Finally!

I Pray For Us

 

DaeSung smiled a little after SeungRi had disappeared. Now there couldn’t be any more interruptions right? First YoungBae, then SeungRi. Now they only needed JiYong and actually he didn’t want to see the leader right now. SeungHyun smiled softly to him, he could see that DaeSung was a little nervous. He actually felt nervous too, not sure if he dared to try again, just to get interrupted once more.

 

“Do we dare try again?” SeungHyun asked, his voice had a little tone of laugh in it, like he actually thought it was funny. Somehow he did, and on the other hand it annoyed him pretty much. DaeSung chuckled and moved towards him. SeungHyun put out his hand, and touched his face very carefully and so light a touch it felt like it wasn’t there. DaeSung moved even closer and smiled to him.

 

“We can try.” DaeSung answered with a delightful smile. SeungHyun smiled warmly back to him, pulled him into his arms again. If he heard the door open, or voices that wasn’t theirs, he would for sure fry someone. And he wouldn’t hesitate with it this time. DaeSung put his arms around his neck again, with his fingers buried in his short black hair. SeungHyun looked into his eyes, and smiled a little. He leaned closer, and his lips touched DaeSung’s as softly as he could manage, with closed eyes to enjoy it even more. DaeSung closed his eyes when their lips touched, and he softly pulled SeungHyun’s head closer with his hands around his neck. Their lips touched each other harder than SeungHyun’s too gentle touch. They melted deeper into the kiss, causing SeungHyun to let out a small moan. DaeSung still had his fingers in his hair, and SeungHyun’s hand found its way to his cheek like the night before. They slowly broke the kiss and opened their eyes again. DaeSung could feel his cheeks getting warmer, and he knew instantly that he was blushing. SeungHyun still had his hand on his cheek, which skin was way softer than he had actually imagined. He his thumb below his eyes and kept the eye contact. It felt a little weird, but amazing. The weird part was kissing a person he had known for so long, as nothing more than a friend and co-worker. He had liked him for a while, but it was like every time he saw him, he wanted to have him closer and hold him.

 

“Thank you…” DaeSung softly said, still close to him, so he could feel his breath on his lips. SeungHyun looked a little confused.

 

“For what?” He asked, causing DaeSung to smile sweetly.

 

“Telling me. I would never have had the courage to do it.” DaeSung answered in a low voice. SeungHyun smiled and his expression changed again, to not looking confused.

 

“I wouldn’t either, if it hadn’t been for Ji telling me to.” SeungHyun answered smiling. DaeSung laughed a little and smiled wider.

 

“You spoke to him about it?” He asked and the smile grew bigger, looking as cute as he did when he smiled. SeungHyun smiled back, blushing slightly.

 

“Yeah, I had something to ask him, and he figured it out. Telling me to be honest with you and say it.” SeungHyun answered, a little embarrassed. DaeSung still smiled, sending JiYong the sweetest thought he could manage, thanking him a thousand times, leaving a mental note to do so when he saw him next time.

 

“I’m glad you were honest with me then.” DaeSung whispered as he pulled him closer again, letting their lips melt together again. Deepening the kiss more this time. DaeSung softly SeungHyun’s lower lip, while having it between his own, getting what he wanted when SeungHyun opened his mouth more to let their tongues meet. SeungHyun didn’t really think right now, everything was pushed aside, just to enjoy the kiss. He slowly moved his hand, the one that wasn’t on his cheek, up under his t-shirt. DaeSung moaned louder by the touch to his bare skin and the kiss that got more intense. SeungHyun could feel his back muscles that was tensed by the whole thing, and moved the hand down to his hips. Only causing DaeSung to moan even more. SeungHyun broke the intense and pleasant kiss, to move down to his neck, and kissed it with small . DaeSung moaned louder, not sure if they should continue this. He could already feel that he was getting harder, and he wasn’t sure that this would be a good idea, not already at least.

 

“SeungHyun…” DaeSung whispered softly as he let out another moan. SeungHyun could hear by the tone in his voice that he wanted him to stop. So he did, and gave his lips a kiss more.

 

“Sorry. I didn’t want to make you uncomfortable.” SeungHyun answered him with an apologizing voice. DaeSung shook his head a little, sharing another kiss with him.

 

“You didn’t. It was really nice, but I’m not sure that I’m… Ready, for this yet.” DaeSung said, sounding a little embarrassed. SeungHyun smiled to him, sharing another kiss.

