Who to listen?

Your Second Answer

 

Hyejin’s POV

“Umma, did you just call us a couple?” I pointed to myself and then over to Daehyun.

“Huh~ Hyejin Umma is just saying what I think.” She said softly.

“Well you’re thinking wrong. I don’t like him.” I said truthfully.

“Hyejin, why don’t you try dating him?” Umma said which surprised me even more.

“WHAT?!” Daehyun and  said in unison.

“Never! I don’t like this guy and that’s final.”

“Well excuse me but this guy doesn’t like a girl you either!” Daehyun said to me.

‘Aish don’t get me started with you!’ I shouted in my head.

“What’s with you two, it doesn’t hurt to just have a date with each other.” Auntie Jung spoke up.

“Umma, this isn’t the first time you’ve done this and you know I don’t like these things.” Daehyun said.

‘So it’s not the first time for him.’ I thought.

“What’s so bad about Daehyun dear? He handsome, he’s close to your age not to mention childhood friends, has a great family, and he’s very kind.”

“I think differently umma.” I crossed my arms and looked away.

‘Hey wait a second, I think I know now.’ My eyes went wide.

“Umma, You planned this didn’t you!” I finally realized it. Why else would she plan a vacation out of nowhere and here of all places.

“Umma is just thinking for you.”

“Then just think for me and not do it for me. I’m still young it’s not like I’m 40 and is still single. I can still find the perfect man for myself.” I was really frustrated. Truthfully speaking I am more mad about her making an arrange marriage for me. I mean I trusted her and then she just want my life to go her way.

“Hyejin don’t get too mad.” Auntie Jung tried to soothe me.

“Till the end I am still against this arrange marriage.”

“Hyejin, it’s not an arrange marriage. We just want you two to date. If it doesn’t work out after a few days then I’ll let you find your own man.”

“Don’t I have a saying in this?” Daehyun butted in.

“Daehyun!” Auntie Jung shouted.

“I know we’re not going to be together so why bother trying. I don’t like him and he doesn’t like me. As simple as that.” I explained.

“I don’t know why you two hate each other so much but I want you to just try. Things could change.”

“There’s a little percentage that it will.” I said back.

“Huh~ Umma I’m going to leave home” Daehyun said and walked away.

‘Wow he seems more mad about this than me.’ I thought.

“Wait, Daehyun” Auntie Jung followed him.

“Umma since I’m not agreeing with you in this plan of yours then there’s no need for me to stay here. I’m going home.” I said and ran upstairs.

“Kim Hyejin come back her young lady!” Umma shouted but I didn’t turn back. I ran to my room as fast as I can and locked the door.

“Huh~” I sighed.

“Wait did I just copied him?” I realized it. I leaned against the door confused.

“Should I really leave or should I just wait until umma gives in?” I asked myself.

“Huh Fine I’m going to keep my word and leave!” I decided and began packing my things.

“Aish~ I knew this vacation was too good to be true.” I said madly as I tossed my belongings into my suitcase.

“Ah~ It’s so hot! I’m going to change my clothes and then leave!” I was getting mad.

No one’s POV

“Eunhee. Calm down. Are you really going to stick to this till the end?”

“Yes, and you are too!”

“Why are you so stubborn?” Daehyun’s umma asked her.

“This is how I am and I am her umma. What’s s wrong about helping your daughter for her future?” Hyejin’s umma was frustrated.

“Huh~ you are so stubborn. I bet Hyejin is just like you too. You two will never reach an agreement.” Daehyun’s umma sighed.

“Are you really going to let her leave? She’s just a girl and traveling by herself is a bit dangerous.”

“Of course not that’s why I’m standing here blocked her from leaving.” Hyejin’s umma said as she stood in front of Hyejin’s bedroom.

“You have to go stop that son of yours as well!” She said to her.

“I don’t have to. Daehyun’s done it quite a few times already and he’s a grown man. He leaves whenever he’s mad and then after a few days he comes back. Then afterwards we settle it calmly.” Daehyun’s umma said back.

“You’re too easy on your son.” She sighed.

“Well you are too harsh on your daughter.” She said back. Little did they know that Hyejin heard their conversation.

“Hah~ Umma wants it her way. Not a chance!” Hyejin was very stubborn.

“Huh~ what to do, umma is guarding the door so I can’t leave.” Hyejin sighed.

“Oh wait the window.” Hyejin ran over and inspected it. It was just perfect. There wasn’t a screen and it was big enough for her and her suitcase to go through.

“Suitcase first.” Hyejin lifted the suitcase and tossed it out the window.

“AHHH~!” She heard a loud shout.

“Ommo, who did it hit?!” Hyejin popped her head out of the window.

“Oh Daehyun.” She was surprised to see Daehyun.

