Lost

Your Second Answer

 

Hyejin’s POV

I approached the big bubble with Daehyun right behind me. I extended my finger towards the bubble slowly. Truthfully speaking I was actually getting nervous. At first I wasn’t but then Daehyun got all worked up and panicked making me feel uneasy as well. I finally touched the bubble. I was expecting it to just go ‘pop’ but it went for the unexpected. The bubble just got large and began us in.

“Ahhhh!” I shouted as I felt myself being pulled in by a strong wind.

“Hyejin!” Daehyun shouted as he still held onto my hand.

‘What’s going on?’ I shouted in my head as I closed my eyes. I felt myself being picked up off my feet because of the strong wind.

“Daehyun!” I quickly cling onto him.

“Don’t worry, I’ve got you.” He embraced me in his arms. I was so frightened and confused right now.

‘What’s going on? Will we survive? I don’t want to die yet!’ I was so scared. Daehyun really helped me calm down a bit with his warm embrace though.

‘At least Daehyun is with me’ I pulled in closer to him. Suddenly the wind stopped and  gravity finally did its job. Both Daehyun and I dropped back down to the ground. It was a good thing that we weren’t up high otherwise we wouldn’t probably survive the fall.

“Ahhh!” The two of us groaned as we collided onto the ground.

“Ughh~” Daehyun let out a groan.

“Huh~ it’s over. We’re still alive.” I cried as I hugged him tightly.

“YAH! Get off of me! You’re are very heavy you know that!” Daehyun groaned. I realized that it was tanks to Daehyun that my landing wasn’t that bad.

“I’m sorry, are you okay?” I sat up beside him as I examined his body.

“What do you think? Aigoo my back!” He rubbed his back as he groaned.

“I didn’t mean to land on top of you. Here let me help you up.” I said getting up. And held out a hand for him. He accepted it, but he wasn’t that happy.

“Yah! What did I tell you?! Why did you touch that.. that THING?!” Daehyun shouted at me.

“I was curious. I wasn’t expecting this to happen. What in the world was that though?” I asked him before looking around.

“W-what is this? Where are we?!” I was shocked. Nothing around us looked familiar.

“Was that like a tornado and so it took us somewhere else?” Daehyun also was shocked and scanned the area.

“Is it possible to survive through a tornado?” I asked him.

“I don’t know. I TOLD YOU NOT TO TOUCH THAT THING!!!” Daehyun shouted at me again.

“Ahh~ I didn’t know this would happen. I thought it was.. well a normal bubble..” I pouted as I fumbled with the straps on my backpack.

“Normal? Nothing about it was normal! It was huge and was just floating in one spot!” Daehyun was really mad.

“But this already happened and I already said I was sorry. We should be focusing on finding out where we are!” I suggested.

“Fine! Considering that we’re in this together.” He patted the dirt off of his clothes.

“We’re like in the middle of a field with just tall grass.” I said as I stared at the green area.

“Someone seriously needs to mow this area.” Daehyun said making me giggle.

“Ah, I my suit case was left behind.” I frowned.

“You still have your backpack! All I had was my suitcase and it was left behind!”

“Ah! And my cellphone is in my backpack!” I finally remember.

‘Maybe we can call the police or… umma..’ I remember what happened before we left.

‘She must be really mad at. Especially after she finds out that I snuck out and left.’ I thought sadly.

“Okay, while you do that, I’ll go check that house over there.” He said and walked away.

“There’s a house over there?” I went on my tiptoes and squinted my eyes for a better view.

“Yeah, you’re just too short to see. It seems like the tornado thing took us pretty far.

“I’m not that short.” I said back as I took my phone out. I took my phone out and saw that there was no signal.

“Ehh~ Seriously? Are we like in the country side or something, there’s no signal.”

“Really? Let me try my phone.” Daehyun went into his pocket to get his cellphone out.

“Ah~ Mine doesn’t have signal either.” Daehyun said as he held the phone around. The two of us continued walking through the tall grass and we finally saw a different area. It was like a countryside farm with plants growing.

“Oh I see the house now.” I said as we got closer.

“Why does it look so old? Like an ancient temple or something” I was confused. It was made up of wood, hay, and leaves which didn’t seem durable at all.

“It does, maybe houses are like that in the countryside. You and me were both raised up in the city so it seems weird.” Daehyun stumbled his way through the tall grass.

“Countryside? Serious, how far did we go? ” I followed right behind him. We finally reach the house. My eyes landed on a window that just closed right away.

“Oh I think there’s someone inside the house.” I said as I stared at the house.

“Let’s knock then.” Daehyun approached the fragile door.

