Barbeque and confession?

Secret Charm

It is near sunset when they finished preparing the booth and decided to have a barbeque party in Geun Suk’s residence.

Shin Hye and Geun Young are waiting for yong Hwa is Shin hye’s house.

“Hey?” moon Geun young calls Shin Hye she is standing in Shin Hye’s wardrobe. “yong hwa texted me that he is on his way.”

“ ’kay!” Shin hye combs her hair “almost done” She smiles to her.

“Say…What do you think of him?” Geun Young asks.

“He is fine” Shin Hye smiles “why?”

“What if he will fancy you?” Geun Young walks towards her.

“That is impossible” Shin Hye smiles “he already have someone that he likes.” Shin Hye smiles.

“What is happening to me? I feel my heart is heavy when I think that he has somebody that he already likes….” Shin Hye releases a sigh “this is just a cause of stress” She convinces herself.

Geun Young is about to speak when they heard a horn and it is from Yong Hwa’s car.

“He is already here” Shin Hye said and they went down to his car.

“Sorry for making you wait” Yong hwa said and smiles.

“Whoa.. I feel my heart is jumping... ’Kay these is weird …it is just a cause of stress”

Together they went to Geun Suk’s residence.

Shin Hye and Geun Suk are busy preparing the food and Geun Young is chopping the ingredients.

“Where is Yong Hwa?” Geun Suk asks.

“I don’t know..Maybe he is outside with the others” Shin Hye said.

Geun Suk fixes the last plate “were done” He said.

“let’s go search for him” Geun Young said and removes her apron.

They went outside the kitchen and look for Yong Hwa….one schoolmate told them the direction and they went there.

♥♥♥ In the backyard♥♥♥

“I like you…” the girl said to Yong Hwa.

Geun Suk heard it and they hide in the wall.

Shin Hye peaks and she saw Yong Hwa’s back “why is my heart so heavy?” She breathes deeply “stress...Stress” She convinces herself.

“What is going on?” Geun Young asks.

“Please go out with me” The girl said to him… her face is so red.

“I see” Geun Young said “did he agree?”

“I don’t know yet I can’t even look at his expression.” Geun Suk said and scratches his head.

“Should we do this?” Shin Hye asks. “we should be eavesdropping.”

“aren’t you interested in his response?” Geun Young asks.

Shin Hye is speechless.

“We need to go” Geun Suk pulls them.

“Why?”Geun Young pulls her hand.

“He is coming” Geun Suk said softly and they peak to Yong Hwa and he really is going to their direction and they hid...

“I can’t handle this anymore” Shin Hye whispers to herself. “We need to stop.” Shin Hye said.

Geun Suk and Geun Young looks to each other “no…this is interesting”

Shin Hye shook her head and walk away from them.

 

After how many hours the barbeque party had started they cook and eat together …and after it they have the lighting of fireworks.

Shin Hye is enjoying the view of the fireworks display when Geun Suk and Geun Young approach to her.

“Here..Take this” Geun Young gives her a sparkler and Geun Suk lights it..

“Wow” Shin Hye said “just like in anime” She laughs

Geun Suk smiles and goes to the punch and get drinks.

“This is cool” Geun Young said.

Shin Hye turns her head and saw Yong Hwa together with the girl. She felt her heart become heavy again.

“He must have accepted the girls’ confession.” Shin Hye said.

Geun Young looks to his direction “did Yong Hwa give up?”She said slowly.

Shin Hye just smiles “excuse me I need to go to the powder room” she said and walks in the house and Geun Suk came with drinks on his hands.

“Is she jealous?” Geun Suk asks. Geun young just shook her head.

Yong came to them “hi” Yong Hwa said.

“Hey what is that about?” Geun Suk looks to the girl.

“Aww her.. I need to keep it a secret first.” Yong Hwa smiles.

“What?” Geun Young and Geun Suk said chorally.

Yong Hwa just grins and looks to the girl “I need to go and accompany her.”

“Did you just give up?” Geun Suk asks him.

Yong Hwa smiles “ this is not about giving up” Yong Hwa puts his shoulders around Geun Suk “you must tell her too what you feel.” Yong Hwa looks to Geun Young enjoying the fireworks and left the two...

Geun Young felt that Geun Suk was looking at her “what?”

“Can I borrow some of your time and talk in private?” He said.

Geun young nodded and they went under the tree.

“what is it that you want to say?” Geun Young said “waaaa! Why am I feeling nervous of sudden?” she said to herself.

“I will only say this once” Geun Young nodded and Geun Suk breathes deep.

“I love you” Geun Suk said “please go out with me.”

Geun Young blinks her eyes……..”I-I I am sorry” She ran away leaving the shocked Geun Suk..

She went to Shin Hye and cries “I am such a fool! Stupid! Idiot”

“What are you saying?” Shin Hye is confused.

“Geun Suk confesses to me and… I turned him down.” She catches her breath.

“What? Why? You like him right?” Shin Hye gets more confused and hugs her.

“He shocked me!” Geun said “I like him too but I uttered the wrong words.”

Shin Hye looks up and saw Geun Suk standing listening and looking at Geun Young.

“It’s okay” Geun Suk said and smiles.

“How long are you listening?” Geun Young asks. “what did you heard?”

“Well…” Geun Suk smiles “just everything”.

 

Geun suk walks toward them and Shin hye slowly releases Geun Young “I guess I must take my leave” Shin hye said and smiles.

“My my friend and my best friend are surely to become couple” Shin Hye said to herself.

Shin Hye looks to the fireworks and the stars and felt that a teardrop fell.