Ice cream date

Secret Charm

Sunday afternoon Shin Hye is crossing road when a red car horns, when the window went down she recognizes the driver.

“It’s just you Yong Hwa” Shin Hye smiles.

“Where are you going?” Yong Hwa asks.

“I’m going to the book store” Shin Hye smiles.

“Hop in  ...we’re going to the same place” Yong Hwa gets out of the car and opens the door for shin Hye and when she is already inside he gets in and put on the seatbelt.

“Whose car is this?” Shin Hye ask while looking at the insides of the car.

“mine” Yong Hwa smiles”you love it?”

“Yeah” She smiles “but do you have drivers license?”

Yong Hwa gets his wallet and shows the license id.

After buying books Shin Hye and Yong Hwa decided to eat ice cream and they sat on the bench.

“What flavor is that?” Yong Hwa asks.

“Its cookies and cream…yours?” Shin Hye smiles.

“Corn with cheese” Yong Hwa eats the ice cream “it’s delicious” he smiles.

Shin Hye looks at Yong Hwa and she was mesmerized with his tantalizing eyes “you have beautiful eyes especially when you smile.” Shin Hye said.

Yong Hwa coughs “quit joking…” he laughs “but thank you even it is not true”

“Silly... it is cute” Shin Hye laughs.

Yong Hwa blushes “for the first time she said that my eyes are beautiful… it feels like heaven!” he looks at Shi Hye.

“What?”Shin Hye smiles.

“I’ll tell you a story and you’ll give me your opinion or reaction.”

Shin Hye nodded “sure”

“there is this guy… he likes a girl and he plans to confess to her but whenever the girl is there his tongue keeps inside he couldn’t speak about his feelings.” He smiles “then one day he saw the girl accidentally had lost her treasured kiss he really wants to comport her but he has also the urge of letting her alone” he took a deep breath “and the person that he likes is always with him ….unfortunately his actions are not that clear to the girl that is why his feelings is not known by the girl that he likes.”

Yong Hwa smiles “what can you say about that?”

“I can say that the guy is brave because he still manages to face with the person he likes but he is somewhat coward because he can’t express his feelings in words but as you said that his actions shows it so the girl must be quite dense to not know that persons feelings. I hope that the guy you are telling will be able to have the courage and say it.”Shin Hye smiles “long Speech huh?” Shin Hye laughs.

“you think he will be able to say what he feels?” Yong Hwa asks “what if the person that he likes didn’t accept his feelings.”

“If he will exert effort he may express it and if the girl didn’t accept his feelings… well he must be thinking positive and don’t stop.” Shin Hye said

“So…is there a person that you like?” |Yong Hwa asks.

“I don’t know yet… you?” Shin Hye returns the question to Yong Hwa.

“I can’t tell you… it’s kind of embarrassing” he blushes.

“Even just a hint” Shin Hye insists.

“Well you know this person well….she is funny being with, shorter than me and loves to eat ice cream”

“What kind of hint is that?” Shin Hye pouts.

“You will know at the right time.” Yong Hwa smiles.

“its getting late… I need to go” Shin Hye stands up.

“I’ll ride you home.. ” Yong Hwa stands up and went to his car.

When they arrived at Shin Hye’s house they part ways and Shin hye’s phone rang.

“Hello Geun young?”

“Hay best… where have you been?” It is Geun young in the other line.

“I went to buy book and ate ice cream with Yong Hwa.”

Geun Young screams out of excitement “wow my best friend started to date” she teases.

“silly it is not a date” Shin hye laughs “why did you call me?”

“yeah right I almost forgot… tomorrow we will start arranging our plans for the school festival… so expect this week will be busy.” She pauses “I need to go …. bye”

“’kay bye… take care”
She turns off the call.

She went in to her room and changes clothes “who might yong Hwa likes?” She smiles “I’ll just ask Geun Young and Geun Suk who the lucky person is.”