spies for the day

Secret Charm

♥♥♥The next day ♥♥♥

 Geun young and Geun Suk went to Shin Hye’s classroom they were holding each other hands

“hi!” Geun young said happily.

“Wow the new couple” Shin Hye smiles. “Don’t hurt my best friend or else I will drag you to hell” she said to Geun Suk.

“Of course I will not I love her so much” Geun Suk said and he smiles. “And I don’t want you to throw me to hell”

They all laugh and Yong Hwa came in.

“Hi everyone” he smiles

“So? Is there anything that you want to talk about with us?” Geun Suk said and smiles.

“Well yeah..The preparations done so we can rest for this day and get ready for tomorrow’s school fest.” He said and smiles.

“I see” Shin Hye said.

Geun young said “are you going to have lunch with us?”

“Sorry but I need to pass today I have something matters to do.” Yong Hwa scratches his head and smiles.

“What matters?” Geun Suk asks.

Yong Hwa just smile “I need to go first” he said and walks away.

“He really doesn’t plan to share it with us.” Geun Suk said.

“Maybe he has reasons” Shin Hye said.

They were going to the canteen when they saw Geun Suk and the girl that confesses to him last night. they hid from Yong Hwa’s sight.

“What are we doing?” Shin Hye asks.

“Let’s follow them to know what they will do” Geun young said.

“Why would we follow him? ” Shin Hye asks.

“This is interesting” Geun Suk said.

"We will be like secret agent in following them" Geun young said

"more like to be a spies" Shin hye said and smiles

"yeah right spies" Geun suk smiles "you girls mind are funny and Yong hwa's behavior is interesting"

“How can this be interesting?” Shin Hye said “I don’t want this feeling my heart feels heavy every time I see him with that girl. “She said to herself.

Yong hwa and the girl stands up and they went to the rooftop as expected they followed them.

“What are they going to do here?”Geun Suk asks.

“A date maybe...” Shin Hye said “so stupid I need to get out from here it hurts even to think that they are dating…” shin Hye said to herself.

Geun suk and Geun young looks to shin hye

“What?” Shin hye asks.

“Since earlier you are contradicting us” they smile “are you jealous?”

“me?” Shin hye said.

Geun suk and Geun Young nodded

Shin hye is speechless “what should I say? It must be the word that best describes my feelings now.”

Shin hye was about to speak when they saw the girl walks toward another guy and heard that she confesses to him while Yong Hwa is hiding.

“what?” they said chorally that caught Yong Hwa’s attention.

“What are you guys doing here?” Yong hwa asks.

“just playing around” the couple said and Shin hye just smiles.

“what is the confession yesterday about?”

“ah? That.. it is just a rehearsal hoe to say her feelings to that guy.. I just helped her.” Yong hwa said

Shin hye felt her heart felt light and she smiles

“so you didn’t gave up?” Geun Suk said.

“No..I will never Give up to her.” Yong Hwa smiles.

She felt her heart heavy again “aish the feeling is back but at least he is not dating her yet.” She smiles.

“so I guess we should leave first we are going to buy stuff for tomorrow’s preparation.”

Without hearing their response they left them.

“aish they left me again” Shin Hye said.

Yong hwa takes a deep breath and looks to her “tomorrow can you be with me ?”

“are you asking about the dance?” Shin Hye asks.

“Yes…can you?”