If Tomorrow Never Comes

I Pray For Us

 

 

It has already been two weeks since he and DaeSung had met up at the YG-building. Everything had gone more or less smooth around in the two apartments. SeungHyun was able to walk around almost by himself, with help from his supporting crutches. His foot was still in bandage and a splint, so he limbed around, but his gunshot wound in his stomach had become much better, so now he was able to move without feeling pain all the time. SeungRi felt better too, even though he was still better pleased with not moving around too much. JiYong took care of him as well as he could manage.

 

JiYong threw his legs up on the desk at his workplace. He leaned back as he sighed heavily and put his hands behind his head, resting for a while with closed eyes, with his headphones on to listen to the music he had composed for his song to SeungRi. He was almost done with the composing and now he should just find the perfect words for it. Maybe he would record it when he was done, or maybe not. He would see about that when he was done with it. While he was in deep thoughts and just listened to the music, his phone started ringing which caught his attention. With a quick smooth move he got the headphones off, and picked up his phone to look at the caller. When he saw the name he picked up immediately.

 

“Yes it’s Kwon JiYong.” JiYong quickly said as he sounded very polite.

 

“Yang Hyun Suk here. I need to see all of your guys now. I have something important to discuss with you.” YG said and hung up. JiYong looked confused and put down his phone on the table. His eyes wandered around in the room, trying desperately to understand what happened. Then he just realized that he wanted them to come now, so he quickly went to SeungRi that was sleeping on his bed.

 

“Ri? Love? SeungRi?” JiYong softly said as he shook him gently. SeungRi slowly woke up and yawned with sleepy eyes.

 

“What’s wrong? Something needs to burn or else I’m not getting up.” He mumbled tiredly, causing a smile to appear on JiYong’s face.

 

“Maybe it’s burning, I’m not sure. YG just called, we all need to see him. So get some clothes on and I’ll call the others.” JiYong said before he gave him a kiss on the cheek. SeungRi smiled as he slowly started to straighten up in the bed. JiYong left the bed and took his phone to call the others. But while he found YoungBae on the list to call, he received a message.

 

“Take the van all of you. I will send it to your place now – YG”

 

JiYong just nodded and called up YoungBae. When YoungBae’s phone started ringing he picked it up and held it to his ear with his shoulder while he used the both of his hands to take a pot and pour some water in it.

 

“Hey YoungBae! How fast can you and the others be ready to go to YG? A van has just been sent to my apartment to pick us up and we will pick you guys up after that.” JiYong announced as YoungBae just put the pot down to hold the phone correctly.

 

“What? That would give us around half an hour? To get ready? If we have to go in the van, then it has to be something important. Oh God…” YoungBae muttered and left the kitchen to knock on DaeSung and SeungHyun’s door. He opened the door when he heard a yes.

 

“Yeah something like that. That gives us about 15 minutes. Oh … I will talk to you later!” JiYong quickly said and hung up. YoungBae put down the phone and looked at the two who had been talking. DaeSung had been sitting by his desk with doing something and SeungHyun had been lying on the bed.

 

“We have to get ready. An YG van will pick us up in about half an hour. I have no idea why, but YG had called JiYong and it was important. So get ready.” YoungBae quickly said, getting weird looks from the other two.

 

“Just get ready!” YoungBae said with a frown and went out of the door. DaeSung got up and helped SeungHyun with getting ready, before taking care of himself.

 

***

 

SeungRi slowly got dressed even though JiYong kept rushing him. Stress wasn’t his favorite factor, so it didn’t really help him. YG couldn’t send them out to do something with fans right? Neither SeungHyun nor he was fit to see anyone, so this was really weird. He just hoped that it wasn’t anything serious, but he had this feeling that it couldn’t be something unimportant since he wanted them to come so quickly and even send the van. Softly SeungRi sat back down on the bed after getting his pants on. He felt dizzy already, and he hadn’t even gotten his shirt on. JiYong came back in the room and saw SeungRi look like one who was going to throw up any minute.

