Shin hye's answer

Secret Charm

Moon Geun Young and Geun Suk accidentally heard Yong Hwa’s confession to shin Hye and they hurriedly hid in the blind spot wherein they can’t see them.

“Please go on a date with me” Geun Young repeated Yong Hwa said “waaaa! It’s sweet”

“I know but what I am curious about is that what Shin Hye’s response be.” Geun Suk said.

“I am certainly sure that Shin Hye likes Yong Hwa because of her actions the past days” Geun Young said.

Geun Suk nodded “yeah especially when we thought that Yong Hwa already had a girlfriend.”

They saw Shin Hye faces Yong Hwa.

“What you mean is?” Shin Hye is confused.

“It is you who is the girl that I like... That I didn’t want to give up and the only girl that I want to be with.”

Shin Hye felt her teardrop fell “my gosh! My heart is pounding like crazy and I can hear my heart tone even the music is loud” Shin Hye said to herself.

“Will you let go of me someday? Because if you will it is better that we will remain as friends because I-I don’t want to get hurt.” Shin Hye said.

Yong Hwa just shook his head “how could I ever hurt the person that I like?” he smiles “no..  It is not like..Love.. Yeah-I can’t hurt the person that I love.”

Shin Hye smiles “really?”

“Yeah...So will you go on a date with me?” Yong Hwa pulls Shin Hye near to him.

Shin Hye smiles and nodded “I will”

Yong Hwa hugs shin Hye “thank you”

As the music goes on they dances while there are two couple of eyes looking at them in the blind spot.

“I guess we should take our leave” Geun Young said.

“Yeah...I notice that earlier” Geun Suk said and pulls Geun Young away.

After they dance Yong hwa pulls Shin hye  upwards the building.

“where are you planning to bring me?” Shin hye asks.

“you will see” Yong hwa said happily

“’kay!” Shin hye said and smiles.

They reached the rooftop and saw GeunGeun couplke there.

“Yo!” Yong hwa said to them.

“Hi” Geun Young said and smile from ear to ear when she notices that they were holding hands.

“Looks like we have a new couple the YongShin couple” Geun suk said and claps and they laughs.

“What are we doing here?” Geun Young asks to shin hye.

“I don’t know he just pulled me here.”Shin hye said

“Same here” Geun Young said “I am so happy that yong hwa already confesses to you so the charm did work?”

“I don’t know if it is really the work of charm or not but I know what we feel now is real.” Shin hye said.

“The countdown starts ” Geun suk and Yong hwa said “in five- four- three- two---one!”

The fireworks are lit and are like dancing in the sky.

“Wow!” Shin Hye and Geun Young said happily

“A perfect place for firework viewing right?” Yong Hwa asks.

“Yeah” the girls said chorally.

“Before Yong Hwa and I were the only person in this spot and now we are together with the girls that we like.”Geun Suk said while he embraces Geun Young.

“You guys are so sweet that the ants are coming here” Yong hwa jokes to them and he holds Shin hye’s hand.

“After a month it will be Christmas…. Do you want to have a vacation break in our vacation house?” Yong Hwa presented.

“Yeah!” they said

“So we will be going there before Christmas” Yong Hwa said.

“But where is it located?” Shin Hye asks.

“In the Philippines” Yong Hwa said.

“I see so many preparations to do but..We will come” Geun suk  said.

“yay! we will be going to Phillipines.” Geun Young and Shin hye said chorally.