 

“It’s okay. I understand.” He answered him, taking him into another deep kiss, before they parted. DaeSung smiled brightly to him and sat down in the couch with him. He took the remote control to the music player, and turned it on. The soft melody of one of his favorite musicians filled the room, and Wheesung’s voice followed short after the intro music. SeungHyun smiled by the music.

 

“Are you still in love with that guy’s music?” He asked and smiled warmly to him, so he didn’t make it sound like an accusation. DaeSung laughed a little.

 

“Yeah, he’s good. But you haven’t made a solo album, so I can’t listen to that.” He answered teasingly, getting SeungHyun to laugh.

 

“I have made some solo songs, and on the album with JiYong, there are a few. If you want it so much, I can burn you a disc with songs from my computer?” SeungHyun offered, making DaeSung smile more.

 

“I would really like that! Thank you!” He said and threw his arms around him, not feeling stupid or embarrassed by doing so, now. SeungHyun pulled him closer with his own arms around his waist, and got him up on his lap to sit with a leg on each site of his. DaeSung smiled, giving him small kisses on the lips. SeungHyun just received the kisses, after a few tries of kissing him back. When he had done some more kisses on his lips, SeungHyun couldn’t hold back a laugh because of his cuteness.

 

“You know that you are too cute right?” SeungHyun asked, with a little teasing tone in his voice. DaeSung tilted his head to the shoulder.

 

“How can I be too cute?” He asked smiling brightly at him. Even though his words didn’t really make sense, he found it unbelievably sweet of him to say it.

 

“Because you are you.” SeungHyun answered, kissing him gently on the lips while caressing his lower back with his hands. DaeSung smiled into the kiss, but didn’t want to ruin it, so he kissed him deeper instead.

 

***

 

JiYong had finally ended the meeting with YoungBae, and was on his way home. YoungBae had continued with his work in the studio, and said he would do some work-out after. Now JiYong was driving home, not sure of what he would expect from SeungRi, whom was probably still home, and had done something terrible to piss him off.

 

“I swear I’m going to kill him, if he has touched my room.” JiYong muttered to himself, as he stepped out of the car when he had parked it. He locked himself in, and found the apartment empty for life. Only his puppy came running to him, as quickly as its wrinkled body could manage. He sat down to pat it and when it seemed satisfied he straightened up again. Slowly he walked around in the apartment, just to make sure no traps had been put up. Before he passed every open door, he checked that nothing was covering the door, or a sneak attack was prepared on the other side. Nothing was wrong. Until he got to his own room. When he opened the door, he let out a small scream. 

 

His walls were filled with paper. It covered everything, every bit of his walls were white from paper. A few of them contained small drawings or some words. When he looked at his bed, he noticed that there was something wrong. Slowly he approached the bed, and saw that SeungRi had poured the black chili sauce all over his white sheets. He could feel the warmth spread in his whole body out of pure anger. Now he had really crossed the line of fun. When he had kicked a few things in his room, he started ripping down all of the paper, which he noticed was both some of the paper he used to draw on and music sheets. He would kill that little idiot when he got back… While he was trying to get the paper down from his wall, SeungRi came in from the front door. He had seen JiYong’s car in the driveway, and he knew he was dead now. The sauce had perhaps been a little too much… Oh well, it would leave a pretty memory in his mind forever. SeungRi smirked by his own genius thoughts.

 

JiYong was still ripping papers down from his walls, only to feel his arms getting tired and started to hurt from the lack of blood, after having held them up for too long. He put them down by his sides and shook them to get some blood back down to his hands. The weird feeling of small pricks in his fingers announced that his hands were now asleep. He sighed deeply and sat down in his chair by his desk, while looking around in the messy room, with papers all over. He would force SeungRi to clean this mess up, also if he had to use a whip. A soft knock was heard on his already open door, causing him to look towards it. The blood started boiling in his veins.

 

“Did you enjoy the new wallpaper? I thought it would perhaps make the room a little lighter and cleaner.” SeungRi asked, with the biggest smirk and tease he could manage. This was so satisfying. JiYong got up from the chair in one swift move, almost throwing himself on SeungRi, pressing him to the wall behind him in the passage outside his door.

 

“You are so going to clean this mess you idiot!” JiYong said through clenched teeth. SeungRi laughed at him, not making the situation better.

 

“I would love to help, but I can see you are doing so well, so it would be a shame to ruin your technique.” He answered, feeling the hateful eyes from JiYong that pierced his own.

 

“Fix. IT!” JiYong exclaimed and pointed into his room. SeungRi was still smirking, even though he was rather scared, he couldn’t show because this was getting too good.