 

“Are you okay?” JiYong carefully asked him and walked to sit beside him as he put an arm around his shoulders. SeungRi just nodded, because he didn’t want to make JiYong in a bad mood, and he would refuse to go if he felt bad.

 

“Yeah I’m fine. You know, I’m just a little tired. Nothing serious.” He answered and smiled a weak smile to prove that he was okay. JiYong caressed his back for a few seconds and gave him a kiss on the cheek. SeungRi smiled by the kiss and sighed when JiYong got up and left the room. After about a minute or two where SeungRi hadn’t moved an inch, JiYong came back with one of his shirts.

 

“Put this on, and then we can go?” JiYong stated, but it sounded more like a question than a statement. SeungRi nodded and got the shirt on. He got shivers everywhere, even though the shirt was comfortably warm, but it felt more like from his inside that caused the shivers.

 

“You really are okay right?” JiYong asked just to make sure, and SeungRi nodded as he forced a better smile on his face.

 

“Yeah, of course. I wouldn’t say I was fine if I weren’t.” SeungRi answered and JiYong nodded as he accepted it. JiYong’s phone started ringing and when he picked it up he was told that their ride as arrived. So he helped SeungRi out of the room and to the hall where they got their shoes on and a jacket. SeungRi really felt like he could faint, but he kept his head up to prove to himself and JiYong that he was very fine. He managed to get down the stairs and outside to get into the van. The air outside actually made him feel much better, but the air in the car just got him nauseous. Without a word to each other, they left for the others apartment and the driver called them down. They were down in ten minutes because SeungHyun also had to get down the stairs. By now he had received two crutches, so it was easier for him to move around, but harder to get down of stairs. When SeungHyun got outside he felt more alive than ever. He couldn’t remember the last time he had felt the air around him like this. The only air he got was from a window, and that wasn’t really much. All three of them got into the van, and they drove away to the YG building.

 

***

 

After 10 minutes of driving, the van suddenly slowed down just as they drove over one of the bridges in Seoul. The boys looked at each other with a weird look.

 

“Hey? What’s wrong?” JiYong asked the driver as the van stopped completely.

 

“Sorry guys, one of the tires just punctured, I have to check it.” The driver said as he got out of the car. He had parked it in the side of the road to not be in trouble for other vehicles. JiYong sighed and leaned back in the seat. SeungHyun notice a sound from outside that sounded like a weird *bump*.

 

“Did you guys hear that?” He then asked and the others looked at him with a confused look, answering his question without words. With a worried frown he opened the car door and stepped out.

 

“SeungHyun? What’s wrong?” DaeSung asked almost sounding scared. He quickly got out too, just in case that something really was wrong.

 

“Guys?” DaeSung muttered as he sounded scared for real this time. The others quickly got out and noticed that the driver was down on the ground. SeungHyun sat down beside the driver and checked his pulse. SeungRi was about to flip when he saw the blood coming from the drivers chest near the heart.

 

“What shall we do?” YoungBae said sounding scared as hell. The others looked at each other and then looked around. Nothing was unusual except that there were no cars in sight. But there were no other persons nearby.

 

“I think it’s those guys again…” SeungRi whispered but the others heard it too. His face was pale and his heart was racing.

 

“I don’t know! We can’t run and the car is dead.” JiYong said with a shaking voice. SeungHyun slowly got up from the ground that he had kneeled on to check on the driver. JiYong walked to him and took his shoulder in a firm grip.

 

“What the have you done?!” JiYong asked with a raised voice. SeungHyun hit his hand away.

 

“I haven’t done anything!”He defended himself and looked at him with an angry glare. The others looked at each other and DaeSung took SeungHyun’s hand, keeping them from jumping each other. They couldn’t fight now.

 

“Clearly you have! If you haven’t done anything, then tell me why there’s a bunch of guys after you and wants to kill you?!” JiYong asked while sounding angry. If he had to die because of something SeungHyun had done, then he at least wanted to know what he had done.

