Are Christians Allowed To Be Gay?

I Pray For Us

 

SeungHyun knocked on the leader’s door. JiYong answered with a “Yes!”, sounding like he was a little busy. SeungHyun opened the door a little and stuck his head in.

 

“Do you have a second JiYong?” SeungHyun asked and looked around the room, only with a quick glance. JiYong was still paying attention to the paper in front of him. He then sat the last dot, and turned around with the chair to face his Hyung.

 

“Yes. Something wrong?” JiYong asked, leaning back in the seat. SeungHyun quickly shook his head.


“No. It’s just that… I have been wondering about something.” SeungHyun answered and opened the door more to go into the room, he then closed it carefully behind him, making a quick check if there was anyone in the hallway. No one there.

 

“Yes?” JiYong asked to make him continue. SeungHyun cleared his throat and stood in the spot by the door. Feeling a bit uneasy, this was easy to see.

 

“Uhm, I have been wondering about. You know… About Christians.” SeungHyun said. JiYong opened his eyes more, trying to figure out what he wanted to ask or tell him.

 

“Christians?” JiYong asked, just to make sure in case that he had heard wrong. SeungHyun nodded.

 

“Then why aren’t you going to DaeSung or YoungBae, Hyung?” JiYong wondered and looked at him with a small ponder. SeungHyun slowly scratched his hair a bit nervous.

 

“Because it’s like… Something weird and I can’t ask them.” SeungHyun said after a little. JiYong kept starring at him, even though his Hyung seemed to refuse to look at him.

 

“Then why don’t you look it up on the web?” JiYong then said. SeungHyun thought a little about it. Seemed like a good idea, better than asking people.

 

“Yeah, I could do that.” SeungHyun answered and turned to the door, only getting his hand on the handle.

 

“YAH! You can’t go without telling me what it is!” JiYong then quickly said in a loud voice. SeungHyun quickly turned around and looked at him a little confused.

 

“But you just said…” SeungHyun quickly but a little silent excused. JiYong sighed with a low noise.

 

“Yeah, but if you don’t tell me I will be curious forever. And you sound like Little SeungHyun right now. You almost flinched before. Something must really be bothering you huh?” JiYong asked, causing SeungHyun to look away quickly again. SeungHyun released a little sigh.

 

“I know. It’s pitiful huh?” SeungHyun forced out a little laughter. JiYong nodded agreeing, though without laughing.

 

“But what do you want to ask? I will try to answer my best.” JiYong said, offering his help. His voice was much softer now. He could tell that SeungHyun felt bad, and something was indeed troubling him.

 

“It’s just that… Oh, this will sound so wrong...” SeungHyun started out and looked away into the wall, there was a little far from him. JiYong just sat and looked anticipating on him, he wouldn’t push it out of him.

 

“I have thought about the thing with Christians. Are they allowed to be together with the same as themselves? You know like… Gay?” SeungHyun suddenly dropped the question. JiYong was about to drop his mouth to the floor in surprise. But he only showed that he got surprised by his eyes that widened. He didn’t want to scare the guy away.

 

“Ohm… No… I think there’s something in the religion there is against it.” JiYong answered, trying to sound as normal as possible, a rather hard thing to do right now. SeungHyun nodded slightly.

 

“Okay, thanks JiYong.” SeungHyun muttered and turned around again to walk out of the room.

 

“It’s DaeSung, isn’t it?” JiYong suddenly asked when he was just about to reach for the handle. He then turned around with one quick move.

 

“NO!! I was just curious! That’s all! Do you think I’m gay?” SeungHyun defended himself as well as he could, trying to sound as honest as possible. His voice was high-pitched and loud. JiYong couldn’t hold back a little smile.

 

“Noooooo… I don’t think you are. I know you are. Indeed now.” JiYong answered and smiled a little more. SeungHyun sighed out loud, giving up completely.

 

“Do you think he knows?” He asked after a little while, and looked straight to the floor. He was blushing more than ever, and really didn’t want JiYong to see that. JiYong laughed a little.

 

“No. He doesn’t. I’m sure of that.” JiYong answered. SeungHyun felt a little more relieved, and let out a long sigh to relax more.

 

“Okay good… I was a little afraid of that. Please don’t let him know, and no one else.” SeungHyun almost pleaded, finally looking at JiYong. JiYong smiled and gave him an assuring nod.

