Yes, I like you.

Your Second Answer

Daehyun’s POV

 As time went by it felt like only Hyejin was the one getting more comfortable staying here. She’s always here and there as well as making friends with everyone. She’s making it hard for me to like her. Yes I admit I like but at this rate I don’t know what’s going to happen. Especially with her and Himchan. While tending the field I watched Hyejin from a distance. 

‘Since when did she liked flowers so much?’ I wondered. Both Hyejin and Mincha were picking flowers off to the side as ajusshi, Himchan, and I worked in the field.

“Oppa.” I heard Mincha called out to me.

“Yes?” I turned around and saw her holding some flowers in her hand.

“These are for you.” She said to me.

“Oh you got them for me?” I gave her a smile.

“Yes, aren’t they pretty?”

“Yes they are very pretty.” I said to her. Just then I saw Hyejin approaching Himchan.

“Here oppa.” She handed the flowers to Himchan.

‘So you’re going to give him your flowers huh?’ I said in my head. Every single time she’s picking flowers she ends up giving them to Himchan. He’s not the only one here that could receive flowers. She could have at least given me one flower but she doesn’t. She must really hate me.

“Oppa, what’s wrong?” Mincha asked me.

“Huh? Oh nothing. I’m just a bit tired.” I said to her.

“Are you thirsty? Should I go get some water for you?”

“It’s okay. I can get it myself. Why don’t you go play with Hyejin?” I said wiping the sweat off my forehead. I walked out of the field and towards the patio for some water.

“It’s so hot.” I groaned as I took my hat off. I gave my head a quick shake to move my hair around. It helps me cool down a bit.  Just then I heard something but I wasn’t sure what.

“What was that?” I wondered. I looked around and saw someone standing behind the back of the house.  I slowly walked over and saw two girls stand there all shy.

“Ahh~” I shrieked when they saw me. Their high pitch shriek made me jump.

“Oh I’m sorry to have scared you. I apologized

”Hello.” I gave them a small bow.

“H-Hello.” they bowed back without looking at me.

“Is there something you need?” I asked them.” They just shook their head.

“No we… we just wanted to see something.” One of them said softly.

“What is it that you wanted to see?” I asked

“You’re hair.” She pointed to me head.

“It really is like gold.” She said avoiding my eyes.

“Ah, yes.  Everyone knows about it by now.” I said ruffling my hair as I giggled. The two of them just kept their head down and stared at the ground.

“Why do you two keep on looking at the ground?” I leaned down and looked right at them.

“Ahh~” They jumped from surprise.

“Look at me.” I said standing up straight as I waited for them. They slowly looked up to me with a shy smile.

“That’s a lot better.” I gave them a big smile.

“What are your names?” I asked them

“Kim Jihyun.”

“And I’m Kim So Hyun. Her younger sister.” The other girl told me.

“My name is Jung Daehyun. Nice to meet you.” I said. I almost extended my hand for a handshake but I remember that doesn’t work in this time period.

“Well we have to go now. Nice meeting you.” Jihyun said and turned around.

“Take care.” Sohyun said to me and followed right behind her sister. They began running away probably because they were shy in front of me. Just then one of them tripped.

“Ahh” she shouted.

“Unnie are you okay?” Her dongsaeng tried to help her.

“Oh are you okay?” I rushed over to help her up.

“I-I’m fine. Ahh~” She took a step and groaned in pain.

“Let me check on your foot.” I said squatting down in front of her.

“Y-you don’t ha-“ She was shy of my but I insisted so she showed me her foot. There was a bit of blood so she must have scraped her foot on a rock. I then held her sit down on the side of the house so that I can check on her foot. I picked her foot up and moved it around to see if there was anything wrong or broken.

“Oh it seems okay. You just have a scratch.” I said before looking up at her.

“Could it be that you are a physician?” she asked me.

“I guess I am. I am studying to become a physician.”

“I’ll wrap your foot to stop the bleeding for now but you will need to treat it properly. You will need to disinfect…” I realized that I was probably not making any sense to them.

“It’s fine. I don’t ant to get your handkerchief dirty.”

“No it’s fine. Just..  you should clean your wound up when you get home.” I said to her.

“Yes, yes. Good bye.” She immediately got up and walked away with her sister’s help.

