luch in the garden

Secret Charm

The next day Shin Hye went to Moon Geun Young’s classroom

“Hi Shin Hye” Moon Geun Young greeted her as she enters the room.

“Yo!” Shin Hye walks towards Moon Geun Young’s desk.

“Guess what?” Moon Geun Young said happily.

“What? I can’t read your mind” Shin Hye smiles “but your smile... Means something”

“Well... Yesterday I met someone in the book store”

“Whoa! Same here” Shin Hye smiles “I met him in the park yesterday too.”

They both smile while looking each other.

“I am wearing this necklace yesterday” Shin Hye said happily while holding the pendant on her neck.

“Me too.. I am wearing mine as well!” Moon Geun Young gets the necklace behind her uniform collar.

“We’re wearing these necklaces when we met those guys” Shin Hye said to her.

The smile and look at each other again

“The necklace is a true love charm!” they said it chorally that led Park Shin Hye and Moon Geun Young to laugh.

While on the way to school cafeteria Park Shin Hye and Moon Geun Young are talking about the past events details on how they met the guys which are Jang Geun Suk and Jung Yong Hwa.

“Ms. Flower!” someone’s voice is calling behind their back.

“Ms. Flower! Wait a while!” same voice behind their back

“Flower is a unique name.. Don’t you think Shin Hye?” Moon Geun Young asks her.

“Yeah… It’s cute” Shin Hye stops walking when she felt someone held her shoulder and turns to look who is the owner of the hand.

“Ms. Flower…” the owner of the hand is no other than Jang Geun Suk. He removes his hand from Shin Hye’s shoulder.

“Geun Suk” Shin Hye smiles to him

“I’ve been calling you but you are not looking back.” Geun Suk said to her.

“My name is so far from flower…” She smiles “I really thought it is someone else.” Shin Hye smiles to him.

“You’re taking lunch” Geun Suk ash her.

“Yeah... Me and Moon Geun” She looks to moon Geun Young.

"I want you to meet Jang Geun Suk ..." and she looks back to Geun Suk "Geun Suk this is my best friend Moon Geun Young."
"Nice meeting you Ms. Moon Geun Young" Geun Suk said it and smiles.
"Same here... Nice meeting you " Moon Geun Young smiles back to Geun Suk.
"I feel like i am having crush on this guy" Moon Geun Young said to herself.
"Do you mind if i join you girls?"  Geun Suk said smiling with his hands inside his pocket.
"I don't mind at all " Shin Hye looks to Moon Geun Young "Is it okay to you?"
"Yeah it's fine" Moon Geun  Young Smiles "You're welcome to join us anytime Mr. Jang"
Geun Suk smiles "Just Geun Suk is fine to me" he looks at Moon Geun Young's eyes.
Moon Geun Young felt her face turned red " o-okay.. Geun Suk ..." She smiles.
After buying food  for lunch they went to the garden and search for a shade. they found a perfect place for eating , it is under a big tree and the Bermuda grass are treated. Shin Hye and Geun Suk arrange the foods. while trowing trash in the bin Moon Geun Young saw a familiar figure sitting in the bench . She walks toward the guy sitting there and when the guy turned she recognized him... he was no other than Jung Yong Hwa.