Cheesecake

Your Second Answer

Here's a family tree diagram so that you can see all the names just incase it gets confusing.

 

Hyejin’s POV

“Huh~ I’m hungry” I opened my eyes and stared at the shadowed ceiling. It was going to be midnight soon but my stomach was just growling and asking to be fed.

“If it was my house there wouldn’t be any problem but this is not my house.” I groan as I covered my belly. After a minute I decided to go find a snack. I slowly and quietly slipped out into the hallway and tiptoed downstairs.

‘I guess all the workers are asleep, I’ll just make myself comfortable in the kitchen.’ I thought.

“Where’s the light switch?” I walked into the kitchen and touched the walls. I finally found it and turn the lights on. I freely walked over to the fridge and opened it.

‘Wonder what’s there to eat?’ I looked through each shelf.

“Hey!” I heard a voice that made me jump.

“OMMO~! I’m sorry, I’m just hungry and I’m just looking for food.” I confessed as I closed the fridge. I turned around and gave a deep down without looking up.

“It’s alright.” I heard a familiar vice that giggled.

“Oh Yongguk.” I looked up surprised.

“Hey~” He chuckled.

“Ah~ you scared me.” I placed a hand on my chest.

“Haha~ You’re hungry? I am too.” He said walking in.

“Oh what are you two doing?” someone else came in. It was Daehyun. I guess I wasn’t really mad at him anymore besides I think it’s silly to be mad over an issue like that. Plus he got what he deserved already.

“We’re hungry, what you too?” Yongguk asked him.

“What a coincidence, the dinner didn’t quiet fill me up.” Daehyun walked over to us.

“I think there was some cheesecake in the fridge.” I said smiling.

“Cheesecake at this time?” Yongguk looked at me.

“I don’t mind” Daehyun smiled widely.

“Aren’t you going to worry about gaining weight?” Yongguk asked me.

“It’s just for tonight besides I’m hungry.” I said opening the fridge.

“Okay then but I’m going to be eating it too.” He said. So the three of us ended up sharing the small cheesecake. Each grabbed a fork and just dived into the cake.

“Oh, this reminds me of when we were little. We use to sneak out of our rooms in the middle of the night to eat snacks.” Yongguk giggled.

‘He’s such a happy person’ I thought

“Really? I don’t remember, but I know that I still snack a lot in the middle of the night.” I giggled.

“Well it became a habit hasn’t it.” Daehyun said as he ate the only strawberry on the cake.

“Yah! I wanted to eat that!” I yelled at him.

“Too late I got it first” He smiled.

“Aish~” I frowned.

‘He doesn’t seem much like a gentlemen. I don’t like him.’ I thought.

“So how’s Yongnam?” I said to break the silence.

“He’s doing fine, just studying abroad since he’s such a smarty pant.” Yongguk giggled.

“If I remember correctly you two are identical twins right?” I said

“Yeah, we look almost exactly the same.”

“He also has the exact same deep voice.” Daehyun added.

“Really? Too bad I can’t meet him.” I said as I continued eating.

“Hyejin. Once we’re almost done we will be eating each others spit. You don’t mind?” Yongguk asked me.

“Indirect kiss? Umm~ well you two slow down then I’m not going to eat your saliva but I don’t mind if you eat mines.”  I giggled.

“What makes you think its fine for us then?” Daehyun shouted softly.

“Because you’re both guys.” I said carefree.

“We should just cut the cake then.” Yongguk said getting up.

‘Oh yeah, why didn’t I think of that.’ I said in my head.

“You’re hyung is so much smarter than you.” I said to Daehyun.

“I don’t care, besides it’s not like it was needed as of now.” Daehyun said back.

‘Ah~ I really don’t like him.’ I said in my head.

“I’ll cut it.” I said taking the knife.

“So between Yongguk and I.” I said cutting the rest of the circle cake.

“Then between you and me.” I said.

“Why don’t you say my name like you did you Yongguk.” He complained before I could cut it.

“I don’t want to okay!” I said back.

“Aish~” He groaned. I went back into cutting the cake carefully when he stopped me again.

“Yah, cut it evenly!”

“No!” I said back.

“Yah!” He shouted but then he remembered that everyone in the house was asleep besides us so he covered his mouth.

“You’re piece is almost as big as both Yongguk and mines.” He said back.

“Fine! I’ll make mines a bit smaller.” I said and cut down. I then turned the cake and made the last cut.

“Yah, make ours evenly!” He complained again.

“Why are you always complaining, it’s just cake!” I shouted softly.

“He just loves cheesecake so forgive him. You can give him more I don’t mind.” Yongguk said kindly.

‘Well he certainly sounds a lot nicer and like a man, unlike someone.’ I glared at Daehyun.

“Huh~ but he said that he has a sensitive throat, he should be eating soup instead of this creamy cake!” I said to him.

“It’s fine if I eat cake!” He said back.

“Just cut the cake.” Yongguk said in which I cut it evenly this time.

“You’re going to get fat.” I heard he say softly.

“If I get fat it’s none of you business!” I hissed.

“I’m just worried for you. If you get fat then you’ll never get a husband. After all, all you have now is looks.”

“YAH!” I was mad.

“H-Hyejin, h-he didn’t mean that. So shh~” Yongguk calmed me down.