 

“I got your back Hyung. Don’t let it tear you apart.” JiYong answered, still giving him a smile. SeungHyun nodded a little to the last he said.

 

“It won’t. But I can’t tell him. Never.” SeungHyun muttered, more to himself than to JiYong.

 

“Hmm… I don’t know. Maybe he deserves to know?” JiYong answered him, he had heard what he had mumbled. SeungHyun quickly looked at him with wide eyes.

 

“No! I can’t tell him. What would he say if he knew? Laugh at me and turn me down completely. I wouldn’t be able to look him in the eyes ever again.” SeungHyun said and let his head turn down towards the floor again.

 

“I don’t know what he would say. I’m not him. But I don’t think he would laugh at you. He would never laugh at something as serious as that.” JiYong answered him. He got up from the chair and walked towards his Hyung. SeungHyun looked at him, when he noticed he had gotten up.

 

“Maybe not. But I would still not be able to look him in the eyes.” SeungHyun muttered. JiYong stood close to him, not really close, but closer than before.

 

“Hey? Don’t hate yourself for having feelings. That’s a part of life, and there’s not really anything to do about it. If you try to push it away, it will only hurt more. And on the other hand, don’t you think DaeSung deserves to know what you feel for him? I know very well that you two are close, but letting him think he is just a normal friend to you, isn’t that a bit selfish of you?” JiYong asked, looking closely at SeungHyun. He just nodded.

 

“Maybe?” SeungHyun answered, he didn’t really dare to look at JiYong right now. He felt that he was right and it didn’t match his own thoughts about this. JiYong patted his shoulder.

 

“But you know what happens to people like us if it gets out.” SeungHyun told him. JiYong nodded.

 

“I won’t let you commit suicide though.” JiYong answered him, and smiled a tiny bit.

 

“I can lose everything by this foolishness.” SeungHyun muttered to himself. JiYong shook his head to himself.

 

“That is not foolishness at all. Yes, you can lose the job, your pride, everything. And yes a lot of people will hate you, and you will go down in depression, but we will always be here for you, and no one needs to know.” JiYong reassured him.

 

“You so did not help my brain at all.” SeungHyun answered him, causing JiYong to laugh.

 

“I know, that’s why I said it.” JiYong said and gave him a little pat on the shoulder. SeungHyun looked at him.

 

“I should get going. By the way, thanks for your answers. And don’t think more about it.” SeungHyun said and turned around to open the door again, he had just put his hand on the handle, for the 2nd time, and the 3rd time he tried to get out. JiYong put a hand on his back.

 

“I will think about it. And I have been thinking about it right till now. I will keep thinking about it, and when you decide to tell him, I maybe will stop thinking about it, and start thinking about what will happen next. But you are welcome, and if there’s anything I can do for you then let me know.” JiYong assured him and gave his back a few pats, before heading back to his chair. SeungHyun sighed.

 

“Thanks.” He said before he went out the door. His brain was on high speed, and he couldn’t really think for all the thoughts. He sighed heavily and walked down the hallway.

 

“HYUNG!” SeungHyun heard DaeSung yell from the other end of the hallway, that he had apparently just passed and had seen SeungHyun. DaeSung quickly got to him, and smiled his wide smile.

 

“Oh, hi Dae.” SeungHyun said taken aback from the sudden attack. DaeSung looked suspicious at him.

 

“Something wrong Hyung?” He asked and looked at him closely. SeungHyun laughed a little, trying to act his normal self.

 

“No. Of course not. What should be wrong with me?” SeungHyun asked him and smiled warmly.

 

“Hmm… You look kind of sad somehow.” DaeSung noticed. SeungHyun raised an eyebrow.

 

“Sad huh?” SeungHyun repeated. He didn’t really feel sad, but somehow he could be that. DaeSung nodded slightly. Still looking at him with suspicious eyes.

 

“Sure nothing’s wrong?” DaeSung asked and tilted his head slightly to the right. SeungHyun laughed a little.

 

“Perfectly sure.” SeungHyun lied, and let a hand run through DaeSung’s hair. He liked the brown, puffy hair, and loved to have his fingers in it. DaeSung smiled satisfied with his answer.

