Simple but Not so Simple Explaining

Your Second Answer

 

Hyejin’s POV

In the end we couldn’t go to the market because it was raining outside. The Kim family and us just  sat inside the house and began talking.  The table was small but we all fit. They were so curious in how much people have changed in the future especially being able to change our hair color.

“Hyejin looks fine. Her hair is a bit lighter but it not as noticeable.” Ajumma held onto my hand.

“But this kid isn’t! He stands out like a pig in a open field.” Ajusshi pointed to Daehyun.

“Ah-why are so impolite to me?” Daehyun pouted

“Yah, you’re just a kid why should I be polite to you?” He shouted.

‘Was this what ajumma talked about?’ I said in my head as I looked over to see ajumma smiling.

‘I guess arguing makes life interesting. Without it there will be no problems and life would be plain boring.’ I said in my head.

“He can just wear a hat.” Himchan handed him a hat.

“Can this cover the back of my head?” Daehyun put it on.

“Why don’t you just shave your head so that you normal hair color can grown out.” I joked.

“Never! I would look hideous!” He was shocked.

“If the others ask who they are, what should we say?” Ajusshi asked out loud.

“How about we say that they’re distant relative who came to visit for a few days?” Himchan suggested.

“Umma, they will be living with us then?” Mincha shouted.

“Yes, until they can get back home they will be staying with us.” She said to her as she looked at Daehyun and I.

“Thank you, we owe your family a lot.” I said to them.

“Of course you two will pay us back. You!” Ajusshi pointed at Daehyun.

“You have a nice body. You’re going to help me in the field!”

“What? I don’t know what to do!” Daehyun complained.

“Haven’t you heard of learning?” Ajusshi shouted back at him. Daehyun just pouted.

“What will I do?” I ask.

“Since you are pretty you can you eat and play around. Be comfortable. I’ll just make him do everything.” Ajusshi was clearly being bias.

“That’s not fair!”

“Why does it have to be fair huh? She a young lady, you want her to go do the hard work?” Ajusshi complained.

“Stop arguing. I’ll just help with what even I can!” I said making them stop arguing.

“Oh, how about I show you the things from the future?” I was excited.

“That will be interesting. Did you bring a lot of things?” Ajumma asked me.

“Yes, a lot of things.” I got up and went to get my back.

“Hyejin.” Daehyun called out to me.

“What?” I looked at him.

“Are you sure it’s fine to just show them? What if it changes the future?” Daehyun asked me.

“I don’t know but we have already travelled into the past. Wouldn’t that already changed the future?” I asked him.

“I have no idea.”

“Let’s just have fun whenever we can.” I said when all of a sudden I felt something wet on my head.

“Oh, the roof is leaking.” I said.

“Oh, husband, I told you to fix the roof, did you not?”

“I did but I must have missed the hole.” He said making me giggle.

“Houses in the future are make of very strong material.” Daehyun said to them.

“Ah, young man-“ Ajusshi called out.

“You can just call me Daehyun.” Daehyun said to him.

“Young man is easier. What is job in the future?” He asked him.

“Me? I’m still going to school but I plan on being a doctor.”

“Doctor?” He said scanning Daehyun from head to toe.

“Why are you looking at me like that? It’s not like I’m going to be a doctor here.” Daehyun complained.

“Just  wondering you can actually save peoples lives.” He said casually.

“What?” Daehyun was surprised.

“How about you Hyejin?” Ajumma asked me.

“Oh let’s see . How would I explain psychology?” I looked at Daehyun.

“He job is to deal with insane people.” Daehyun said  seriously.

“Ah, it’s not exactly that!” I complain.

“Do you have that must time to spend it on insane people?” Ajusshi stared at me.

“No, it’s not like that. I’m still in school learning about uhhh… How peoples mind work.” I said as I grabbed my backpack and walked back to the table.

“Why would you need to learn about that?” Himchan asked me.

“Well I guess a lot of jobs need to understand other people’s mind such as looking at a customers attitude and to get friendly with them.” I tried explaining.

“Isn’t that just common sense?” Ajusshi said making me rethink about it.

‘To tell you the truth I have no idea why I am majoring in Psychology.’ I said in my head.

“There’s more to it.” I giggled awkwardly. I first went through the small pouch of my bag.

“This is a cellphone.” I took out first.

“A colorful brick?”

“Ah no!”

“This is one of the amazing  thing you’re seeing. If you turn it one, you can see pictures.” I said pressing it on.

“Ohh!” They were surprise.

“I have one too.” Daehyun took his out.

“Oh why don't I take a picture of you.” I said sliding to the camera icon.

“What are you going to do?”

“I’m going to take a photo. Uh you know like a painting of you but really quick and exact. I said as I aimed the lens at Ajumma and Mincha.

“Smile.” I said. Mincha smile happily but ajumma was a bit awkward.

“1-2-3~” I took a picture of them and a flash came out.

“Oh!” They were surprised.

“Here look.” I placed it on the table to show them.

“Ohhh. Honey!” Ajusshi went wide eyes.

“Umma, we’re in there!” Mincha said all happy.

“Ajusshi look here.” Daehyun said getting ajusshi’s attention. He then took a picture catching him off guard.

“Pff-ha-ha~” Daehyun giggled.

‘What is it? Did it came out funny?’ I said in my head.

“You can see Himchan yawning in the background.” Daehyun showed the photo. Everyone laughed except Himchan who was all embarrassed.

“So this thing takes pictures.”

“Not only that but we can talk to each other when we are  far- far away. It’s not working right now since this is from the future.”

“We can also play games too. On and listen to music too” I just remember. We spent about an entire hour just talking about phones. Afterwards I switched my other items.

“This is nail polish. I have it on my nails right now.”

“Why would you want you nails to turn pink?” Ajusshi asked.

‘He just seems so dull’ I said in my head.

“Because it’s pretty.” I said back.

“Appa, unnie said she will do it for me too!” Mincha shouted.

“Don’t do it! Your nails will forever be pink!”

“No it wont, It peels off.” I said back as I set it aside.

“Now, this everyone would like. Snacks.” I tossed all of my snacks on the table.

“What are these?” Himchan asked me.

“Foods that you eat for fun like candy and sweets.” I tried to explain.

“Good timing, I’m craving some snacks.” Daehyun just grabbed on and opened it.

“These are the future type packaging. Keeps the food fresh and not spoiled.” Daehyun picked up a piece of chip and ate it loudly.

“Try it.” He handed it to ajusshi. Ajusshi placed his hand in the bag and took a piece out before eating it.

“It’s pretty hard. A bit salty.”

And with that we spent the rest of day talking about the things in my bag. It was fun yet complicated. Everyday items to us but strange to them. This was almost too much for me to handle. By night time we all set up little candles around the house to lit up the house. The rain stopped so I went outside for some fresh air.

“Huhh~ wearing a hanbok is a lot of work.” I complained.  I walked outside in the dark and looked up into the sky.

“Woah~ I can see the stars so clearly.” I smiled. I walked over to the back where I knew there was a spot to sit down. I carefully sat down and stared up into the sky.

“Umma, appa, I really miss you two. How are you two doing?” I asked softly.

“Can’t this all be a dream? I want to go back home.” I said wanting to cry. I then spot the bright full moon.  At times like this I didn’t want to be alone. I was scared and so lost, not knowing what I will do until I can get back home. If I can get back home. Just then I heard something behind me. I quickly turned around.


Yeah it's getting kindof boring but I have a big plan.

Hopefully I can just get to the plan quickly so that it would be less boring an complicated :P

Thanks for reading and continuing to support.

A few people had unsubcribes since the changing point :/