Graduation and surprise

Secret Charm

The graduation ceremony ended and now they are taking class pictures.

The class a turn.

“You look so down---aren’t you happy that we graduated?” Yong Hwa asks.

“Of course I am but the feelings are twisted with sadness and joy.” Geun Suk said.

They smiled as the camera flashes.

Geun  Suk looks to Geun Young she is with her parents and Shin Hye.

“Aren’t you going to her?” Yong Hwa asks Geun Suk.

“Isn’t it obvious that I am?” Geun Suk gave a grin “Silly” He said and the trace of sadness showed in his face when he turned his back from him as he picks up his stuffs but when he was about to face Yong Hwa he put o0n a smile and it stayed until they reached to Geun Young’s place..

“Congratulations” Geun Young’s mom said to the both guys.

“Thank You” Geun Suk said and Yong Hwa smiles.

“Shin Hye and I are going to the mall later do you want to come?” Geun Young asks and gave a smile.

“I love to but I need to go somewhere to meet up with my dad.” Geun Suk said with apologetic face.

“Ah---so—see you at the airport then” Geun Young said.

Geun Suk smiles and nodded “so I will go first”

“Sure” Geun Young smiles “Take care”

“You too” he smiles and bows to her parents.

Yong Hwa walks towards Shin Hye.

“So is Geun Suk alright?” Shin Hye asks.

“well physically yes but emotionally----no” Yong Hwa said softly.

“See you later” Shin hye said and went to cling to Geun Young’s arms.

After malling Shin Hye and Geun Young take a break in an ice cream shop.

“Thank you for accompanying me” Geun Young smiles and her ice cream.

“It’s nothing ”Shin Hye said and smiles “Thank you too for the treat.”

“I hope Geun Suk will send me off” Geun Young said sadly.

“He will” Shin hye smiles.

Yong Hwa and Geun Suk were busy searching necklace in a Jewelry Shop.

“Do you think she will like this?” Geun Suk asks.

“I don’t know but you know her more than I do but if it’s from you and from your heart she will like it.” Yong hwa said to him.

“I don’t want her just to like my gift I like her to love it.” Geun Suk pouts.

“Aish you kept on asking me the same question—and I ---keep on saying what I already said.” Yong hwa said and scratches his head.

Shin Hye and Geun Young went home and helped her pack her things up. They are already done packing and just zipping up the bags when shin hye  notices her phone rings.

“I’ll go and answer this” Shin hye said to Geun Young.

“Yeah—take your time” Geun Young smiles.

Shin hye went out of the room and answered the phone call it was Yong Hwa in the other line.

“Hey it’s you” Shin hye said to him.

“Are you already home now?” Yong hwa asks.

“No—I am at Geun Young’s house---but why?”

“Can we meet up?” Yong Hwa asks “Only if you’re not busy.”

Shin hye thinks “I’ll try ---but why?”

Geun Young gets out of her room and saw Shin hye talking in the phone.

“I see—but I still need to help with Geun Young—yeah---Yup I’ll meet you up after I do the things I need to do.” Shin hye laughs “So see you there---bye—love you too” She turns the call down.

“Who is it?” Geun Young asks behind her back. “Sorry I have overheard you.”

“It’s yong hwa” She smiles.

“He wants you to meet up?” Geun Young smiles when shin Hye nodded. “There are not much things to do so it’s okay if you wil go and meet him----like---right now” She smiles.

“are you sure?” Shin hye asks.

“yeah” Geun Young laughs.

Shin hye met up with yong hwa in the jewelry shop

“So what’s up?” Shin Hye asks to Yong Hwa as they met up “What is the problem?”

“Geun Suk” Yong Hwa said “He is the problem.”

“What?” Shin Hye gave a confused look “How can he be?”

Yong Hwa scratches his head “He kept on asking the same question at the same topic.” And he looked at Geun Suk’s direction.

“He seems to be thinking deep----right now” Shin Hye said and smiles.

“Obviously—yes---he must be dealing with his self now ” Yong Hwa said.

“Yeah” Shin Hye gave a sad look “I don’t want to let Geun Young study abroad because she wil be far away from me—from us—and Geun Suk---but this will be a great help to her life in the future”

“Say? Will you leave me too” Yong Hwa asks as they walk towards Geun Suk’s direction.

