College plans

Secret Charm

Time passes and it is already New Year.

Shin Hye and Yong Hwa went on Geun Suk’s house.

“It’s good you’re already here” Geun Suk said as he carries his laptop. ”She’s going to be back after few minutes.”

“We know---it’s good that you both still have connection even on chat” Yong Hwa said.

“Of course I won’t let our connection be cut.” Geun Suk said happily and saw Geun Young sits back on the chair..

“Hi guys I miss you so much! Especially you bestie” Geun Young said.

“Miss you too girl! So haw was the trip?” Shin Hye laughs “Don’t forget my chocolates”

“Of course I won’t---” Geun Suk laughs.

Shin Hye and Yong Hwa leave Geun Suk and Geun Young alone as they chat in different space and computer.

“So---you have new year’s resolution already?” Yong hwa asks.

Shin Hye smiles “that is secret! ---”

“No fair!” Yong Hwa laughs “tell me”

“So far I have nothing that I want to change” Shin Hye smiles.

Geun Suk looks to his digital watch and saw the count down

“It’s a countdown already” he shouted to let Shin Hye and Yong Hwa hear.

“You haven’t change at all” Geun Young laughs.

“You want to see the fireworks?” Geun Suk stands up and brings his laptop to where the two are.

“Geun Young too bad you miss this” Shin Hye teases her

“Silly---I can see it too” Geun Young laughs.

They count the last five seconds and the fireworks started.

“Wow!” Geun Young said “even from looking by this camera I feel like I am like beside you guys---I can still feel the fun” she said and after how many minutes her mother went up and said to her it is time to eat together with her family.

“Of course we won’t let you miss all the fun” Yong Hwa said “so loud out here that we can’t bare ly hear each other.” He laughs.

“I see” She looks to the fireworks “I need to go--- my parents are calling out for me”

Geun Suk looks to the laptop “What?” he seems to can’t hear her words clearly so Geun Young gets a paper and writes it.

“I see—eat lots!” Geun Suk said and Geun Young turns the call off.

Geun Young and her parents are almost done eating when is father open ups about her standing in school.

“I heard that your grades are great” Geun Young father said.

“It’s just average dad not too low and not too high” Geun Young said.

“About college--- your dad and I talked about It a lot of times” her mother speaks.

“I see” Geun young nods. “So what did you talk about?”

“We decided that ----you will be going to college here” her father voiced.

“But are you sure?” Geun Young looks confused “Shin Hye and I decided to enroll in the same school”

“We understand you dear but this is for your own good---you are lucky to be able to study abroad.” Her mother said.

“If you are worried that you won’t be able to keep up---we assure you that you will survive here.” Her dad.

“No—it’s not that---it’s because there are people that I want to be with when I will be in college.” She said to herself and takes a deep breath “It’s just that--- I don’t want to leav”

Her father interrupted her “Your boyfriend ..right?”

Geun Young nods “he is also one of the reason”

 “For sure he will understand the situation and after all this id for your own good not ours dear” her mother said.

And Geun Young is just speechless.

It is already school days when she went back to Seoul with her mother and father but she directly change her clothes and decided to attend the second period class.

“Mom...dad--- I will be off” She said as she goes out of the house.

♥♥♥In Shin Hye’s class room♥♥♥

Shin Hye is busy reading a novel when Geun Young came.

“Hey!” Geun Young said happily as she goes to shin Hye.

Shin Hye looks up and saw her she hurriedly stands up and hugs her so tight.

“I miss you so much” Shin hye said they were hugging each other when Geun Suk and Yong Hwa reached their situation.

“Geun Young” “Geun Suk” they called out their names and hugged.

“I got worried thought that you will stay there forever” Geun Suk voiced.

Geun Young smiles “I hope you will accept it” she said to herself “of course I can’t live there forever--- I still need to bring Shin Hye’s chocolates” she jokingly said and pulls out the chocolates.

They decided to eat lunch in the garden.

“We will just go buy drinks” Shin Hye pulls Yong Hwa

“Yeah—so thirsty that I can feel my throat so dry” Yong Hwa said as they walks away.

When they are far away from the Geun Geun… Yong hwa asks “why did we need to buy drinks? We have water in our bags”

“Those two haven’t met recently so let us give those two some privacy after all that is what Geun Suk did when Geun Young is not around.”

In the garden Geun Young puts on Geun Suk’s bento a fried shrimp tempura

“so we will be going in the same college right?” Geun Suk said and smiles.

Geun Young smiles slowly fades away “this is the hardest part when saying the truth to the person you love---I don’t want to leave him”

Geun Young clears “ahmmm---- my mom and dad decided that---- I will be going colledge---oversease with them.”