 

“I can’t remember anything that I have done to deserve to be killed!” SeungHyun yelled back. One of the windows in the car shattered when a bullet was shot through it, just a few inches from SeungRi. He screamed when it broke and he quickly moved away from it. Now also SeungHyun and JiYong looked scared instead of angry. They quickly went behind the car, hoping that it could protect them for a while.

 

“I swear to God that I will rip your head off if any of us dies from this and you don’t know what you have done!” JiYong quickly said to SeungHyun that was in the other side of the three that had placed them between them.

 

“Shut up.” SeungHyun said as he tried to listen.

 

“Don’t tell me to shu…” JiYong protested but was hushed by SeungHyun.

 

“Shut the up!” He said in a loud whisper as they all kept quiet. They could hear steps on concrete from an unknown number of people. The others quickly sat down on the ground to be a little protected, but SeungHyun kept standing with his back bend down to be covered by the car, but looked up to see how many there was. He rolled his eyes when he realized that the windows in the car were toned. It was a good thing not to get noticed when they were inside, but a bad thing if they had to look through it. Slowly he slide the door open to the passenger back, and stepped inside, then he would be able to see something from there.

 

“SeungHyun! Don’t do that.” DaeSung whispered, but SeungHyun didn’t listen. If this was his fault, he should at least be the one who tried to make it good again, even if that should cost him his life.

 

“Please…” DaeSung whispered to himself and begged to God that all this would end soon and none of them would get hurt. YoungBae softly took DaeSung’s hand and tried to comfort him with that. It was a small gesture and he didn’t think it would help at all.

 

“I love you guys.” JiYong softly muttered and the three of them looked at him. SeungRi caressed his cheek with a tiny smile.

 

“We love you too.” SeungRi said as they shared a quick kiss. SeungHyun was able to crawl back out again, and sat down on the seat while he took off the splint on his broken foot that was better now, but he knew it was going to hurt like hell when he had to either run or just stand up on it. He had left the crutches on the ground by the dead driver, but that didn’t matter now. He took off his other shoe so his feet where at the same height, because he knew he was going to limp anyway, then he didn’t have to make it worse with height difference. Right now he didn’t care that the ground was wet and cold, getting wet feet would be the least problem now.

 

“Get down here.” DaeSung almost demanded, as he pulled in SeungHyun pants by the knee. SeungHyun slowly got down on the ground to the others.

 

“You can’t go like that.” DaeSung whispered to him as he sat down beside him. SeungHyun caressed his hair and gave it a kiss.

 

“I can and I will.” He just answered. His socks were already wet, but the ground wasn’t that cold as he had imagined.

 

“Update us. How many?” YoungBae asked while he tried his best to keep sane. The others turned their heads toward SeungHyun as well.

 

“From what I could see there were four or five, but they have more somewhere else, because those who shot at us weren’t among them. They came from two different places.” SeungHyun said in a whisper that was loud enough for those to hear.

 

“Plus they are armed. At least three of them have handguns, and I guess the others have too. But only three of them showed it.” SeungHyun added to what he said.

 

“We are so dead.” SeungRi whispered to himself, but the others heard it very clear. JiYong placed an arm around him, trying to comfort him a little, but he knew he was right. They wouldn’t get past this, except if they could get a hold on one of those guns, then they had a chance. Maybe. A new shot passed through a window and it shattered. A new shot, and then another.

 

“They smash the windows…” SeungHyun mumbled to himself.

 

“They want to see if we make any move. So we can only hide here, and when they get close enough they can surround us. And they use a silencer. No one will hear when they shoot, and no one can call the police.” SeungHyun muttered, more or less to the others, but maybe only to himself, he wasn’t really sure about that.

 

“Yeah well, obviously this is a crowded street, so I guess a lot of people would notice if they heard a shot.” JiYong answered him while sounding sarcastic. SeungHyun shot him a deadly glare.

 

“Please don’t fight now. Please don’t.” DaeSung begged as a tear ran down from his eye to his chin.  SeungHyun took his hand and gave it a squeeze.