“Ahhh~ but he’s so rude!” I whined.

“He’s just teasing you, right Daehyun?” Yongguk elbowed him.

“Isn’t it partially true?” Daehyun smirked.

“Aish~ I don’t want to argue with you. It’ll be a waste of time.” I said as I continued eating.

“Yea, so just accept it.” I smirked in which I glared at him. We then finished eating the rest of the cake quietly. I go up and was going to throw away my napkin when Daehyun bumped into me.

“Hey!” I complained.

“What, you bumped into me.” He said back.

“No you bumped into me!” I said back.

‘Why is he so rude?!’ I shouted in my head.

“You’re both a fault now apologize to each other.”

“You first.” We said in unison.

“Huh~ 1~ 2~ 3~” Yongguk counted

“Sorry!” Daehyun and I said in unison.

“There, that wasn’t so hard was it.” Yongguk looked at us happily.

“Well I’m full now so I’m going to bed.” Yongguk walked off.

“Me too.” I said following out.

“Turn off the lights!” I said to Daehyun and stuck my tongue out.

“I think I know that!” He hissed back. Afterwards we just went to our own rooms to sleep like we’re suppose to. I quickly brushed my teeth and climbed onto the bed like before but this time I could actually sleep. The moment I opened my eyes again it was already morning. I was expecting today a fun beach day so I was all happy.

“This place would be perfect if Daehyun wasn’t here.” I said to myself as I walked down the stairs. I could see Daehyun coming out of the hallway downstairs.

“Ah~ just seeing him makes my day gloomy.” I said softly as I went downstairs for breakfast.

‘Better to just keep far away from him.’ I thought as purposely ran down and walked ahead of him. Breakfast went by smoothly. The meal was delicious and looked great as well. I wouldn’t mind have breakfast like this every morning.

“Hyejin, want to go visit the bunnies with me?” Yongguk asked me after breakfast.

“Sure, let’s hurry before I see that guy again” I made an annoyed face.

“Who, Daehyun?” He asked.

“Who else?!” I said back

“He doesn’t mean it. He’s actually really nice and caring.” Yongguk spoke nicely of him.

“Really? Well I don’t see it in him at all.” I pouted.

“For some reason he’s not like that to you though. Perhaps it’s fun teasing you. I think so.” Yongguk looked at me and smirk.

“It is isn’t it Mr. Gum-Smile Butler.” I wrinkled my nose.  He just gave a big smile.

“How dare you trick me and my parents too?! They talked to me earlier and asked me secretly if I knew why you were acting like a butler.” I said to him

“Well hat did you say?” He asked.

“I just said that you were just playing around with me. My umma said you were so childish.” I pouted.

“Ah~ Guess your umma prefers guys who are more mature.” He raised a brow at me.

“What? My future boyfriend?” I asked making him nod.

“That’s for me to decide. He has to be someone perfect.” I smiled. We then arrived at the Bunny house and walked in. All 6 of them hopped over to greet us.

“Ah~ so cute~!” I giggled.

“Are you going to say that every time you see them?” Yongguk giggled at me.

“Well they are. Hello KeKe” I picked him up.

“That’s mine.” I heard that person’s voice.

‘Ahh~ why is he always around whenever I don’t want him to.’ I sighed in my head.

“Really? I don’t see your name on him.” I said back not looking at him.

“Well duh~ bunnies usually don't wear collars.” He said as he walked over.

“Daehyun is right, this bunny is actually his.” Yongguk said making me pout.

‘What? And I really liked KeKe. He just have to ruin everything.’ I passed the bunny over to him and went to play with the others.

“She really hates you.” I heard Yongguk say to Daehyun.

‘Yeah, I hate him, end of story.’ I said in my head. The rest of the time I was in my own world and Daehyun was in his. I just pretend his existence wasn’t there.

“Huh~ Yongguk I want to explore the beach.” I said to him.

“Well go ahead then it’s practically the backyard.” He giggled.

“Umm~ can you come with? It’s boring to be alone.”

“I’ll go to.” Daehyun said but I didn’t bother paying attention to him. We placed the bunnies inside properly and closed the door.

“Is it alright if I go?” He seemed like he was asking me but I didn’t want to answer.

“She is ignoring you.” Yongguk spoke in which I smiled.

“If you’re ignoring me, than I will continue on pestering you.” He said walking backwards as he looked at me.

‘What ever you want to do~’ I looked elsewhere.

“Let me go change my into shorts since it’s so hot.” I said walking into the house. Yongguk waited outside but Daehyun continued following me.

“Are you really going to ignore me?” He asked again.

“Oh Hyejin! Daehyun! Just in time.” I heard umma shout.

‘In time for what?’ I wondered.

“Yes umma?” I approached her and Auntie Jung in the living room. Daehyun just followed beside me.

“See I was right Hyunae. Don’t they make a great couple?!” I heard umma say to Auntie.

“W-what?” I froze as I stared at my umma with my mouth hanging open. I then glanced over to Daehyun who also seemed surprised.

“Ah Hyejin, let umma explain to you.” Umma walked over and held my hand.

“U-umma, did I heard you correctly? Did you say… Couple?” I pointed to Daehyun and I.

 


 

Todays been a rough day for me so excuse me if there's any mistakes.

I was a complete idiot =.=

Thanks for reading~! ^-^