Rummors about the legend

Secret Charm

“Is that the legend that whoever you give your last dance will be having a good relationship?” Moon Geun pauses “and they will have a forever lasting relationship.”

“Well…rumors said it is true” Shin Hye said it while putting her lunch box to her bag.

“So…who do you plan to give your dance with?” Jung Yong Hwa said it to everyone but he is dying to hear Shin Hye wants to dance with.

“Well…I would like to dance with the person that I like but I think he has already someone… or maybe not...” Moon Geun said it and her face turned red “Yours?” She gave the question back to Jung Yong Hwa.

“I don’t know if the girl I like to dance with will accept but I will approach her.” Yong Hwa said it and he looks to Geun Suk.

“Still haven’t decided yet but I already found her.” Geun Suk looks at Shin Hye.

Moon Geun saw Geun Suk looked at shin Hye and she felt her heart became heavy. “Seems like he had someone he likes… but why am I getting jealous to Shin Hye? She is my best friend and I don’t have the right to feel this.” She said to herself.

Geun Suk smiles while looking at Shin Hye “yours Shin Hye?” after he said it he looks to Yong Hwa.

Yong Hwa felt his heart beats fast. “Whom did she choose?” he said to his self.

Shin Hye smiles “well” She pauses “I don’t know yet… maybe I won’t dance to anyone…”

Jung Yong Hwa felt a bit relaxed after hearing she haven’t chose someone to dance with. “Why?” he ask Shin Hye.

Shin hye takes a deep breath  “If the legend is true… I would like to do it with the person I love” She smiles “seems to be that hasn’t chosen someone yet.”

They pack their things up and went to their respective classrooms, when the class ended Shin Hye went to Moon Geun Young’s classroom.

Moon Geun Young is busy piling the papers when she came; Shin Hye knocked the door and came in.

Moon Geun looks at Shin Hye and smile

“Yo! You’re coming home with me?” Shin Hye asks Moon Geun Young.

“Well… I think I can’t” Moon Geun Young smiles sadly “I need to finish this” She looks the papers.

♥♥In Class A♥♥

Yong Hwa is looking at the window when Geun Suk sat in front of his desk

“Tomato face” Geun Suk smiles when he saw Yong Hwa got annoyed

“Stop pestering me” Jung Yong Hwa looks to Geun Suk.

“Your face turns red whenever you talk to shin Hye” Geun Suk pauses “She might discover your feelings towards her.”

“What you said earlier, is it true?” Yong Hwa looks to Geun Suk.

Geun Suk looks confused “the what?”

“That you already found her…? Yong Hwa said it in unconfidently tone.

Geun Suk smiles “yeah it is true that I already found her”.

Yong Hwa took a deep breath “is it Shin Hye?”