 

“Well, I would love to offer my help, but I need to go. I have a really important appointment in about 10 minutes, so I should hurry to it. You wouldn’t want to see your favorite Maknae and band member get in trouble because I didn’t meet up, right?” SeungRi . JiYong let him go with a small push. He looked at him with an annoyed expression in his face.

 

“I don’t mind to let it wait till you get back.” JiYong answered, this time he was the one who smirked. SeungRi could feel that now he couldn’t get around this without getting to do the job with getting everything back to normal again.

 

“And you owe me some new sheets.” JiYong added before he got into his room again and slammed the door after him. SeungRi laughed at him, not sure why, but his facial expression had been priceless.

 

“Do you want some black ones?” SeungRi asked with a yell on the other site of the door. He could hear something heavy hit the door, and decided to get going before he was killed. When he was gone and out of the apartment, JiYong was sitting back in the chair. Looking around on the mess that he had made. Now his book, which had been on the desk, was probably damaged too, because he didn’t have anything else within reach to throw at the door. Idiot… But what to do in revenge? He needed to find something awful and horrible. Maybe he could paint his whole room red or pink. Something like that… Or just splash paint on the walls, he wasn’t much for doing too much work. It would be an awful lot of work if he had to paint it all. No, not redecorating. That thing had SeungRi just done to him. It should be something really clever, and so smart that he wouldn’t be able to pay him back. JiYong fell into thoughts of the perfect payback.

 

When he was done with his thinking, not really getting anything good enough, he took his duvet and the sheets with him to the wash machine, hopefully he could get the dirty sauce off his duvet. His sheets were already ruined, so he just threw it out in the trash bin. It annoyed him a little, but not that much. He had lots of other sheets and this was just a normal plain white one. Somehow he managed to stuff the duvet into the machine, not quite sure of how it should be washed, but he turned it on to 60 degrees and with some wash powder. That should do the trick.

 

***

 

DaeSung was leaning on SeungHyun’s shoulder, watching some sort of weird movie. It was really funny and had him laugh tons of times. SeungHyun was playing with DaeSung’s fingers while they were watching it. This was way better than last night. DaeSung enjoyed the touch that SeungHyun gave his fingers, and chuckled a few times when it tickled. A little longer than half through the movie, SeungHyun stopped playing with his fingers and interlaced them with his own. DaeSung laughed a little at something in the movie. SeungHyun smiled because of it, and softly kissed the top of DaeSung’s hair. It smelled fresh and nice from the shampoo he had used this morning. The scent made SeungHyun linger a little by his hair and inhaled the sweet scent. He kissed his hair again, before pulling his head away from it again.

 

“This is really nice.” DaeSung muttered and felt SeungHyun’s hand, which was put around his waist, caressing his side. He hummed as an agreeing answer, before they shared a sweet kiss. They watched the movie almost till the end in this position with SeungHyun’s arm around DaeSung and him leaning up against him. When they heard the front door open and close, they separated with a small sigh earned from both of them. Any way they weren’t ready for the others to know. SeungHyun crossed his legs, and DaeSung leaned back in the corner, putting his feet up on SeungHyun’s lap, getting a sweet smile for that action. They still touched, even though they seemed to be away from each other.

 

“Hey, I’m home again Dae!” They could hear YoungBae out in the hallway, and heard the sport bag being dumped to the floor next to the kitchen.

 

“Okay!” DaeSung answered him. Then they could hear him in the kitchen, turning on the water. After a few minutes he came into the living room, seeing that SeungHyun was also there.

 

“Hey Hyung.” YoungBae greeted with a smile. Both of them smiled back at him, if the smile SeungHyun sent him actually counted as a smile.

 

“Hey YoungBae. Had a nice day?” SeungHyun asked to be polite. YoungBae thought for a second and nodded, taking a sip from his water bottle that he had filled with water.

 

“Yeah. It have been okay. I met with JiYong.” He told them, as his smile widened into a laugh. They both looked at him with an expression telling him to tell them what was so funny.

 

“JiYong told me that he and SeungRi had some fights this morning, and JiYong had attacked him with his jacket, so Ri had screamed like a little girl.” YoungBae told them with a small laugh. SeungHyun laughed a little too. They hadn’t had that point of view of the story from SeungRi. DaeSung shook his head, trying not to laugh too much. He could just imagine JiYong attack him and SeungRi scream of pure fright.

 

“They are preparing a war, did Ji tell you that too?” SeungHyun asked joyous. YoungBae shook his head, still with a warm smile on his lips.

 

“No, but I figured that out when he started talking about something with payback when SeungRi had done something.” YoungBae answered and shrugged.

 

“Those two are impossible. We should bind them somewhere, in a long enough distance from each other.” DaeSung muttered, causing the other two to laugh.

