Truce

Your Second Answer

 

Hyejin’s POV

“Umma, I’m not going to be eating if he’s going to be here.”

“Why Hyejin?” Umma asked me. I was going speak but then he interrupted.

“Umma, she was the one that made me visit the hospital in the first place.” He said making me glare at him.

“What, why would Hyejin do that to you?” Auntie Jung looked at me.

“Auntie, he was being very rude to me ad was very stubborn.” I said madly.

“Hey I already apologized but you didn’t hear me, you didn’t have to put a whole bottle of salt into my drink.”

“Hyejin, that wasn’t very nice.”

“Umma, don’t listen only to his side of the story. He didn’t apologize to me so I ask him to say it once more but he refused to. Umma and appa taught me that if you did something wrong you must apologize no matter how many times it is needed!” I pouted

“But I said it already and it was only necessary to say it once.”

“Stop it you two, Everyone knows that you two are very stubborn and demanding. Can’t you two go easy on each other?”

“No!” Him and I said in unison, which was irritating.

“I don’t want to eat dinner with him here.” I said.

‘I admit that this problem had got bigger then it actually is but he’s getting worked up too so it’s not completely my fault.’ I said in my head.

“But Hyejin you have to eat dinner.” Appa said to me

“You two sit down and eat dinner. Things will get solved afterwards.” Uncle Jung said making me look away from him as I sat down.

“You two should forget about what happen for now and eat dinner. Afterwards you two can either solve this problem yourself or we will have to get involve.” Umma said in which I just looked down.

“Uh, yes umma.” I pouted before giving that guy a glare.

‘It’s alright, he’s not worth for me to skip dinner and starve.’ I thought looking away.

Yongguk’s POV

I was standing outside the dining room when I heard some yelling. I didn’t want to walk in since there seemed to be some problems going on. Hyejin sounded very mad as well as Daehyun

‘Ah~ Daehyun you already caused a misfit!’ I said in my head.

‘I guess I’ll have to go soothe her down like always.’ I smiled as I walked in.

“Hello~” I said awkwardly as I walked in. I looked right at Hyejin who just turned her head facing the back wall because she didn’t want to look at Daehyun.

“Oh, Yongguk, sit down so that we can start eating dinner, it’s been delayed enough.” Umma sighed.

“Hello Hyejin.” I said. She slowly turned around and finally saw me.

“Oh, Gum-Smile Butler!” She was quiet surprised. Her face then lit up and she didn’t seem to be mad anymore.

“Let me reintroduce myself. I’m Yongguk.” I extended my hand across the table, offering a hand shake.

“Oh you’re Yongguk?” She seemed surprised as she stared at me with wide eyes.

“Now what’s with you two?” Umma asked sounded mad. Hyejin and I quickly turn our head to her.

“It’s nothing bad.” I giggled. I just stared at my hanging hand in the middle of the table.

‘Well is she going to shake or not?’ I was getting embarrassed.

“Oh!” She finally realizes and shot up.

“Hello, nice to know your real name.” She said giggling awkwardly as she shook my hand. We then sat down and waited for the meal to be served.

“So, you’ve been tricking me?” She whispered to me as she wrinkled her nose.

“Ha-ha~ shall we begin eating?” I pretended to ignore her making her pout. But a smile slowly appeared on her face so it was perfectly fine. Those two however were completely ignoring each other’s existence. Our parents thought they actually set the problem aside but knowing them, in the inside they are burning up with anger. Our parents were just talking to each other as the rest of us just ate. When dinner was done everyone just split ways. Me on the other hand decided to help Hyejin and Daehyun with their problem. Before I could even approach Hyejin she got to me first.

“Yongguk- oppa~ did you really think it’s fun tricking me.” She said pouting.

“Yes, actually. You’re not mad are you?” I asked her.

“Ummm, no. I’m a forgivable person.” She said shyly. I saw in the corner of my eye that Daehyun was about to leave so I decided to stop him.

“Oh, hold on a sec.” I said running off. I grabbed onto Daehyun’s arm making him surprise.

“W-what is it hyung?” He stared at me.

“Come with me for a sec.” I said pulling him over to Hyejin. Daehyun tumbled in front of her making her bad up. She didn’t have the kindest look and neither did Daehyun.

“If you’re a forgivable person, will you forgive him?”

“Hmmm~ well if you say so thennnn~ okay.” She said smiling to me.

“Why is it so easy when he says and not me?” Daehyun complain.