 

“Not the hair!” DaeSung quickly said as he had his hand in his hair. SeungHyun laughed and took his hand away. Hair and face was illegal places to touch. DaeSung was very fond of his skin and he liked his hair a lot to not get it messed up. SeungHyun respected that – most of the time.

 

“Sorry Dae.” SeungHyun answered, still with a little laugh. DaeSung smiled back at him and his eyes was just small lines. SeungHyun smiled back at him, putting a hand on his shoulder and gave it a light squeeze.

 

“It’s okay. Have you eaten yet?” DaeSung quickly asked and looked at him with a pair of interested eyes.

 

“No, I haven’t. Want to grab some dinner?” SeungHyun asked and he could see that DaeSung lightened up. He nodded quickly and fast. SeungHyun laughed a little and patted DaeSung on the hair, very carefully. Suddenly DaeSung just hugged him. Tightly and with his head against his chest, arms around his waist and with a little soft smile on his lips, though with his head tipped a little down, so SeungHyun couldn’t see the smile. SeungHyun got surprised and was about to step back when the younger person hugged him, but he couldn’t reach to do that, and now DaeSung was clinging onto him. SeungHyun looked from side to side, making sure that no one saw it. His eyes were wide, and it almost looked like he was terrified. He slowly put an arm on his back, and gave it a few pats.

 

“Thank you Hyung.” DaeSung mumbled into his shirt. SeungHyun smiled a little.

 

“Well, you’re welcome.” He answered still a little shocked from the sudden hug. When DaeSung didn’t move away again, he then just put both of his arms around him and hugged him back.

 

JiYong was peeking from the door, with a wide smile. Because SeungHyun was with his back to him, he couldn’t see him, and DaeSung hide on his front, so he didn’t notice either.

 

“Way to go DaeSung.” JiYong said very low and high fived himself, feeling rather stupid after. He knew that DaeSung had a crush on SeungHyun too, and that was why he had tried to push SeungHyun to confess to DaeSung. When he had spoken to DaeSung last time about the matter, he hadn’t been sure of SeungHyun himself, so he had told DaeSung not to say anything. He was sure that SeungHyun would flip and throw DaeSung off him, if he had just seen him as a friend, and JiYong didn’t want that for either of them. *I’m the best matchmaker in the world.* He thought to himself, a smile grew on his face and he closed the door again with a small *click*. The only reason he had opened it was because he had been on his way to the bathroom, when he had seen the two lovebirds-to-come.

 

DaeSung slowly pulled out of SeungHyun’s embrace. He thought he heard something, but when he looked around, he obviously hadn’t. SeungHyun looked at him when he pulled away and gave him a weak smile.

 

“We should go for that dinner right?” DaeSung asked, making SeungHyun smile more and he gave him an agreeing nod.

 

“Yes, let us.” He answered and put an arm on DaeSung’s shoulders. He didn’t even think about it, but it just like happened. DaeSung didn’t seem to mind, so he just kept it there.

 

“What do you want to eat?” SeungHyun asked him as they got in the car. DaeSung smiled and thought about it. SeungHyun always asked him what they should eat, and he always tried to come up with something good.

 

“Hmm… Bulgogi?” DaeSung asked, making SeungHyun nod, and started the car.

 

“Sounds good to me.” He answered, and shot DaeSung a quick glance before pulling out of the parking lot, and out on the street. One of the best restaurants – in his opinion – was a little away from their house.

 

“Had a good day?” SeungHyun asked, while driving and focused his eyes on the road. He knew DaeSung was not much for people who didn’t keep their eyes on the road almost all the time. After two accidents, it was understandable. DaeSung thought a little.

 

“Yeah, it has been okay.” DaeSung answered. SeungHyun smiled.

 

“Just okay?” He asked a little teasingly. DaeSung looked at him and smiled.

 

“Okay, then it has been a good day.” DaeSung answered and put out the tip of his tongue at him. SeungHyun laughed, he could see it from the corner of his eye. DaeSung was still looking at him, and smiled. Studying him and took in the pictures of him that his mind created.

 

“I’m glad to hear. What have you been doing?” SeungHyun asked interested in his life. DaeSung shrugged.

 

“Not that much. I was in the fitness room and worked out with SeungRi this afternoon. Then I went shopping a little, and then nothing else.” DaeSung answered him, smiling a little, still looking at him. SeungHyun tensed up a little by the continuing stare from DaeSung.