 

“We only fight those bastards. Not each other.” He softly said, more like a mention to JiYong that he should shut up now. SeungRi was shaking a little. He felt so bad right now, but he couldn’t really judge if it was the situation or the sickness he felt before they left the apartment. Maybe a bit of both.

 

“Stay here.” SeungHyun demanded the others, and was about to move away, but DaeSung took his wrist.

 

“Please don’t do anything stupid.” He begged him and quickly got a peck on the lips.

 

“I won’t do anything stupid. But I might do something.” SeungHyun answered him and made him release his hand. He sent him a weak smile and started to crawl away from them, around the car so he could peek from the front of the car. The men had gotten much closer now. They spoke with each other, but SeungHyun couldn’t hear exactly what they said. He heard a scratching noise from a walkie-talkie and a scratching voice told them something. His eyes widened as he suddenly realized that he was fully visible for whoever the shooter was, that had shot the windows down. As fast as he could, he got up a little and almost ran around the corner of the car, back to the others. His foot was hurting, but he just thought about the situation and then the pain was easier to overcome.

 

“Okay, minor detail. We are already about to get surrounded. That means we have to plan something quickly, or we are going to get destroyed in less than five minutes. Ideas?” SeungHyun quickly said with a fast beating heart and heavy panting.

 

“Now that bait thing doesn’t seem bad…” JiYong whispered to himself and none of the others heard except for SeungRi.

 

“Bait?” He asked him and the other turned their heads. JiYong could have smacked his head right there, but he wouldn’t harm him.

 

“Bait?... Bait!” SeungHyun mumbled the first and looked almost like he got a perfect idea.

 

“SeungRi you are a genius! Of course!” SeungHyun said in a loud whisper. Now JiYong just wanted to smack him again for stealing his idea, by just repeating him. DaeSung took one look at SeungHyun.

 

“No.” He just said with a firm voice, to tell him that he wasn’t going anywhere as bait. SeungHyun squeezed his hand before he let go of it.

 

“But they want me! If I can do something, then perhaps you can get away.” SeungHyun quickly explained, still in the loud whispering voice. DaeSung looked at him, with what seemed like anger and sadness.

 

“You are not going to do that. I don’t care, you are not going to give yourself away to those idiots! And what if they kill you after they told you that they won’t hurt us, and then shoots all of us? What purpose did it serve then?” DaeSung asked him bluntly, trying to kick some sense into his head, but he obviously seemed very attracted to the idea.

 

“It’s worth a try. And we have to do something! I have to do something.” SeungHyun quickly said, even though he understood very well what point DaeSung told him.

 

“I won’t give up, okay? Maybe there’s a way out.” SeungHyun added to what he just said, and then he left DaeSung side again, despite the protests that DaeSung came with. He went around the corner on the front of the car again, watching the men that were absolutely close now. Something told him that the man, who had shot the windows down and tried to shoot SeungRi, had left his position. Why wouldn’t he shoot him if he was so clear in sight?

 

“Of course…” SeungHyun whispered to himself. They wouldn’t shoot him! SeungHyun had to admit something that he knew nothing of, but if he talked to them, maybe he could figure out what he had to admit, and after that, they would perhaps shoot him. Instead of hiding behind the vehicle, he just straightened up and the three men with the guns pointed at him, and the two others stood still.

 

“It’s him!” One of them exclaimed and they got closer. SeungHyun raised his arms and with a slight limp, he moved away from the car, to stand in the open. He wouldn’t be able to hide now, but that was not what he wanted either. Now he just had to figure out what to do. He moved further a little away from the car, but closer to them. Maybe he could save the others with that, or maybe not.

 

“It sure is him. Grab him!” One of the guys without a gun said, and the three with guns ran towards him, with the guns raised. They almost looked like weird FBI men, just without the clothes and helmet. They forced him down on the ground on his knees, with his hand behind his back, and a gun placed straight to the back of his head.

