Bonfire dance

Secret Charm

Shin Hye was about to give her response but she got interrupted when the girl ran towards Yong hwa

“hyung-nim!” the girl happily said

“So did it go well?” Yong Hwa asks

The girl nodded. “He said we will be going tomorrow together” she jumps in joy.”come on I’ll introduce you to him.” She pulls Yong Hwa.

Yong Hwa look’s to her

“I will go first” Shin Hye said and smiles

“Aish I didn’t manage to know what decides.” Yong Hwa said while looking at Shin Hye walking away from them.

♥♥♥ The next day♥♥♥

They are all busy with booths Geun Suk and Yong Hwa are assigned in the registration, Geun young is assigned for the photographs and Shin hye is assigned in the food and stacks needed for the booth.

“So have you ask her?” Geun young asks to Yong hwa.

“Yeah..just yesterday” he smiles “but I didn’t got her answer.”

“Poor kid” Geun suk mess up Yong hwa’s hair “approach her later after our shift” he said and smiles.

After three hours the shift ended and they went to the different booths they first went into the galaxy room where in the seniors made and the next is the Horror house.,

“Should we really go in?” Geun suk asks to Geun young.

“Yeah” Geun young pulls him “don’t be a chicken it’s fun inside.”

“And dark” Shin hye said “I hate dark”

“It’s okay afterall we are going in by pair” Geun young smiles “Me and My boo Geun Suk and You and Yong hwa.”

They went in and Shin hye is always screaming when there is a mascot of ghost shocks her.

“You are one scardy cat” Yong hwa said “but it’s cute”

Shin hye felt her cheecks turns red “silly” She punches him.

“Looks like our condition is better than theirs” Yong hwa points to the GeunGeun couple.

And they laugh because geun suk is getting choked by Geun Young’s arm and they went out.

“I thought I am the chicken one but it is you who is worst that me” Geun suk teases to Geun young.

“I hate you! You kept on leading the way filled with ghost” Geun young said and Geun suk laughs.

“Those are all costumes right?” Shin hye asks.

“Well I hope so.. that room said to be haunted.” Yong hwa said.

“Hey stop joking like that!” GeunGeun couple said chorally.

After how many hours’ passes the bonfire dance is going to held in few minutes and everyone went to the field.

“So Shin hye who will you plan to give your dance with?” Geun suk asks.

“Someone that I like” Shin hye smiles.

“A trick answers eh?” Geun young said “let’s go to the canteen” She said.

“I’ll just stay here” Shin hye said and sits on a rock.

“’Kay..what do you want to drink?”Geun suk asks.

“Anything that is refreshing” Shin hye said.

Yong Hwa notices that Shin Hye is alone and went to her “hey!”

Shin Hye smiles.

The music starts and the student starts to dance circling the huge bonfire and after how many minutes the emcee announced that this will be playing the last song for the night.

“Can I ask your last dance?” Yong hwa asks.

Shin hye smiles and stands up as she reaches to Yong hwa’s hands “sure.”

And they dance in the middle of the song they breaks the silence.

“Thank you for giving me the honnor” Yong hwa said.

“Thank you too” Shin Hye smiles “what happened to the girl that you like did you asks for her?”

“Yup” Yong Hwa smiles.

“But why are you dancing with me now? You should be dancing with her” Shin Hye said “go to her..it’s fine with me”

Shin Hye let’s go of Yong Hwa’s arm and starts to walk away but Yong Hwa holds her hand and stops her.

“It is you who I like that is why I am here.”

Shin Hye is speechless and she felt her heart beats louder than the music.

“I’ve been trying to hide this feelings but everyday that I am with you I fall deeper” he said without pausing and Shin hye felt a teardrop fell.

“Please go on a date with me” Yong Hwa said while he is still holding Shin Hye’s hand.