 

“That could be rather funny. But we should avoid getting into it. I think it could end badly if we started to interfere.” YoungBae stated and looked at the two of them with a small smile. SeungHyun shared a quick look with DaeSung.

 

“Yeah… We should just let them do their small war themselves.” SeungHyun answered, acting like he had nothing to do with it. Maybe YoungBae was right about not interfere with it, but he had already promised SeungRi to help him. Oh this would end bad…

 

“Oh, I will just take a shower. I’m off again after that. I have a dinner to attend. So I should hurry. When I go, I’ll tell you.” YoungBae said and turned around to leave. When he was out of the door, the two left in the room, looked confused at each other.

 

“Like a dinner date? Or something like that?” DaeSung asked with wide eyes. SeungHyun shrugged. He knew nothing of YoungBae dating anyone, and to be honest he was pretty sure that he wouldn’t date anyone. SeungHyun had the impression of YoungBae being too shy to do something like that.

 

“No, it must be a work thing.” SeungHyun quickly said, just to refuse both of their thoughts. They both nodded agreeing to the other. Well knowing that TaeYang wouldn’t be back for a while, they didn’t dare to sit back together as before. He could enter any minute, if he had forgotten something, or needed to say something. So they kept sitting like that, while SeungHyun slowly brushed his hand over DaeSung’s left foot on the back of it. The movie ended shortly after, and DaeSung switched to normal TV. Some drama was going on, then there was news – nothing special had happened, a series about crime was on one of the other channels, and the next one was also some drama thing. When DaeSung switched to another channel, they saw a recent interview with themselves. DaeSung chuckled about his jacket and his bad hair doing.

 

“You look cute.” SeungHyun stated, even though he didn’t know what DaeSung was laughing about. DaeSung smiled to him.

 

“Thanks, but I look awful right there!” He laughed and SeungHyun joined in the laughter for a few seconds.

 

“You never look awful. Take a look at TaeYang then. That shirt is awful!” SeungHyun said, gaining a new fresh laugh from DaeSung. He nodded to agree with him. They both started laughing, and DaeSung switched on to the next channel. After all, they already knew what they said and what the questions had been, so it wasn’t anything special. They slowly got back to sanity and looked at the screen. It was a cartoon channel, and DaeSung pressed the button to get to the next channel. Another drama.

 

“How do they manage to do so many dramas all the time?” DaeSung frowned and looked at the screen. A girl showed up on the screen and cried to someone who was probably her boyfriend. He shifted to another channel.

 

“You want me to tell you, or just act like nothing?” SeungHyun asked, smiling slightly. DaeSung looked at him and shook his head.

 

“No, you don’t need to.” He answered with a cute smile, and switched to the next channel. He wasn’t sure if he was happy for having about 100 channels, or it was a pain right now, because none of them was sending anything worth watching.

 

“Hey! What’s this?” DaeSung exclaimed when he saw a guy singing on a stage with a lot of light around him. SeungHyun looked at the screen with a judging look.

 

“One of those talent programs I guess.” He answered, sounding like he didn’t really care. DaeSung put down the remote control to watch the program. SeungHyun frowned, but paid attention to the screen instead of looking at DaeSung with a stupid expression. He was still brushing his foot, when YoungBae entered again, looking fresh and actually really handsome.

 

“Wow… What is the dinner thing for? Sure it’s not a date?” SeungHyun asked him, the last was more teasing than a question. YoungBae chuckled because of their suspicious looks.

 

“I’m meeting an old Friend.” YoungBae answered. DaeSung looked at him with a suspicious look, but didn’t want to say what he had in his head.

 

“But you look too good to just be meeting an old Friend.” SeungHyun teased, earning a look from YoungBae that spoke clearly of what he thought.

 

“I’m only meeting a friend. Do you really imagine me going on a date with a girl? Seriously? I wouldn’t be able to speak two words to her!” YoungBae laughed at what he had just said. The two others joined into his laughter.

 

“Hmm… Maybe you are right. Then have a good evening.” SeungHyun answered him with a small smile. YoungBae nodded.

 

“Yeah, you too.” He answered. DaeSung overdid a sweet smile.

 

“Thanks. Now get going before your date is getting cold.” He teased. YoungBae shook his head and wave to them, exiting the door.

 

“Bye!” They heard from the front door as it closed. DaeSung smiled wider and removed his legs from SeungHyun. He crawled on all four to where he sat and dumped himself down beside him. SeungHyun smiled and put his arm around him, caressing his side again. They shared a new kissed, that lasted longer than the others had.