriving.” I said to him, which made us exchange stares.


 

No comment? :/ I want to know how this fanfic is going but I guess I'll just have to wait.

Thanks for reading and subscribing~!