“It’s because I don’t like you.” She said madly

“I don’t like you either, and guess what I won’t forgive you for what you did to me.” Daehyun said back.

“Oh well guess what I don’t care if you forgive me or not!” She said before turning around and was about to walk away but I held onto her arm.

“Ah~ w-wait, it’s not over yet. You two have to settle this.” I said pulling her back.

“Settle what, it’s seems settled to me.” She said back boldly. I just let out a chuckle.

“We’re going to settle this, shall we go outside.” I pulled them out the front door and somewhere far off for some privacy.

“Okay, now begin.” I said waiting for one of them to start.

“If Yongguk is insisting then I don’t mind. Say you’re sorry and I’ll say sorry to you.” Daehyun said which did make sense.

“You say sorry first since you stepped on my feet first.” She demanded.

“But-“

“Daehyun~” I sighed.

“Alright I’ll say it first since it’s not even a big deal.”

“Then why did you make it into a big deal in the first place.” I complained.

“Ah~ because but now knowing that she’s Hyejin then I’m not going to be too persistent.

“You know you’re persistent?” I crossed my arms as I stared at him.

“Ah-hem~ I’m waiting.” Hyejin spoke up as she tapped her foot and crossed her arms.

“I’m sorry for the second time Miss demanding for stepping on your foot on accident!” Daehyun seemed mad when saying that.

“I guess that’s acceptable.” She said nodding.

“Hyejin, your turn.” I said to her.

“Ahh~ fine. Sorry Mr. Persistent for putting some salt in your drink.” She said tiredly.

“Some? You practically put a whole bottle in there!” Daehyun complained.

“I didn’t put the entire bottle. Besides who fault was it.”

“All I did was-“

“STOP IT!” I shouted.

“It’s the true. She made me visit the hospital because I accidently stepped on her foot.” Daehyun said madly.

“That does kind of~..” I looked at Hyejin who just glared at me

“Okay I admit but how as I suppose to his throat is delicate as a baby!”

“Are you calling me baby?!” Daehyun said back.

“STOP~!” I cut them off again.

“Okay, so I suppose the problem is solve so can you two just umm, start over?” I said looking at them.

“I’m not going to be too harsh on a girl.” Daehyun said holding out his hand.

“Ah~! I remember now, you use to bother me a lot when we were younger didn’t you!” Hyejin pointed at him.

“Yah, we’re talking about this incident right now and all of a sudden you are jumping into the past!” Daehyun shouted.

“Ah~ my head hurts.” I said turning around.

“Huh~ considering that Yongguk seems bother.” Hyejin said making me turn around.

“So truce?” I asked them.

“Truce.” She held out her hand.

“Truce.” Daehyun shook her hand. I smiled widely as they did as well.

“Besides you didn’t step on my foot that hard.” She giggled as she walked away happily

“You-!” Daehyun was really mad but I stopped him.

“You know how she is, just go easy on her.” I said to my brother.

“Fine I’ll let this slide since I know more problems are going to occur soon.” Daehyun sighed

“I don’t seem to have any problems with her but why do you always do?” I said to him.

“She’s so demanding even when she was little. I don’t know how you can handle her.” Daehyun shook his head.

“She grew up to be a mature young lady didn’t she.” I said as we walked back inside.

“I guess until she starts talking and her demanding attitude shows up.” Daehyun said shaking his head.

“I don’t see why you didn’t want to apologize again. Is it because of dignity?” I chuckled.

“Just personal reasons.” He said back although I knew it was because he wanted to act all manly and cool.

“If only Yongnam was here. Then it could be just like the old days.” I said smiling widely.

“It would be great. All that Hyejin would do is cry.” Daehyun giggled.

“Oh you, I know you care for her!” I shoved him.

“What are you talking about?” He seemed to be nervous.

“You think that I don’t know that you were the one leaving the lemon candy for her to cheer up whenever she’s crying.” I elbowed him.

“Ah~ really? How’d you know?” he scratched his head.

“I saw you” I giggled

“It’s because it’s annoying when she cries so it’s just a little something to make her stop. He said avoiding my gaze.

“Right~ Well I’ll be going now. I’m waiting for an e-mail from a friend.” I said  leaving.

“Alright! Did you feed the bunnies?” He asked.  

“Yeah, Hyejin and I already did it.” I said making him smile.

“Okay then” He said and I made my way upstairs.



 

Sorry if there are any mistakes

I wanted to update this as soon as possible.

Thanks for reading~!

Please subscribe and/or comment please~!