“Yah! What was that for?!” Daehyun rubbed his head

“This was my fault so I’m sorry but can you please excuse me I’m trying to leave!” Hyejin said quickly as she put on her backpack.

“What, you too?” Daehyun asked her.

“Can’t you tell? Now move!” She groaned as she positioned herself on the windowsill.

“No~ I don’t want to move. I like standing just right here!” Daehyun said as he crossed his arms and stood there. Daehyun just loves to tease Hyejin and it’s practically part of him now.

“Move!” Hyejin shouted as she dangled from the window.

“Nope, if you want to jump then go ah-“ Before Daehyun could finish Hyejin had already jumped and landed in front of him. Luckily she landed safely on her feet. Only problem was that she lost her balance and fell onto Daehyun. He immediately held onto her arms to keep her from falling.

“Uh~ thanks.” Hyejin said backing away as she fixed herself.

“It’s not like I wanted to catch you. You fell on me.” Daehyun groaned before picking up his suitcase and walked away.

“Tsk~ It’s not like I wanted to thank you. I’m just being polite.” Hyejin said to herself softly as she also picked up her suitcase and walked off. Daehyun turned around to see Hyejin following him.

“Don’t follow me!” He shouted.

“Who say’s I am? I just wanted to go to the main street and take a taxi.”

“So where are you going?” Daehyun was curious. He actually slowed down and walked beside her.

“Home! Where else am I going to go?” Hyejin pouted.

“You mean you are going to take a plane trip all the way back?” Daehyun was surprised.

“Yeah, you?”

“I’m just thinking in staying at a hotel somewhere. I’ve done this before many times already so I’m prepared.” He held up his suitcase.

“Really? And I thought you were just manning up.” Hyejin shook her head and chuckled.

“What do you mean?”

“What I mean was that I thought you were a man making such decision. It turns out you’re just repeating from the past.” She chuckled.

“What’s so bad about that?” Daehyun hissed. The two of then walked up the grassy hill and up to the street. Right when the stepped onto the street a huge gust of wind started out of nowhere.

“Ahh~!” Hyejin was almost blown away.

“Yah~ What’s this all of a sudden?!” Daehyun shouted.

“Mmmh~” Hyejin turned her head away from the strong wind.  Hyejin stumble back and bumped into Daehyun, making both of them drop their suitcase.

“Yah~! Don’t make me fall with you.” Daehyun complained.

“I’m scared, is this a storm?” Hyejin panicked.

“Don’t worry, I’ll protect you.” Daehyun said without realizing. The two of them anchored themselves to the ground since the wind was so strong. All of a sudden the wind stopped instantly. A bit too unrealistic.

“Huh~ it’s over.” Hyejin sighed as she tried catching her breath.  She then fixed her bangs and pulled her backpack up. Just the Hyejin saw something.

“Oh!” Hyejin’s eye caught something. He then rubbed her eyes and looked again just to make sure he wasn’t seeing things.

“Daehyun, look” She pointed at the weird object in front of them.

“Woah! What in the world is that?” Daehyun was also surprised.

“Huh~ so it’s not just me.” Hyejin said as she stared at the mysterious object. It was like a huge bubble, the size of a car tire and it was just floating right there in the middle of the street.

“Is it just an ordinary bubble?” Hyejin approached it.

“I don’t think and ordinary bubble would be that big.” Daehyun said back.

“Where did it come from?” Hyejin looked around to see if there was anyone playing with bubbles or something.

“Uh I don’t know but just stay away from it Hyejin.” Daehyun said turning around to go get his suitcase, which was dragged off by the wind. He turned to Hyejin and saw that she was actually getting closer to the bubble.

“Hyejin, get away from it.” Daehyun grabbed her wrist and pulled her back.

“Why are you so worried? It’s just a bubble. Maybe the wind brought is over here.” She said back calmly. Hyejin was very curious in what that thing was.

“It would have popped then. The wind was super strong, Even my suitcase wanted to break!” Daehyun pointed to his beatened up suitcase.

“What’s the worse that could happen?” Hyejin turned around and approached the bubble.

“Hyejin~” Daehyun refused to let go of her.

“Come with me then. It’s just a bubble.” Hyejin pulled him along.

“How do you know if it’s just a bubble?” Daehyun was unsure about this.

“Well if I touch it, it’ll pop.” Hyejin smiled. She slowly raised a finger and moved it over to the bubble.

 


 

Sorry if theres some mistaks and if it doesn't make sense.

I had this typed up last week but my hard drive broke so I had to retype it. Hopefully I got everything. 

Anyways I hoped you enjoyed it.

Arrange marriage?

Leaving the house?

Random big wind?

Mysterious bubble?

Wonder if that bubble is actually an ordinary bubble?

You'll see in the next chapter :P

Thanks for reading~

Please leave a comment if you'd like and subscribe if you haven't

Thanks again~! ^-^