Happiness Just Disappeared

Your Second Answer

 

A quick picture to show you how the bunnies look like.

 

Gum-Smile Butler’s POV

“Wow~ There are so many of them and they are all so cute.” She said as she walked in with a big smile.

“There are six of them in here. This is their temporary house ever since they got here.” I said to her. She just completely ignored me and dived into the group of bunnies.

‘She’s still just like before.’ I giggled.

“Ah~ they are so cute. What’s your name?” He said picking one of them up.

“I don’t think, he’s going to answer you, want me to tell you their names?” I said crouching down next to her as I placed ShiShi down with the others.

“Hehe~ okay. You should also tell me your name.” She smiled widely.

“You’ll get to know my name later.” I said back.

‘I want to trick you a little bit long.’ I said in my head.

“Well let’s start with this one. His name is ToTo.”

“He looks like a sheep, only with longer ears.” She giggled.

“Yeah, he’s an Astrex bunny so his fur is curly.” I explained.

“I never knew that bunnies could have curly fur.” She said glance at me and then back to the bunnies.

“They are very rare almost to the point that they are extinct.” I said patting ToTo’s head.

“Awww~ but they look so cute~” she frowned.

“My friend is a bunny breeder, I actually got ToTo from him. He’s working on helping them so don’t worry.” I said cheering her up.

“Okay, woah~ haha~! What’s his name?” She placed ToTo down as she dived for another bunnies that caught her attention.

“Ah~ That DaDa, he’s a lionhead as you can see by his extra long fur.”

“You look just like a fluffy rag, you know that.” She said to the bunny.

“He looks big but he’s actually really tiny and is very shy.” I said looking at her face once in a while.

‘She sure did grew up to be a pretty young lady.’ I thought.

“Uh that one is JoKo.” I pointed

“He reminds me of a clown but with a black nose.” She chuckled.

“Yup, that’s why I named him JoKo.” I giggled with her.

“Oh that one in the corner is TaTs.” I said walking over to him and picked him up.

“I don’t see anything special in you.” She eyed TaTs face to face.

“Oh he’s special alright, tell you something, he makes the most funniest face. In other words just like a.” I giggled.

“Really, ah! Such a silly bunny.” She patted TaTs head before I placed him down.

“And then the other two are KeKe and ShiShi as you already know.”

“I like KeKe, he looks pretty with his vague stripes.” She said picking him up once again.

“You want to help me feed them?” I asked her.

“Can I?” She smiled widely.

‘Her smile is still the same.’ I thought as I got up. We spent 45 minutes feeding the bunnies as well as playing with them. I glanced at my watch to see that it was almost dinnertime.

“Oh I have to go now, you can stay and play with the bunnies if you’d like. Dinner is going to be at 6:30.” I told her

“Okay, I guess I’ll stay here. Until it’s almost dinner time.” She said still playing with the bunnies. I don’t think she’ll ever get bored of them.

“If you’ll excuse me then.” I said heading toward the door.

“Will I meet you again later?” She asked me. I turned around to see anxious eyes waiting for my answer.

“Yes, you will.” I smiled before leaving.

“I actually want to play like this for a little longer, but I don’t think umma would let me skip dinner when there are guest here.” I said to myself. I made my way back to the main house knowing that umma was probably looking for me. Just as I thought, umma ran right into me and started questioning me.

“Ah~ Yongguk, where have you’ve been all day. Have you met the guest yet?” She asked me.

“I’m just here and there umma~ I’ve met Miss Hyejin already.” I said to her.

‘Although she didn’t know that it was really me.’ I said in my head as I smiled.

“Really? Well you have to meet her parents too.” She said holding onto my arm and pulled me along.

“Yes umma.” I said back obediently. Even if I had said no I would still have to follow her. I then noticed her looking at my clothes.

‘Hmmm~. What excuse should I make?’ I began thinking.

“Yongguk, do you mind telling me why you are wearing a suit?” She asked me.

“Oh uh, I had a video talk with someone important so I wanted to look good.” I said giggling.

“Huh both you and Daehyun are just so weird. Both of you were no where to be found when the guest arrived. They probably thought that I didn’t teach my sons any manners.” She complained.

“Sorry, umma. I had something to do.” I pouted hopefully I didn’t look weird. A grown man still putting to his umma was pretty awkward.

“Ahh~ why is my son so good at chasing my anger away.” She chuckled.

“That’s because I’m your son~” I giggled.

“Umma~ does that mean you’re not mad at me either?” Daehyun and appa met up with us.

“It depends. Where were you?” She asked him.

“I was at the hospital.” He said to me.

“Hospital?” Umma was surprised. I wasn’t that surprised since I was pretty much use to hear it. Not to mention he’s standing here right beside me so he must be all right.

“The usual reason.” He said shaking his head.

“Oh okay, I don’t have to worry much. So was it severe this time?”

“Almost, my throat still hurts.” He said rubbing his neck.

“Oh my poor son.” I held on to his hand and patted it.

“Well now that the two of you are here we can introduce them to the Jung family. Daehyun then pulled me to the back and whispered to me.

“So did you meet her?” He asked me softly so that umma and appa didn’t hear us.

