Valentines date

Secret Charm

 

 

Shin hye and Geun Young are sitting on the bench eating rice cakes.

"Time flows fast right? It seems just like yesterday when we are still freshmen and now a month and few days are already our graduation date." Geun Young said

"Yeah and when we will gradute you and i will get separated--- You will go with your parrents and study there." Shin hye said.

"I know but atleast we still have time to be together"

"Yeah and you still have time remaining to enjoy it with Geun Suk" Shin hye teases Geun Young.

"So what are your plans for tommorow---It's valentines" Geun Young opened up.

"WEll Yong Hwa invited me on a date tommorow but I don't have any idea where he will bring me" Shin hye scratches her head.

"What about you guys?"

"Geun Suk told me that we are going to watch movie tommorow" Geun Young smiles.

"What are you girls talking about?" Yong hwa's voice said behind their back and he came with Geun Suk

"Could it be something about us? we your handsome boyfriends?" Geun Suk teases.

Shin Hye and Geun Young looks to each other " That is something like a yes and a no..."

" What? how is that?" Yong hwa smiles and sits beside Shin hye.

"Could it be something --like plans for tommorow?" Geun Suk said.

the girls nodded and smiles 

"How did you figure it out?" Shin hye smiles.

"Well most of our school mates are talking about it." Geun Suk smiles and sits beside Geun Young.

"We would like to endorse something" Yong Hwa said.

"endorse? What is it?" Geun Young aks and gave a confused look.

"Earlier when we went to the shop to buy something ---we saw an ad poster" Geun Suk pauses "After all it's saturday tommorow and there is no class we can spend the day together--- us four--only if it's okay with you girls."

"It will be a group-- no-- more likely a double date" Yong Hwa said.

"What are you saying is?---" Shin hye.

"We would like to bring you two --to a fun fair-- if it's okay with you ----so? What do you think?" Yong hwa smiles.

Shin hye and Geun Young looks at each other and gave a huge smile. 

"We loved the idea"

The Next day

"Can't take it anymore" Shin hye dizzily said it.

Earlier they ride the roller coaster two times that is because Geun Young and Geun suk wants to ride it again.

"Told you not to push your self ---We all know that you hate high and fast rides."

"Here drink this" Yong Hwa gave her a hot chocolate.

"Thanks" Shin hye reach out to him "But really I am fine I just need a rest for a bit."

"You sure? You look pale" Geun Suk said.

"Yes I am sure" Shin hye tried to sit.

After how manny minutes they were back in riding different rides, eating foods and playing guns and darts on booths. They are  enjoying the things that they are doing together.

"You look pale" Yong hwa said to Shin hye as they sit on a bench.

"really?" Shin Hye smiles "But I am just fine"

"Sure?" Yong hwa gave a worried look.

Shin hye gave a smile and  nodded as a yes.

Geun Geun couple came and they were bringing the foods.

"Let's go to a karaoke house" Geun Young Invites.

"You  sure?" Shin hye asks.

"Well it's Geun Suk eendorsed it to me---so you guys agree?"

"I am fine with it" Yong hwa grins.

"You're going to sing too" Geun Suk said  and drinks his canned drink.

"Guess it can't be helped" Shin hye smiles "Let's go"

Like what they planned they went to a karaoke and rented a room there Geun Suk and Geun Young were busy singing and Shin hye and Yong Hwa were eating their ordered foods.

"Why won't you sing?" Shin hye asks.

"nah I am fine sitting here with you" Yong hwa smiles and holds her hand.

Geun Young came and sits on the other side of the chair

"Geun Suk has really nice voice" She smiles and bites a carrot.

"Yeah he does have a talent in  singing." Shin hye agreed.

Geun Suk came and pulls Yong hwa "Cone on let's sing" he said to him.

Yong hwa looked at Shin hye

"Go ahed sing" Shin Hye laughs.

Yong hwa smiles and stands up.

Yong Hwa and Geun Suk were busy singing together.

"Why won't you sing?" Geun Young asks.

"I am enjoying listening that is why" Shin hye smiles.

Geun Young and Shin hye look at the two boys singing.

"they have  beautiful voice" Shin hye said.

