Change of plans

Secret Charm

"What?" Geun Suk asks.

"I won't be around here in college days----I will be studying overseas" Geun Young said softly.

"What?" Shin hye asks behind their back.

"Shin hye" Geun Young said and stands up.

Shin hye walks towards them and held Geun Young shoulders.

"What is the meaning of this? why sudden change your mind and decided to study abroad?" Shin  hye said with a sad eyes.

"My mom and dad made a decision for me--Shin hye I am sorry that I did'nt able to keep my promise with you" GEun Young said sadly as she looks in Shin hye eyes.

"Are you happy with the decision that you made?" Shin hye asks.

Geun Young nodded.

"I see" Shin hye smiles.

Geun Young shocked " She smiles?" she asks to her self.

"Hey! don't leave me like that---" Yong hwa came and he is carrying four canned juices.

"I just felt like running towards Geun Young" Shin hye said and smiles.

Yong Hwa releases a sigh “I thought I had said something that you didn’t like” he smiles as he sits.

After class Shin hye and Geun Young decided to go home, Yong Hwa went to Geun Suk in the rooftop

“So---is everything alright with you two?” Yong Hwa asks Geun Suk.

“She is going to study overseas” Geun Suk said sadly.

“So?”

“So we will not be together in college days.”

“I see but is it alright with you that she is leaving?” Yong Hwa asks.

“I don’t know--- I want to support her to study overseas but at the same time I don’t want to be apart from her.” Geun Suk said.

“So what are your plans?” Yong Hwa.

Geun Suk just gave Yong Hwa a meaningful smile.

♥♥♥In Geun Young’s House♥♥♥

“It’s been a long time since I saw you shin Hye” Geun Young’s father said

Shin hye smiles “yeah”

“I heard that you are going to take up architecture” Geun Young’s mom said.

Shin hye just nodded “Why is it I feel like I am in a hot seat?” Shin hye said to herself.

“Mom I am planning to sleep over tonight at Shin hye’s house” Geun  Young said.

“I see” Geun young’s mother said “Kay just don’t be too naughty” and smiles.

They just walked towards Shin hye's house after all  only four houses divides them

"What keeps you  silent?" Geun Young asks.

Shin hye looks to her and gave a timid smile "nothing"

"sorry that I did'nt kept my promise with you" Geun Young said apologetically.

“It’s okay you didn’t meant to break it anyway it’s not your fault” Shin Hye said and Geun Young hugged her after hearing her words.

“Thank you for understanding my situation” Geun Young said while still hugging Shin Hye.

“Besides you’re lucky that you are going to study abroad and you are with your family”

Geun Young gave a smile and they went in to Shin Hye’s house.