“I don’t know but I will try my best to not leave you” Shin Hye said.

“You Promise?” Yong Hwa asks and gave a huge grin.

“That’s a promise” Shin Hye smiles.

“When they reached to Geun Suk—he gave a huge grin when he saw Shin hye.”

“You know your smile looks creepy” Shin Hye said to Geun Suk.

♥♥♥In Geun Young’s House ♥♥♥

“Geun Young” Her mother calls her out of the door.

She stands up from sitting and opens the door.

“Let’s go to the airport---we will be late” Her mother said and smiles.

Geun Young nodded “okay mom—Shin Hye also texted me that they will meet us at the airport.”

“Okay then”. her mother said.

♥♥♥ In the airport ♥♥♥

When Geun Young and her parents came to the airport Shin Hye and Yong came next and they met up in the waiting area.

“Hi” Shin Hye said to them and Yong Hwa bows to them.

“Where is Geun Suk?” Geun Young asks shin Hye and Yong Hwa.

Shin Hye and Yong Hwa looks to each other “well he said he will come---I thought he is already here.” Yong Hwa said.

“Ahh---but he’s not here yet” Geun Young said.

After how many minutes their time has come.

“Where is he?” Geun Young asks herself “Doesn’t he wants to see me for the last time—we will be apart for how many years” She said to herself.

“Let’s go” Her father said and stands up.

“Look it’s Geun Suk” her mother said and Geun Young stands up as she looks to him.

Geun Suk was running towards them.

“I thought that you will not going to send me off” Geun Young said to him.

“Silly—I told you I will send you off even it’s hard for me to do it.” Geun Suk said to her.

“Sorry” Geun Young said.

“Hurry up dears we wouldn’t want to miss the flight.” Geun Young mother said.

Geun Suk nodded and pulled a necklace in his pocket. “Here—this is for you” Geun Suk gave her the gold necklace with the sheep pendant.

“This pendant is from the charm necklace” Geun young said.

“Yup – but whether the charm worked or not the most important thing is that you met” Shin Hye said.

“and here’s another one surprise” Yong hwa said “these are all Geun Suk’s crazy idea.”

At the back of their hands Shin Hye, Yong Hwa  and Geun Suk showed Geun Young a cardboard.

Yong Hwa’s cardboard: I

Shin hye’s cardboard: love

Geun Suk cardboard: You

Geun suk smiles and said “I love you”

Geun Young’s parents look at each other and smiles.

Geun Young felt a teardrop fell “Thank you too--- I also love you” She said and hugged Geun Suk and he hugged her back.

“Now... Now you can’t miss your flight” Geun Suk said as he let her go.

“I know” Geun Young said. “I’ll miss you”

“Same here” he said.

Geun Yong went yong Hwa and hugged him “take care of Shin hye for me”

“Yes maam” Yong Hwa said and smiles.

Shin hye hugged her back  as she hugs her “take care—I’ll miss you so much”

“I’ll miss you too” Geun Young said and cried.

“Now now I don’t want to send you off crying” Shin hye said and wipes Geun Young tears.

“I’ll look after Geun Suk for you” Shin hye wispers her and Geun Young laughs.

“I’ts okay I trust him.” She said.

Geun Young walked towards her parent are pulled her bags.

“Geun Suk” Her father called.

“Yes?” Geun Suk looks to her father.

He smiles “Feel free to visit us in your vacation breaks”.

Geun Suk grins “Yes Sir.”

“Call me dad” He said and smiles.

Geun Suk nodded and smiles “dad.”

“we will go now” Geun Young parent said and waved.

“Bye guys I’ll call you when I got there” Geun Young said and waved.

♥◘♥Epilogue: ♥◘♥

Shin Hye and Yong Hwa and Geun Suk were studying in the same university just as planned Shin Hye took up architecture, Yong Hwa as a nursing student and Geun Suk majored in education. Geun Suk and Geun Young are practicing a long distance relationship and every School break Geun Suk goes to Geun Young.

As for Yong Hwa and shin Hye even they have busy and tiring schedule they made up time to meet up and always have lunch together with Geun Suk coming along.

         The End

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi dear readers thank you so much for the support :D  I hope you enjoy reading my story and feel free to express your thoughts in the comment box and if you want please do click the arrow beside the story title.

Thank you again :D