“Yeah.” I said shortly.

“Is she still whiny and like a cry baby just like before?” He asked

“I don’t think so,” I smiled

‘She actually gotten very pretty’ I said in my head.

“What are you two whispering?” Umma yelled at us.

“Uh nothing.” He gave her an innocent smile.

“You’ll just have to see how she is later.” I said to him softly before we walked into the living room.

“Hello, Mr. and Mrs. Kim.” I said approaching them from behind. Making them turn around surprised.

“Good evening Mr. and Mrs. Kim” Daehyun followed my lead.

“Oh, you’re two sons are here.” Mrs. Kim got up along with Mr. Kim

“Finally.” Umma sighed making me hold in my giggle.

“Sorry, Mrs. Kim that we haven’t greeted you when you had arrived.” I said to her as she gave me a hug.

“It’s fine, you two must have been busy. Just call us auntie and uncle just like when you were little.” She said giving Daehyun a hug as well.

“Oh you two grew up to be so handsome.” She smiled widely.

“I wonder why they don’t have any girlfriends yet.” Appa said making Daehyun and I embarrassed.

“Yongguk still has his gum-smile just like he was little.” Auntie Kim stared at me making me feel even more embarrassed.

“Yes” I giggled as I covered my mouth.

“Oh, I didn’t mean it in a bad way, you look handsome when you smile.”

“Now that Daehyun and Yongguk are here, Hyejin is not.” Uncle Kim stated.

“Oh, that’s right, where is she?” Auntie Kim frowned.

“I’ll give her a call.” Uncle Kim said taking his phone out.

“Uncle Jung it’s okay. She’s probably having fun somewhere. We can all meet up during dinner.” I suggested.

‘She’s having a lot of fun right now, besides she’s going to meet us sooner or later.’ I said in my head.

“If you insist then okay. Guess that’s the only way for now.”

“What time is it anyways, the clock in this room seems to be broken.” Umma asked out loud letting anyone answer her.

“It’s 5:50 right now.” I said checking my watch.

“Dinner will be ready in 40 minutes I’m assuming. We all can meet then.” We all then sat down to talk for a bit. I had to excuse myself to go change my clothes since wearing a suit was so uncomfortable.

Hyejin’s POV

“Hello Auntie.” I greeted her in the middle of the hallway.

“Oh Hyejin. You and my two sons have such bad timing.” She chuckled.

‘What happened?’ I wondered.

“Both Yongguk and Daehyun were just talking to your parents without you.”

“Ah~ we really do have bad timing then.” I giggled softly.

“Oh that’s right, you met Yongguk already. Did you and Yongguk have a nice talk?” She asked me.

“Uh, no I haven’t met him yet.” I shook my head in confusion.

“Eh? But Yongguk just came by and said that he had already met you?”

“All day I’ve only seen workers.” I said back

“Ah~ what’s with my son~?” Auntie Jung sighed.

“Maybe he did met me but I did know it was him. It’s been years so I don’t recognize anyone.”

“Could be, or my son is just having fun and lied.” She sighed again.

“Anyways dinner should be ready soon you should wash up.” She said to me.

“I already did, one of the maids told me already.” I said smiling brightly as I showed her my clean hands.

“Let’s go together then.” She smiled.

“Yes,” I hooked my arm to hers as we made out way to the dining room. Umma and appa were already there waiting for everyone else. My family sat on one side of the table and the other was the Jung family.

“Oh umma, if I remembered correctly. They use to pick on me a lot didn’t they?” I said to umma.

“I’m not sure but they loved playing with you. Maybe because you were younger than them and was a girl, so perhaps they did pick on you. But you were the type to complain and cry about everything so I think most of the problem were that big.” Umma giggled.

“They must have done something to made me complain and cry.” I pouted.

“Well I hope the three of you can get along at this age.” Umma said making me giggle.

 “What kind of soup is there, my throat is still kind of irritated.” I heard a voice.

‘Could he be one of them?’ I wondered as I waited for the person to walk in. As he turned the corner and walked in my eyes immediately widen.

“YOU!!” I got up as I pointed at him. He was the same rude guy that I had bumped into at the café this afternoon.

“Ah~ YAH! Why are you here?!” He shouted back.

“Oh Hyejin what’s gotten into you? Have you met Daehyun before?” appa said to me.

“WHAT?! He’s Daehyun?!?!” My jaw dropped as my eyes widen.

“Then.. You’re Hyejin?!” He pointed right back at me as we stared at each other with our jaws dropped.

“What’s with you two?” Auntie Jung looked at the two of us.

‘Of all the people why him?!!!’  I shouted in my head.


Thank you all of my subcribers for subscribing.

I am very thankful for LoveKpopBoyBand for mention this fanfic in her story even though I hesitated at first.

Anyways if you have any complaints then feel free to leave them in the comment sections.

I will accept both good and bad ones.

If theres anything that's confusing you may also ask me and I will answer it as soon as possible.

Also just regular comments are welcome.

If you're a new reader then please subscribe to suppport.

You can share this with your friends but please remember not to plagiarized.

Thank you~! ^-^