 

“They are going to kill him…” DaeSung whispered to himself, as tears ran from his eyes, like they couldn’t be stopped. He didn’t cry out loud, it was only the tears that showed his emotion. YoungBae pulled him into his arms, almost as afraid as him to lose him, but he could never be as afraid as DaeSung, because he didn’t love him the same way.

 

“Now… Accept your faith and say it. Confess what you did and accept your faith.” The man said – obviously the leader of this group. SeungHyun searched his face like his brain was a computer to recognize him from somewhere, but he had no luck. This seemed very right, because if he knew him, then that guy could tell if he was the right or the wrong guy from the start.

 

“What do you want me to confess?” SeungHyun asked with a tone that was cold as ice. His head was pressed a little down from the gun that was pointing to his head.

 

“You know what you did. Do you really want the others to know what you did too? Really? Or can’t you remember?” The leader asked him with a raised eyebrow. SeungHyun didn’t know if this was a trick question. If he told them he couldn’t remember, then what? And if he just confessed, then what? Well, they would kill him no matter what he said. But maybe he could push it further and postpone his death a little longer.

 

“But what if I confess to you of something, that I maybe know?” SeungHyun asked, sounding like he was mocking him. The leader didn’t really seem satisfied with that answer.

 

“Call him.” The man said and one of the guys with a gun turned away, calling someone with his back against them, and moved a little further away so others couldn’t hear what he said. DaeSung peeked from his position and saw the scenario. He could do it. He knew he could. Slowly he got up while he was still covered by the car.

 

“What are you doing? Get back here!” YoungBae whispered while trying to hold him back. DaeSung just removed his hand from him.

 

“I won’t sit here while my boyfriend dies. That’s for sure.” DaeSung quickly said and took in a deep breath. Then he sped up and threw himself over the hood while sliding on it. The men got surprised from the sudden attack so they didn’t react before DaeSung kicked the guy down who had the gun to SeungHyun’s head. The gun dropped and he picked it up, before he turned around to face the two others that had one.

 

“Drop your guns!” DaeSung demanded, but the two others just smiled.

 

“Or else? You can’t even fire that thing!” One of the men asked that had a gun. DaeSung turned the gun slightly away from them, but it still seemed that it was pointing their way. Then he pulled the trigger and a bullet swept just past them. DaeSung was in deep shock from what he had just done, and SeungHyun looked like one who was more than shocked. The three that was left behind the car was about to die to know what was going on and who had been shot.

 

“Wow… You really dared!” The same man said with fake surprise and irony. DaeSung regained his sanity and now pointed towards the men that now stood side by side with a distance between each other that was about a meter.

 

“And I dare to kill you too if you don’t drop the guns!” DaeSung exclaimed. Actually he didn’t, but he hoped the threat would do the work. Obviously it didn’t.

 

“How about you drop the gun and maybe make it out alive?” The other man with a gun said. His voice had slight accent from another country that neither DaeSung nor SeungHyun had an idea of where was. The other three was now aware that no one had been shot, and they could relax a little more.

 

“If I shoot you, then I would maybe make it out alive too. That’s a risk I’m willing to take.” DaeSung answered back, and kept the gun pointing at the man with an accent. Because the distance between them was that much, he couldn’t point at both of them at the same time, but he could shoot one of them if it had to come to that. SeungHyun slowly got up from his position on the ground, now when DaeSung protected him. He had never thought that it would be this way, but he actually had a bad boy side, which SeungHyun would never believe if he didn’t see it now.

 

“So you would be willing to die for his sake?” The leader asked with a slight smile that could also be a laugh.

 

“Of course.” DaeSung answered without hesitation. The leader looked at SeungHyun like he was nothing.

 

“So he hasn’t even told you what he has done. Wow what a gentleman you are. Maybe you should tell your friend here why you killed her.” The man said as he smiled wide, telling the secret that even SeungHyun didn’t knew of. His jaw dropped to the floor and looked at him like he was insane.

 

“I haven’t killed anyone!” SeungHyun protested. DaeSung looked at him with confused eyes and a scared expression.