"Why am I feeling this? Am i sick?" Shin hye asks to her self as she feels quite dizzy.

"I agree with you" Geun Young nodded.

Yong hwa and Geun Suk looks to them and they smiles back to them.

after they sing Geun Young stands up and joined Geun Suk and sings. as for Yong Hwa he walk towards Shin hye and sat beside her.

"You have a beautiful voice" Shin hye smiles.

"Thank you" Yong Hwa grins.

"I can see Geun Young Young and Geun Suk but they are in a blurry sight...Why now? " Shin hye looks to Yong Hwa "My vission are turning black------ I can see his worried eyes."

Shin hye lost her conciousness.

Shin Hye's P.O.V

When I opened by eyes I am in a room--the walls, the designs, the bed obviously they are not mine... Seriously they are not mine!! 

What happened? 

She tried to know if there are pain in her body but there is none--and her clothes---are still with her

----Does your mind thought of something?---

Shin hye tried to stand up but she felt dizzy.

The door opened and there Yong Hwa came into the room he brings a bowl of soup and a juice.

"Hey you should be careful " Yong hwa said as he gets near.

"What happened?" Shin hye asks.

"You passed out don't you remember?" Yong Hwa gave a confused look and he sit beside shin hye in the bed.

"aa i remember already-- my vision got pitched dark" Shin hye said.

"Yeah... here eat this" Yong hwa gets the food that he brought.

"but where are we?" Shin hye asks as she looks to the whole room.

"Were in my room"  Yong Hwa said "I thought to bring you to your house but I thought that if you are in my care I can watch over you. "

"I see-- sorry to make you worry." Shin hye gave an apologetic look

"It's okay as long as you are fine now." he smiles.

"You had high fever earlier" Yong hwa said as he gets the spoon and scoop it in the bowl. "here open your mouth."

Shin hye opens and drinks the soup in the spoon. "I think I can drink it my self--- you don't have to spoon feed me"She said and her face is red.

"It's okay I am enjoying it" He smiles.

Shin hye finishes the whole bowl of soup and drank the juice after a while Yong Hwa touches her forehead.

"It's good that your temperature are now normal" he grins and released a  relief sigh.

"What time is it?" Shin hye asks

"It's evening but it is not too late" he said as he looks in his watch. "You want to go home?"

Shin hye nodded "By the way what about Geun Young and Geun Suk?" 

"aa they are on their date now" He smiles.

Shin Hye smiles back and Yong Hwa stands up.

"I guess I'll just wait outside while you arrange your self" 

Shin Hye nodded and Yong hwa went out of the room.

In Yong Hwa's car

"Thank you" Shin hye said.

"For what?" Yong hwa asks.

"For everything and for taking care of me" Shin hye said and smiles.

Yong Hwa parks his car infront of Shin hye's gate "It's nothing i'll do anything for you anyway." He gave a smile.

Shin hye smiles back "so see you in school tomorrow"

Yong Hwa nodded.

Shin hye was about to open the door when Yong Hwa interrupt.

"You forgot something" he said calmly.

Shin hye looked at the bag and search for her phone "no-- what?"

Yong Hwa grins and points to his cheek.

Shin hye smiles as she understands what he means " okay just on the cheek--' kay"

She was about to kiss Yong Hwa's cheek when he suddetly turns his head and kissed on her lips.

Shin hye's eyes

^.^

 

o.o

 

O.O

Yong Hwa's eyes

o.o

 

^.^

 

-.-

Yong Hwa's P.O.V

My heart was pounding like crazy--the sensation and the moment this is just too wonderful that lasted only a few seconds.

When I parted her lips I really want to kiss her again but I need to control my self as i look at he shocked open eyes

She's still cute in any expression that she make.

"Sorry for kissing you" I finally said

Her eyes blinked 

"How cute--" I smiled.

Shin Hye's P.O.V.

"He kissed me" I touch my lips as if i still feel his lips in my lips.

--- I felt happy---

Shin Hye clears " Don't do it again"

Yong Hwa nodded " Yes my lady-- I won't"

Shin Hye went out of the car and  waved good bye to Yong hwa and when Shin hye went in the house Yong hwa drove home.