Shin hye's fi-first

Secret Charm

Jung Yong Hwa is breathing heavily “I know it’s all just accident but why does my heart feel so heavy?” he said to himself.

Moon Geun Young looks at the two in the floor “the… kiss… it has no meaning right?” she said to herself “
I am hurting silently…but why? I don’t even have the right to feel this feeling” She breathes deeply to keep her tear from falling.

Geun Suk and looks at Shin Hye’s shock eyes “what have I done?” he said to himself and looks at Yong Hwa “for sure he is aching now” from Yong Hwa’s face he looks to him firm fist.

Shin Hye finally recovered from shock slightly and managed to sit up and she looks to Geun Young. “My first kiss…. It’s gone” she said to herself and she looks to Geun Suk “and it was accidentally stolen by this man… Geun Young’s feelings….towards Geun Suk… I had… I-I made a very huge mistake” She stands up and ran away.

Geun Suk looks at Shin Hye while running away and looks to Geun Young and then to Yong Hwa.

“I think I should better follow Shin Hye” Yong Hwa volunteered he was about to run after her when Geun Yong held his hands

“Just leave her alone for a while…” Geun Young said without looking at his eyes.

Yong Hwa just nodded looked at Geun Suk still on the floor “hey…”

Geun Suk looks at Yong Hwa and he realized that he was still in the floor, he sits up.

“She must be in pain now…” Geun Suk said

Geun Young reaches Geun Suk to stand him up.

♥♥♥ In the stairway♥♥♥

Shin Hye stops from running and desperately sat down.

“Why does it have to be like this?” she cleans her tears from both eyes.

“It’s just a kiss Shin Hye … just a kiss” She is trying to comfort her self.

She flashes back Geun Young’s look and she cries again

“Why does it have to be Geun Suk!” she angrily said herself “I wish I just let Yong Hwa and Geun Suk manage their childish fight alone… if I-I did that … this won’t happen”

♥♥♥In the hallway♥♥♥

Geun Suk looks to Yong Hwa “I’m soooo sorry” he looks right into his eyes.

“It is to Shin Hye that you must apologize.” Yong Hwa said calmly.

Geun Young looks to both of the boys and left without a word.

“I need to settle myself first before I talk to Shin Hye…” Moon Geun Young said to herself while walking away and she stops “but...I really feel not being fair to her…b-but I need to settle up my emotions… right… I am not in emotional stable now... This will just bring us more conflict than what it needs to be”

She walks again and pulls out her cellphone and texts Shin Hye and sends it.

♥♥♥In the stairway♥♥♥

Shin hye is now walking downwards when she felt her phone vibrated and saw a message from Geun Young She opens it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey… I think we need ourselves to settle first see you tomorrow...

And Shin Hye please don’t be to guilty you have no fault in whatever happened.

 

From: My Bestie Geun Young.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shin Hye smiles "tommorow... I hope things will be good already."