 

“Oh, of course not. I would say that too. That’s why you need to confess it.” The leader answered him with almost fire in his eyes. The three behind the vehicle looked at each other with just as confused expressions as DaeSung’s eyes.

 

“I told you! I haven’t killed anyone! I can’t confess something I haven’t done!” SeungHyun quickly said, trying hard to reject this matter that hadn’t happened. DaeSung still looked confused. He didn’t believe these guys, and he would never doubt SeungHyun if he said he hadn’t done anything, but it did make him confused that these guys wanted him so badly, for something he hadn’t done?

 

“Then I guess you don’t remember it.” The leader said as he made a smirk. SeungHyun was still looking at him but from the corner of his eye, he saw the two others with the guns, getting closer because both he and DaeSung had their eyes on the talking man. SeungHyun removed his eyes from the leader and looked around. The third gunman was gone. He looked confused around and noticed that he stood by the car and pointed to the other three that was behind it.

 

“Fine! Just take me, but let the others go. I won’t confess that I killed a woman, but I will go with you if you let the others go from here.” SeungHyun said and the leader thought about it for a second.

 

“You are trying to negotiate, I like that. But this just won’t do. I will consider it, if you confess.” The leader spoke up. SeungHyun didn’t like the smile he suddenly came up with.

 

***

 

The gun man, who was standing by the vehicle, got closer to the three so he could get them away from behind it. They started to get up from their positions, and JiYong saw his opportunity. He ran towards the gun man and bend down to attack him around the stomach. They both fell down on the ground and YoungBae picked up the gun, not even sure what to do with it. On the ground JiYong had a small fight with the man, trying to hit him and take the control, but the man was just way stronger than him.

 

***

 

“So, I guess a negotiation is out of the question.” The leader stated as he saw the attack on one of his men. SeungHyun couldn’t judge if he was happy that they fought against them, or it was really stupid of them. But he was glad that they tried to save their lives, and not depended on him to do it, because he wasn’t sure he could. The two other men with guns came closer as they pointed the weapons towards them. The man beside the leader looked like one who was almost protecting him.

 

***

 

 

SeungRi quickly took the gun away from YoungBae, as he figured that he wasn’t going to do anything with it. YoungBae looked confused at him and just let him take it.

 

“Ji! Get away from him!” SeungRi yelled and pointed the gun towards the man. JiYong fought to get out of his grip, but instead the man pulled him on his feet and pushed him against the railing as he forced his back to bend and he head down low. JiYong was almost unable to breathe from the grip around his throat as he was pushed halfway over the railing, but still with his feet on the ground.

 

“Let go of the gun! And I will let go of him!” The man said and JiYong made some noises that indicated he was suffocating. He said something, but it was so hoarse that it was impossible to understand. SeungRi considered the fact that he could let go of the gun and the man would let go of JiYong, but he could also shoot him, and then he would of course let go too. But that would perhaps start a smaller war between them, and they had more guns. But if DaeSung had one of the guns, and he had one of the guns, but both guns were from the same person… How many did the other two have? And did the leader and his partner have guns too? Maybe if he shot the person that hold onto JiYong, then they would all die. Worst decision ever…

 

***

 

 

The two men with guns were getting really close to SeungHyun and DaeSung. The weapon that DaeSung was holding, was still pointing at them, but it was hard to point at both at the same time, especially because they was going in each direction like they would make a circle. DaeSung placed himself almost in front of SeungHyun, trying to protect him as well as he could.

 

“Give me the gun Dae.” SeungHyun softly said. DaeSung didn’t remove his eyes from the men, because that would mean certain death.

 

“Why?” DaeSung asked in almost a whisper, like they had to talk so the men wouldn’t hear them. SeungHyun touched his back and placed a hand on his hip.

 

“I don’t want you to get involved and kill anyone. Just give it to me. But do it quickly when I tell you to, okay?” SeungHyun said, as he starred at the men as well. They did talk low and the men couldn’t hear them. Maybe this could work. DaeSung’s eyes widened from the first he heard him say. Kill anyone? He wasn’t going to kill them? Was he? DaeSung slowly nodded, but SeungHyun was the only one who noticed. The men were still getting closer.

