No Time For Crying

Your Second Answer

 

Hyejin’s POV

‘Of all the time to be a cry baby, why now?’ I said in my head as I watched Daehyun wept on his knees.

“Yah~ stop crying like a baby. We’ll have a way to get back.” I said to him.

“Who knows when we’ll be able to get back. Days, weeks, YEARS?!!!” He shouted.

“What else can we do?! How does it go in the dramas again?” I tried thinking.

“Usually the way we came is the way to get back, so we just have to wait for the giant floating bubble.” I said out loud.

“Easier said then done, how are we going to survive out here? They already think that we’re monsters!” He hissed.

“We can try to explain it to them. They’ll have to believe us sooner or la....” I looked up to see someone approaching us. He wasn’t that old, perhaps around our age. Of course he was wearing ancient clothing. Soon Daehyun was also staring at him as he approached us. He then stopped a few feet away from us and gripped onto his sword handle.

‘Ahhh~ He has a sword..’ I was a bit terrified.

“Where did you come from?” He asked us.

“Ahhh~ I don’t want to die yet!” Daehyun cried.

“Aish~ snap out of it Daehyun, otherwise he might kill us for real!” I gave him a kick in the rear end making him fall forward, flat on the ground.

“Uhhh, sorry for scaring you and your family. We don’t mean any harm.” I said to him in the old accent. He just kept staring right into my eyes with a very stiff posture.

‘He’s just like a statue.’ I said in my head.

“Why did you kicked me!” Daehyun yelled at me.

“Aish! Let me talk to him!” I threatened to hit him again.

“Umm. We are from the future. Do you know the future. Years, and years later.” I explained to him hopefully he’ll understand

“Future? Don’t you dare play with me.” He pulled his sword out a bit.

“Ah-ah. Do-don’t pull it out.” I held my hands out to his sword making him take a step back.

“Uhh..” I quickly put my hands down since he might think that I’m going to do some thing.

“I’m not joking. It’s true. We came from the future. There was a big wind and it pulled us into a different place. When the wind stopped we found ourselves here. We are actually really scared and confused right. It’s alright if you don’t believe us but please don’t harm us.” I said so much hopefully he’ll understand.

“Are you a human being like me?” He asked making me scratch my head.

“Well yeah, I mean yes. We understand each other’s words when we talk. We just look a bit different because as years gone by the way of living changes.” I giggled. He then looked over to Daehyun who was glaring at him.

“Daehyun, get up.” I pulled him up from the ground.

“He’s human too, say something.” I shook him a bit

“Uhhh… It’s like what she said. We’re from the future. We don’t know what happened either so don’t kill me. I’m too young to die.” He went back to his depression state.

“Stop crying!” I didn’t realized it but I said in the old accent. I guess after a while I’m use to it.

“Why is your hair like that?” He pointed to Daehyun’s head.

“I bleached it. I changed the color since a lot of people in the future does it.” Daehyun said touching his hair.

“Oh look you can see his old hair color growing out.” I pulled Daehyun’s head down and parted his hair so that we can see the dark brown roots.

“It’s true.” The guy looked at Daehyun’s head fascinated.

“So, do you believe in us?” I asked him with a big smile.

“Ahem. Perhaps.” He straightened up and looked away.

“Thank you!” I gave a big bow.

“You too!” I made Daehyun bend over.

“Yah, why you keep on forcing me to do this and that?!” He hissed at me softly.

“Oh what’s your name?” I asked him. He looked at me and then looked away.

“K-Kim Himchan.” He stuttered.

‘Is he nervous? He actually looks pretty handsome.’ I said in my head.

“My name is Kim Hyejin. We have the same family name” I smiled brightly.

Could he be a late ancestor of mine?’ I wondered.

“My name is Jung Daehyun.” Daehyun said as he held out a hand. After a bit Daehyun realized he doesn’t know what a handshake was so he retracted his hand.

“Now that I know you two mean no harm then please excuse me.” He turned and walked away.

“Wait!” I called out. He stopped and looked back.

“We are lost and we don’t know where we are nor do we know what to do. Can you.. Help us?” I asked him.

“How would I be able to help?” He asked back.