“Uhh, excuse me, anyone in there?” Daehyun knock softly not wanting to break the door. The two of us stood there and waited.

“It’s taking a long time. Are you sure you saw someone?” Daehyun asked me.

“I did. Right when I looked at the house the window closed so there must be some inside.” I pouted.

‘Are they purposely not answering?’ I wondered

“Excuse me, anyone home?” Daehyun knocked again. I decided to go look around to see if there was anyone else here.

“Oh-oh! Over there Daehyun, there’s a man!” I pointed in the fields.

“Really?! Uh Excuse me!” Daehyun sprinted towards the main in the straw hat.

“Uhh~ Ahhh~” The man was startled and backed away. In the process he stumbled backwards and fell down.

“Ommo, Daehyun you scared him!” I shouted at Daehyun. We approached him we heard him mumbling something.

“What is he saying?” I asked softly.

“Ajusshi are you okay?” I asked him as I crouched down. All he did was crawl back and seemed to beg me.

“Mister we don’t mean any harm. We got lost and we don’t know where we are.” Daehyun spoke up.

*the man continued mumbling. *

‘Hold on this sounds very familiar. It’s old accent.’ I finally realized.

“Please don’t hurt me or my family. We don’t have anything valuable.” The man said over and over again. He then got on his knees and began begging.

‘W-what is he doing? Do we look that scary to him?’ I was confused.

“Dae-“

“We’re not going to hurt you.” Daehyun said in an old accent.

‘Ah~ so he knows. Oh but why is he talking in an old accent? No one uses it in this time period. Oh or is this a filming site?’ I quickly looked around but we are just in the middle of a field.

‘This is weird. Or could it be that he’, you know mentally ill.’ I thought. I just stood there trying to think of a good explanation but I wasn’t 100% sure on anything.

“Mister, let me help you up.” Daehyun helped him up but he was still frightened. Just then a woman ran over to us.

“Please! Please leave my husband alone.” The woman said in an old accent as she hugged onto her husband.

“What’s going on?!” I shouted. I was getting a headache with all of this.

“Ajumma, Ajusshi, we’re not bad people.” Daehyun explain.

“Yah Daehyun, what’s going on?” I whispered to him

“I don’t know, just bare with it or now.” He said back softly.

“I-If you’re not a bad person then y-you must be monsters.” They cried.

“We’re human beings! Why are talking like that?!” I asked them out of frustration.

“Don’t try to trick us. H-humans have black hair, he has yellow hair” They pointed at Daehyun.

“That’s because he dyed it. Don’t you know hair dye?” I asked. All they did was kneel down and continued begging us to leave them alone.

“Hold on, this…” Daehyun seemed to be in shock.

“W-what?”

“Sorry to disturb you ajumma, ajusshi. We’ll leave now.” Daehyun said in the old accent and walked away. I was surprised and so I just followed him.

“D-Daehyun what happened?” I asked him.

“There are no cameras around.” Daehyun looked around panicking.

“Nope there is none, so why were they so weird. Could it be that they’re crazy?” I asked him before turning back to look at the man and his wife. The two ran into their home as fast as they could.

‘What’s going on? This is so weird.’ I thought.

“No, I don’t think that they are crazy.” Daehyun said before stopping.

“H-Hyejin let’s start back form the beginning.”

“First there was a big wind and a giant bubble appear.

“Yup, and then I… he-he~ touched the bubble.” I giggled nervously as I looked down ashamed.

“Then a big wind pulled us into a tornado like thing and then spit us back out here.” Daehyun continued.

“Yeah, then we met the strange old couple talking in an old accent.” I said making Daehyun’s jaw dropped.

“This can’t be true.” Daehyun dug his fingers into his blonde hair.

“What are you talking about?” I was confused.

“Hyejin pinch me.” Daehyun held out his arm.

“Uhh, ah! This is all a dream!” I understood why he wanted me to pinch him. I quickly pinch him on his arm.

“AHHH! That hurt!” Daehyun shouted.

“Oh, then it’s not a dream?” I was shocked.

“Here pinch me.” I cried as I held out my arm.

“Ahhh!” I cried out loud when I felt his pinch.

“It’s not a dream” I cried.

‘We’re lost in the middle of nowhere with weird people.’ I thought

“B-but what does this mean, where are we?”

“Hyejin, don’t you understand? We travelled back into the past!” He shouted.

“WHAT?!” I shouted.

‘Travelled into the past? That’s even worst!’ I was shocked.



 

Sorry for the sudden change in the story

I hope you guys don't mind a fiction story.

If you don't like it then feel free to unsubscribe :)

Thank you for reading.^-^