 

“Now!” SeungHyun quickly said and DaeSung handed him the gun, as SeungHyun threw him down on the ground, with his hand on his hip to push him with. He shot once, twice and a third time. Both men were hit, but they still had their guns in their hands. One of them managed to bend up and point the gun at him, but SeungHyun aimed for his head as he bend up and pulled the trigger. The bullet pierced its way through the head of the man, almost a clear shot in his forehead. Now SeungHyun was grateful for having learned a little about shooting from one of his family members. Now he knew that it could be used, just not in the best way. DaeSung was watching it from the ground, where he supported his upper body from the ground with his elbows. His back and hip hurt like hell and his one knee was scratched from the concrete, but right now that was the tiniest thing. The man that was shot in the head was completely still, but the other that had been hit in the stomach and thigh, was already about to get halfway up again. SeungHyun aimed for him and shot him in the chest, so he fell down on the ground again.

 

“Hyung!” DaeSung yelled and SeungHyun turned his head to DaeSung as he was pointing to the other side of him. A gun was now pressed directly towards his temple.

 

“You’re playing with the big boys. That’s not a good idea.” The leader almost said in a whisper. SeungHyun swallowed hard and lowered the gun. Now he knew he was done for good.

 

***

 

 

SeungRi was still pointing his gun at the man who held onto JiYong. None of them had time to watch what the other two were doing and who was being shot. But they somehow just knew that it weren’t DaeSung or SeungHyun. SeungRi fired the gun, but just when he had pulled the trigger he closed his eyes because he didn’t want to see it. He had never imagined how much power such a gun had. It felt so weird in his hands. The man yelled as the bullet hit his thigh and went straight into the bone. With an evil glare, he pressed JiYong out from the railing and out from the bridge, but he succeeded to hold onto a thing that was attached to the bars, which covered the lower part from the railing. SeungRi screamed as he saw JiYong getting pushed over. He ran towards the man and JiYong, hoping to do something. YoungBae ran along with him, and both of them pushed the man over the railing too, they just hadn’t thought about that JiYong was just below. The man fell down from the bridge, but just managed to get a grip around both JiYong’s feet by the ankles and JiYong made a grimace in pain. SeungRi and YoungBae tried to stretch as much as possible to get JiYong.

 

“This is impossible! Guys let me go! I can survive just let me go!” JiYong yelled as they both had their hands around his arms, and he was still holding the bars. It would be impossible to drag him up, because he had a heavy weight hanging around his feet, and he couldn’t even get him off.

 

“You promised me that you would never run away! You would never leave me!” SeungRi yelled as he was about to cry.

 

“I know love! But let me go! I will come back! I promise you I will! Now let me go!” JiYong quickly said as he could feel his hands was about to slip the bars. Tears were already running down SeungRi’s face.

 

“I love you! Please come back!” SeungRi said as he tried to hold back his tears. JiYong could feel the tears pressing on in his own eyes.

 

“I love you too! Let go!” JiYong said and YoungBae looked at both of them. SeungRi made a nod to him and they both let go. JiYong could feel the rush in his stomach as he feel down from the bridge. It felt like he was in the air forever, and that he was going to lose all his blood. The man that had his grip around his feet had let go, just a few seconds after the other two had let go of JiYong. From what he had heard in lessons, he would break every bone in his body if he hit the water in a wrong way. So he just put his arms and legs together as he pressed himself down to one line and hit the water with full speed.

 

 

 

 

A/N: Hey! I hope you don't kill me for leaving you with the worst cliffhanger till now in this story! To be honest I cried a little at the end xD Embarrassing... But I really hope you like this one! And that you don't think it's boring xD Leave a comment if you like, and thanks to everyone who reads this! :D The title for the chapter is just weird I know, but just when I was about to write the headline, then I came to think of the song... xD Bonus knowledge xD Hope to update soon!