“I don’t know.” I looked down to my feet.

“Just to point it out, we have no idea how we are going to survive out here since we don’t know anyone.” Daehyun said to him.

“We’ll try to help you but first I need to talk to my parents.” He said not looking at us. Instead he was staring at the house where we saw heads peeking out from the window.

“Oh, were those to elders you parents?” I asked him. He gave me a nod.

“Can you tell them that we are sorry for scaring them?” Daehyun said to him.

“I will. Can you two wait outside so that I can talk to my parents?” He asked us.

“Of course. Of course. Just take your time to explaining to them. It’s pretty hard to believe but it’s the truth.” I said to him. We then followed him back to the house. Daehyun and I waited outside as he went in and closed the door.

“We have a chance Daehyun.” I said smiling.

“I hope they are kind people.” Daehyun said worried.

“Of course they are. Haven’t you seen it already? He actually believed in us and said he’ll help.

“We can never know, we’re in a strange place with people we don’t know.” Daehyun said which makes sense.

“Let’s just hope that we’re lucky then.” I looked up to the door to see someone peeking out. It seemed like a little kid.

“Hello.” I said to the little kid. The door opened a bit more and I saw that it was a young girl.

“You’re not mean people?” She asked us as she poked her head out entirely.

‘She looks just like Himchan but cuter and prettier. She must his sister.’ I said in my head.

“No, we’re not mean people. Well I’m not mean, he’s a tiny bit mean.” I pointed to Daehyun with a smile

“What are you saying?!” Daehyun yelled at me.

“See.” I whispered to her.

“Oh I have something for you.” I took my backpack off and began digging inside for a certain object.

“What are you looking for?” Daehyun asked me.

“This!” I took out a bunny doll.  The young girl stared at my bunny doll curiously.

“You want this?” I held the doll out to her. She gave me  small nod.

“Here come get it.” I said to her. She slowly too a step out and began approaching me.

“Do you know what this looks like?”

“Rabbit.” She said softly.

“Yes, you can hug it like this since it’s really soft.” I showed her how I usually hug it. I then gave it to her in which she accepted with a bright smile.

“It’s so pretty.” She patted the doll’s head.

“What’s your name?” I asked her.

“Kim Mincha” She said softly

“Is Himchan your older brother?” I asked her just to make sure.

“Yes. What’s your name?” She asked me back

“My name is Kim Hyejin.” I patted her head.

“What’s his name?” She looked at Daehyun.

“I’m Jung Daehyun. Do I look scary?” He asked her as  he crouched down to meet her level. She shook her head.

“Really? Aren’t you scared of him since he has yellow hair?” I pointed to Daehyun’s head.

“What happened to it?” She asked him.

“I colored it. Do I look good with yellow hair?” He asked her. She shook her head nonstop.

“I think I look good in it.” Daehyun smiled as he patted his hair.

“Well you’re the only one” I said and giggled. Daehyun glared at me but Mincha giggled with me.

“Mincha” Himchan step out.

“Oppa, look isn’t it pretty?” Mincha held the doll up to Himchan.

“Did she give it to you?” Himchan asked her before looking at me.

“Yes.” She nodded innocently.

“Give it back to her.” He said in a strict tone.

“It’s okay. I wanted to give it to her.” I said to him

“We don’t know each other yet so it’s not proper to accept things from them. Give it back.” He said again making Mincha frown.

“We’ve known each others name and we’ve talk to each other so we are considered friends already. She seems to really like the doll so I want her to accept it.” I said to him straightforwardly.

“H-Hyejin you don’t have to get so worked up.” Daehyun tried to calm me down.

“I know.” I sighed and cross my arms

“So what did your parents say?” Daehyun asked him.

“They would like to meet you.” Himchan stood aside and welcomed us in.

“You told them everything, right?” Daehyun asked him.

“Yes, I’m not sure if they trust you or not. Just so you know, I’ll be keeping my eyes on you.” Himchan and Daehyun exchanged stares. Himchan then broke the stare and glanced over to me.

‘I don’t like this time period. People are too strict and are not fun.’ I said in my head



 

Thanks for reading~! ^-^