plans and journal

Secret Charm

“What do you mean?” Geun Suk asks

“Because of the Class C homeroom teacher is on leave and I will be managing both the class A and Miss park section…. ” Class A homeroom teacher speaks “me and the Class B had a meeting earlier and” She pauses and looks to Class B homeroom teacher.

“Well we decided that the class A, B and C will be having just one booth in”Class B homeroom teacher said calmly.

“But we have different Booths planed” Shin Hye speaks.

“Well as for that… you will be doing those booths together in partnership with the class A and B” the teacher said

“This will be a disaster” Moon Geun said annoyingly but her voice is lying low in respect to her teachers.

“No… this is the perfect plan… by having a joined forces we can still do our chosen booth but we will have a trio booth …” Jung Yong Hwa said confusedly “aww.. This is complicated”

“Well this is easier way to manage you guys” The class A homeroom teacher interrupted their conversation.

“I got your idea” Shin Hye said “we will be doing three booths but we will cooperate in those booths too” Shin Hye thinks “these are what they call collaboration and team work  ...Right?”

“Yes you are right Miss Park” the homeroom teachers said chorally “so we will coordinate with you tomorrow… is it okay now?”

“Yes” Yong Hwa and Shin Hye said

Geun Suk nodded as a sign of yes and moon Geun Young smiles.

The homeroom teacher of class a opens his bag and pulls a notebook

“That notebook” Yong Hwa said to himself “that is mine…my journal”

The teacher smiles as they looked to Yong Hwa “these is yours…Right?” He gives him the notebook.

Yong Hwa nodded and looks at the string of the notebook as he grab it

“They must have read it” Yong Hwa’s face turned red and it caught Geun Suk’s attention.

“What is behind the notebook?” Geun Suk asks to himself and gave a devilish smile.