 

“What did you shop?” SeungHyun asked, not wanting to tell him to stop looking at him. He didn’t want him to feel like he wasn’t allowed to look at him. And SeungHyun knew that he would think about it like that.

 

“Not anything special. Just a shirt and a pair of shoes.” DaeSung answered and shrugged. SeungHyun smiled a little. DaeSung looked at the road and then back at SeungHyun.

 

“Sounds nice.” SeungHyun answered. He could use a new pair of shoes. Beside the 100 others he had.

 

“No you don’t need a new pair of shoes.” DaeSung teased, like he had just read his mind. SeungHyun looked surprised at him, and back at the road.


“How..?” SeungHyun asked. DaeSung knew what he meant.

 

“I know you.” DaeSung just answered and looked out the window, rather satisfied. SeungHyun pulled in to a free space by the restaurant.

 

“Glasses and hat.” SeungHyun reminded him, not that he needed to, but he just wanted to make sure. They both put on a pair of sunglasses and a hat. Of course fashion-T.O.P had a good looking hat to put on. DaeSung just pulled up the hat on the hoodie he wore. They walked into the restaurant, and got a table for two. DaeSung looked around, pulling down his hat when he was sure that there wasn’t that many others and no one really watched them. He had his front to the room, and SeungHyun his back to the room. He kept the hat on though, and both of them their glasses. The waitress came back quickly and they ordered. When the waitress was gone SeungHyun lowered his glasses further down on his nose to look at DaeSung.

 

“That before… You are rather scary when you read my mind.” SeungHyun said, causing DaeSung to laugh out.

 

“So you think it’s scary? I thought nothing could scare you Hyung?” DaeSung said with a little teasing tone in his voice.

 

“No, nothing scares me. Except from when you do unexpected things.” SeungHyun answered. DaeSung tilted his head slightly to the right.

 

“What do you mean by that?” DaeSung asked a little confused. SeungHyun smiled slightly.


“That you scare me when you do unexpected things.” He just answered, almost what he just said before. This made no sense to DaeSung.

 

“I don’t do unexpected things. I may do things you don’t know about until I do it.” DaeSung answered, feeling a victory was on the way. SeungHyun laughed quietly.

 

“That you might be right in.”  SeungHyun agreed with him. DaeSung put on a big smile, causing his eyes to close. He raised a fist, showing his victory.

 

“Yah! Don’t be so excited about that!” SeungHyun laughed and took his hand, pushing it down again. They both became a little shy by the sudden skin ship. SeungHyun was still smiling a little though. Their orders arrived, and they both thanked the waitress, who quickly went away again.

 

“Oh, this is good.” DaeSung said surprised when he had tasted it. SeungHyun laughed.

 

“Do you think I choose lousy places to dine at?” SeungHyun asked like he was offended with a fake voice. DaeSung laughed a little at him.

 

“No, of course not. It’s just really good.” DaeSung answered, putting up a cute smile so SeungHyun wouldn’t be offended by what he had said. SeungHyun swallowed hard by his way too cute smile that he had just put on.

 

“Oh, yes. Enjoy it.” SeungHyun answered, suddenly with a quick mood change. He just needed to catch his breath again. DaeSung nodded and started eating with joy. SeungHyun sat a little while, just staring at him. When DaeSung occasionally looked up at him, he pretended to be eating.

 

“Do you go home again after bringing me back?” DaeSung asked shyly. SeungHyun shrugged.

 

“If you want me to stay a little, I can do that.” He answered, like it wasn’t a big deal. Though, he wanted to stay with him more than anyone else in this world. His insides turned around in his stomach by the thought.

 

“Okay. That sounds great.” DaeSung answered, almost feeling the same. Everything felt warm, both his insides and outsides as well. A slight feeling like he was blushing, which he found out he was.

 

“You just turned red.” SeungHyun told him, only causing him to blush even more.

 

“I just think the food is hot.” DaeSung answered, telling him like it was nothing. SeungHyun smiled slightly, trying to get in his head that it probably was just the food. How could he hope anything else?

 

“Ah, okay.” SeungHyun just answered, and started eating his own food for real. Then he noticed that the food wasn’t hot at all. A smile spread on his lips. He had been blushing for another reason. Maybe? Could it be?