Girls fight

Secret Charm

“That is because …I want to say to you something that we will be able to look at each other clearly.”

“Okay…. What is it?” Shin Hye asks

“I just want to wish you happiness” Geun Young said it.

“What?”

“You are my best friend and …I-I will just accept that you will like him too” Geun Young said sadly.

“What?” Shin Hye scratches her head “What are you talking about?”

“Don’t play dumb on me Shin Hye… ”

Shin Hye is about to speak when Geun Young interrupted her.

“It’s fine with me if you and Geun Suk are new couple now... You don’t need to hide it from me”

“But” Shin Hye didn’t able to complete what she needs to say like before she interrupted her again.

“Even if it is somehow painful but we are still young I am still able to find someone else… maybe these charm reacted to the wrong person… I just want you to be hap….”

Shin Hye covers Geun Young’s mouth to not let her complete what she wants’ to say.

“Would you let me finish what I want to say to you?” Shin Hye said while still holding Geun Young’s mouth.

Geun Young is so shock she just nodded.

“Look… Geun Suk and I” Shin Hye took a deep breath.

“We are just friends and I don’t feel electricity or spark or what so ever…. And besides how will I fall to the person that ….”

Shin Hye stops when she flashes back when she promised to keep Geun Suk’s feelings from Geun Young.

“My best friend is in love with and it is not because of these stupid charms” She pauses “You liked Geun Suk because of something else reason but this has nothing to do with these charms”

Geun Young’s heavy tears fell.

“I am so cruel” She said to herself “I concluded right away and thought that my best friend bewitched me and concluded that they have relationship.”

Shin Hye removed her hands in Geun Young’s mouth and wiped her tears “there… there don’t cry”

Geun Young Hugged Shin Hye “I am really sorry for doubting you and thought that you and he have a romantic relationship.”

“It’s okay and sorry for kissing him yesterday” Shin Hye said and she felt her eyes became wet. “Now look what you have done … you made me cry” She laughs

“Silly… and kiss?” Geun Young wipes Shin Hye’s tears” well it’s not considered as a kiss because it has no meaning with it.”

“If you said so…”

 Shin Hye and Geun Young went home after wards and this time they have settled their misunderstanding.

They are walking the street holding hands and eating ice cream.

“waaaah!”

Shin Hye and Geun Young screams

“We scared you!” Geun Suk said happily and Yong Hwa is laughing so much that he holds his tummy.

“Hey! Our ice cream!” the girls said chorally.

“aww sorry.. We will just buy you another one” Geun Suk pauses “and its..Yo..”

“Geun Suk’s treat!” Yong Hwa said happily

“Hey!” Geun Suk protested.

“yahoo Shin Hye and Geun Young happily cheer”

They went to buy ice cream and together walks home.