Reason for deep thoughts

Secret Charm

The next day

“What is keeping him so long?” Geun Young is waiting infront of the school’s gate about thirty minutes but Geun Suk is still not is sight.

“Sorry for making you wait” Geun Suk pop out and gave an apologetic smile.

“It’s fine” Geun Young smiles.

“Let’s go in” Geun Suk said and starts to walk in.

Geun Young felt a little shock because usually Geun Suk holds her hands whenever they are together but now he inserted his hands into his pockets.

“It’s nothing” She said to herself.

In Lunch

“Yo Geun Young!” Shin hye said to her as she gets in the room.

“Hi Shin hye” Geun Young smiles

“Ready for lunch?” Shin hye asks.

“Yeah” Geun Young stands up “but where is Geun Suk and Yong Hwa?”

“Yong hwa is already there in the canteen but I guess Geun Suk is already there too let’s just figure it out.” Shin hye smiles.

“I see” Geun Young stands up “I guess he is already there.’

They were walking to the path of the cafeteria when Shin hye notices that Geun Young is not with herself.

“Is there anything bothering you?” Shin hye asks.

“There’s nothing but why did you asks?” Geun Young answers her and gave a smile.

“Sure? You are not yourself lately.”

“There’s nothing really”

“I see” Shin hye smiles.

When they reached the cafeteria they saw Yong hwa in the table alone. Yong hwa saw them approaching that he stands up and smile to them.

“Hi girls hungry?” Yong hwa teases.

“always” Shin hye laughs.

“Where is Geun Suk?” Geun Young asks.

“ahh he is not going to eat lunch with us –he said he has something matters to do.” Yong hwa.

“Is he avoiding me?” Geun Young asks herself.

They were eating when shin Hye notices that that Geun Young is in her deep thoughts again.

Afterclass

Shin hye went to Geun Young’s classroom.

“hi there” Geun Young smiles.

“hi ready to go home?” Shin hye ask.

“yeah” Geun Young smiles and stands up.

“okay—We will go to Yong hw and Geun Suk they said that we will wait for them  a little bit in their classroom.”

They are on their way to the classroom of their boyfriends when Shin hye suddenly pulls Geun Ypoung’s hand and they stoped from walking.

“hey—tell me what is bothering you? You are not like your usuall self.”

Geun Young smiles “ there’s nothing wrong”

“I don’t believe you come on just tell me I wont tell anyone.”

“’kay it’s just that Geun Suk is acting strange since this morning”

“How strange?”

“He is somewhat like building a wall—I—I Don’t know how to explain it but it feels like he was avoiding me”  Geun Young said sadly.

“I guess It can’t be help  let’s asks Geun Suk later.”

“Sure? I guess it’s not a good idea” Geun Young said.

“well it’s better to talk to him that to keep things like this.” Shin hye said.

“I guess I’ll follow your advice.”

They went in and saw Geun Suk sitting on a table.

“Hi geun Suk where is Yong Hwa?” Shin hye asks.

“he was in the comfort room for this moment he will be back soon.” Geun Suk smiles to shin hye.

“What is wrong? Didn’t he saw me?” Geun Young asks to herself

Geun young is about to speak when Geun Suk gets his phone and dialed

“Hey honey where are you now?—ah yes---so then what will I do?--- ‘kay see you there---love it—so bye honey—sure—bye love” Geun Suk said to the other line and turned the call down.

“Yah!! I am infront of you and you’re doing this and saying things like that?”

Geun Young said angrily and Geun Suk looks away.

“Couldn’t you wait till I leave this place?” Geun Young said softly but Geun Suk was able to hear it and looks to her.

Geun Suk was about to speak when a voice called out to him “Honey…”

“Honey?” Shin hye and Geun Young turned their backs to the direction where the voice came from.

“there they saw Yong Hwa wearing a long hair wig with pink top and a skiny jean with matchinbg pink bag”.

“Honey?” Shin hye and Geun Young said chorally and laughed.

“Oi told you this will never work!!” Yong Hwa angrily shputs and his face is red like an apple.

“What happened to you?” Shin hye asks and laughs.

“Ask him!” Yong hwa points to Geun Suk.

“I just thought that if Geun Young saw me having affair with other woman she will not hesitate to study abroad” Geun Suk said and looked to Geun Young.

“”So that is why you’ve been cold to me? Geun Young ask.

“Yeah—honestly speaking –doing these things is killing me especially earlier when I really wanted to hold your hand but I can’t it’s so frustrating” Geun Suk pouts.

“Silly--  but thank you for the concern” Geun Young smiles.

“Sorry” Geun Suk said to her.

“it’s okay” Geun Young laughs and looked to Yong hwa.

“Where the hell did you picked the idea?”

“aish this is not my idea I just told him that I will help him no matter what then he suddenly thought of something and this is the idiotic result.” Yong hwa said annoyingly since Shin hye is already with teary eyes laughing at him.

“Sorry I just can’t stop laughing---so hilarious” Shin hye said.

“aish you’re lucky I am in love with you” Yong hwa said in a total defeat and laughs.

They went home together after Yong hwa change to his normal clothes.


(soo sorry for the late update  i've gone busy on duty works and school hope you will like this update and feel free to leave your thoughts in the comment section *clears tears* so happy that I now have time for updates *Smiles*)