Couple Date and Flight

Secret Charm

♥♥♥ Geun Geun Date♥♥

They were walking in the park when Geun Suk saw a vacant bench and pulled her.

“It’s been an hour since we kept on walking” Geun Suk said.

“Yeah---my feet were tired” Geun Young smiles. “This is one of memorable Christmas”

Geun Suk held her hands and breathes comfortably. Geun Young looks to him and breaks the silence.

“It’s my first time celebrating in other country and with my friends and love one too” Geun Young looks at the family and other couple on the park.

“It’s fun to celebrate with your love ones” Geun Suk smiles “look at them” he points to the group of friends hanging out together sitting on a grass.

“They look like us” Geun Young and smiles “I wonder where the two went”

“For sure Yong Hwa brought her to a place where he loves” Geun Suk said and grin.

Geun Young lays her head on his shoulder “I have a secret to share with you”

“’Kay what is it?” Geun Suk smiles.

Geun Young pulls out the necklace “I have a charm for love”

“Really? It really looks like Shin Hye’s necklace too” Geun Suk said.

“Yeah—we brought this when we accidentally found that shop when we got lost.”

“well----I don’t think that it is the charm that made me fall for you” Geun Suk said that made Geun Young look to him to his eyes “It is because of you---that you alone and there is no other reason.”

“I see” Geun Young removes her necklace and puts it in her pouch “I guess it is enough”

“So—will you celebrate the new year with us?” Geun Suk asks.

“I’m afraid no--- my mom asked me to fly to them when we are going back home to Seoul”

“I’m sure I am going to miss you” he said.

“Same here I will miss everyone and especially you” she voiced.

“Let’s take picture” Geun Suk said and gets his phone.

They pose up different poses as the camera is capturing in a sequence mode. When they are already contented with their shots they decided to go meet up with the two in their meeting place.

♥♥♥YongShin Date♥♥♥

They were walking around the Boulevard.

“You missed to see the sunrise—so I bet you will love this” Yong hwa said.

“You’re really planning to show me the Sunset” Shin Hye said and laughs “is it near now? I am so exited!”

“It’ll be near” Yong Hwa said and looked at the sun “Look!”

Shin Hye looks at the sunset the sky was beautiful with the colors with blue, orange, pink clouds as the sun goes down the ocean.

“It’s Beautiful!” Shin Hye said in almost teary eyes “this is one of the best nature gifts”

Yong Hwa nodded “so we will be having our flight later ten”

“Yeah—and Geun Young is going to ride a different plane” Shin Hye said.

“Did you already packed your things?” he asks and shin Hye nodded.

“Can we meet up in new year? ---I would like to view the fireworks together” Yong hwa invites.

“Yeah sure!” Shin Hye happily said as she nodded and felt a vibrate on her phone “It’s Geun Young she texted me that they are going to meet us in the meeting place.”

“’kay---let’s go there already” Yong hwa said as he holds Shin Hye’s hand and walked.

♥♥♥In the airport♥♥♥

The time of departure of Geun Young came---Geun Young kissed Shin Hye on her cheek

“Contact me ‘Kay!” Shin Hye said and smiles. “I am going to miss you!”

“I am going to miss you too” Geun Young said and hugs her “I’ll bring chocolates for you” and went to Yong Hwa “So---see you guys in school around the second week”

Yong hwa nodded “yeah—see you around” and gave a look to Geun Suk

“Really? Yay!” Shin Hye laughs. “Go on now..You’re going to miss your flight”

Geun Young nodded and went to Geun Suk --- he hugged her tight and kissed on the tip of her nose. “Take care---I’ll miss you” Geun Young nodded and afterwards she walks away from them

♥♥♥ On the airplane♥♥♥

“Cheer up Geun Suk---She will be fine” Shin Hye said and smiles. She breaks Geun Suk silence

“I know it’s just that I have nothing to say at this moment” Geun Suk smiles.

“It’s not the usual you--- you don’t need to worry her parents will be there waiting for her” Yong Hwa said.

“Aish! I am already at ease it’s just that I am remembering the things that we did just today—it seems like perfect” Geun Suk said on his dreamy state.

“Now he’s back” Yong Hwa said and Shin Hye smiles as Geun Suk started talking about what they did the whole day...