“Do you need help getting back home?”

“No it’s fine. Thank you Daehyun-sshi.” She said and rushed off.

“Be careful.” I said as I watched them from behind.

‘What’s with them?’ I wondered.

“Tsk~ be careful~” I heard someone’s voice behind me. I turned around and saw Hyejin with an annoyed face.

“Did you just mock me?” I asked her.

“Yes I did. Showing off you medical skills. You’re only half way done in becoming a doctor.” Hyejin said to me as she crossed her arms.

“So what? You jealous that I can show me usefulness and you can’t?”

“What are you talking about? Why would I need to be jealous? And of all people why should I be jealous of you?” Hyejin said annoyed.

“Okay set that aside. Why are you here?” I asked her as we walked back to the front.

“I was just curious since I heard some talking but it turns out that you were just flirting with young ladies.” Hyejin smiled and turned away.

“Flirting? Ha~” I let out a small chuckle.

“I was just being friendly.” I said back.

“Yeah right.” She walked away while I stopped and had a drink over by the patio.

“This isn’t actually that bad. It’s an okay vacation.” I said after drinking some water. When I finished drinking I saw that Hyejin was talking to some guy.

“I bought some snacks for you. My mother made them. They’re very good.” I overheard him talking to her.

“Snacks? I really love snacks.” She said all happy.

“Oh-ho a man and a young lady meeting up with each other in broad daylight.” I said as I approached them. Hyejin just glared at me.

“We are meeting each other but we’re not in private with just the two of us.” He said back to me.

“Still this can cause massive rumors.” I said.

“Then I’ll take my leave then.” He said not arguing back at me.

“Here for you.” He handed her the sack of snacks.

“Oh you should take that with you. You two would need to be very, very close in order to give gifts to each other.” I made something up on the spot.

“Yah” Hyejin said to me.

“Yah? I’m your oppa. Excuse me but can you leave for now. I need to talk to my younger sister.” I said to him.

“Umm, okay then. I’ll take me leave. I’ll visit you some other time that's more appropriate.” He said and walked away.

“Uh..” Hyejin was going to call out to him but I  blocked her.

“Yah what are you doing?” She shouted at me.

“Taking care of my sister. We’re siblings remember.” I said back.

“Ah but… Ugh. And the snacks.” She pouted.

“If you want snacks then go inside the house. There are plenty of snacks. If there isn’t enough then I’ll go buy some.” I said quickly.

“You’ll go buy some... for me?” She seemed surprised.

‘Ah I talked before thinking.’ I said in my head.

“That... as an oppa I should do that.” I said awkwardly.

“Oh-hoo~ taking an oppa role now?”

“Yes, I have too.” I decided to take advantage of this moment.

“So why do you keep on giving Himchan your flowers?” I asked her.

“Because Mincha always gives hers to you first.” She said making me think about it.

“Oh so if Mincha doesn’t give me hers than you’ll give me yours?” I asked her.

“Maybe.” She said softly.

“Could it be that you like me?” I asked her.

“Yes, oppa I like you. But guess what I also like Himchan oppa and that oppa that just visited me as well.” She said making me shocked.

“Tsk joking around.” I hissed.

“Do you like me?” she asked me.

“Yes, I like you. I also like Mincha and auntie that makes me my hanbok in the village.” I said back. We looked at each other and then began laughing.

“We’re both going crazy.” She giggled.

“Yes seriously.” I said

‘I’m not crazy. It’s just that I like you.’ I said in my head.

“Once you’ve become a psychologist both you and I should get treated.” I giggled.

“You’re going to be my first patient. “ She said back.

“Huhhh~ I have to get back to work.” I said picking up my shovel and hat.

“Oppa fighting~” Hyejin said to me cheerfully.

‘Can’t we be more like this?’ I said in my head as I smiled. One minute we’re fight and the next we’re laughing together.

“Oh Hyejin it looks like you’re getting a sunburn.” I said to her making her shock.

“Really? I knew this was going to happen. Aish then I’m going to be all red and peeling. Ahh~ and what if I get a tan.” She panicked and ran into the house.

‘She’s really bipolar. She should be the one getting treatment first.’ I said in my head as I wore my hat. I just shook my head and went back into the field