picture in the journal

Secret Charm

“So we will go then” the teachers said and wave a goodbye.

Shin Hye and Geun Young looks at the two teachers as they walk away while Geun Suk is looking at Yong Hwa and Yong Hwa saw Geun Suk look that him… Yong Hwa embraces the notebook tightly. “Knowing Geun Suk for sure he is trying to do something stupid again.”

“What is the secret behind that notebook of yours?” Geun Suk smiles.

“Nothing really” Yong Hwa said calmly even.

Geun Suk looks at Yong Hwa’s notebook and saw a photo of someone inside the notebook

“Liar” Geun Suk gave a crazy smile “who is the owner of that picture?”

Yong Hwa got shock “What picture? Hahaha there’s nothing here.”

Using his pen Geun Suk points the photo in Yong Hwa’s notebook it is about to fall and gave a crazy smile.

Geun Suk keeps his pen in his pocket as Yong Hwa looks at the bottom of his notebook and hurriedly hid the photo inside the pages of the notebook.

“Come on just a glimpse” Geun Suk insisted and tries to snatch the notebook.

“No you won’t… you can’t”Yong Hwa is pulling the notebook from Geun Suk.

Shin Hye and Moon Geun Young looks to the two boys they are fighting over a notebook...

“What happened to them?” Shin Hye asks Geun Young

“I don’t know” she pauses “we need to stop them”

Yong Hwa and Geun Suk are giving their strength to have the notebook in their hands and because they are moving naughty Geun Suk’s pen fell.

“Come on don’t be so hard headed.. Just stop pulling and give it to me just a glimpse” Geun Suk said

“It is you who should stop…mind your own things”

Geun Young pulls Yong Hwa and Shin Hye pulls Geun Suk, the two boys got separated and the notebook is with Yong Hwa and as Shin Hye pulls Geun Suk he turns and looks to Shin Hye.

Geun Suk steps on his pen and it result he and Shin Hye lost balance and accidentally Shin Hye kissed Geun Suk.

Geun Suk is below shin Hye they were both shock to what happened.

Yong Hwa and Geun Young saw everything….they were both shock.